Access to my xbox account

Discus and support Access to my xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, i need help. I have an account xbox, when i turn on my console i can see that i'm connected on my account. But when I try to enter the email... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Titouofwar, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Titouofwar
    Titouofwar Guest

Hi, i need help.

I have an account xbox, when i turn on my console i can see that i'm connected on my account. But when I try to enter the email adress of this same account on microsoft website they tell me that this account doesn't exist. I don't know what i need to do.

:)

Titouofwar, Jul 22, 2019
  2. RedCarGamer Win User

Do you can access that account outside of the console? Like in a browser?
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Titou,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. Being you are unable to sign in, we recommend you reach out to support. If they can verify they will be able to assist you with the credentials on the account. You will need to know the gamer tag/email or
    a credit card on file.

If you are signed in on the Xbox console, go to settings>account> in middle top box will show you your email. Could be you are just entering something wrong or missing something.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Mekael Oliver01 Win User

I am having serious trouble accessing my xbox account and it all stemmed from my youtube issues for which I blame all of you people for in the first place, either you help me get access back into my xbox account or risk losing another faithful customer,
    your call or call me at 1-618-954-6707, so I can talk to your boss, none of the small fries, you cannot help me with my problems, give my your boss, ASAP!
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Can you sign into the account on your Xbox?

Is it an Xbox One?

If you can sign into the account on the Xbox One you can look to see what email address is associated with your Xbox profile by signing into the account on your console and going to settings and under the account tab going to the sign in security and passkey
    and clicking on that and it will tell you what email is used for signing into that Xbox profile then you would want to make sure that is the email you are using when signing into your account on the website.
  6. Tha Krazy One Win User

Speak to someone on XBOX phone support so they can assist you on how to handle the issue
Thema:

1. Access to my xbox account - Similar Threads - Access account

2. No puedo acceder a mi cuenta[Translation-I can not access my account]

in XBoX Accessibility
    No puedo acceder a mi cuenta[Translation-I can not access my account]: Un día quise iniciar sesión con mi cuenta de Xbox en la consola de un amigo, al momento de hacerlo y poner mis datos exactos (correo y contraseña) se iniciaba sesión en una cuenta que no era la...
  3. Can't access settings of my Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access settings of my Xbox account: I'm trying to change some settings in my Xbox account online, but wahtever I try to do, I'm always redirected to Xbox support page. When I want to visit https://account.xbox.com/settings the same...
  4. what can i do to recover an account which has things i no longer have access to on xbox?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    what can i do to recover an account which has things i no longer have access to on xbox?...: i have an account i made back in 2013 - 2015 idk, anyways i was a dumb kid and never bothered to write down any of my passwords. I have an email and a phone number connected to it which i no...
  5. No access to primary account email

in XBoX Accessibility
    No access to primary account email: Hi all, Recently (the last few months) i have no been able to use my main account on xbox. The reason for this is that it was set up on my mothers email address when i was younger on the xbox...
  6. Cant access my old xbox live account. I only know the gamertag but idk the email/phone...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant access my old xbox live account. I only know the gamertag but idk the email/phone...: this account was created over 10 years ago when i was a kid and i havnt used it since i played 360 games with my friends pre 2013. i have no idea what email i used. the gamertag is tiindall. i...
  7. minecraft wont allow me to access realms cause my account is set up wrong?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft wont allow me to access realms cause my account is set up wrong?: i have an adult account and no children on the family thing, but minecraft wont allow me to access my realm that i previously all day today had access to. i havent went into my account to change...
  8. Xbox access vs Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox access vs Account: We set up our Xbox profile which was linked to our Microsoft account. this allowed east purchases of updates and games. Our grandson is using this account profile but of course can now order...
  9. Lost Main Account Access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost Main Account Access: Hello due to some personal issues I havent logged into my account for over 2 years. I no longer have access to my email or phone associated with it and i have the 2 step authentication in place. I...
  10. Can I access my xbox live account on my xbox one and also my 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I access my xbox live account on my xbox one and also my 360: I have an xbox one and also a 360. My gold subscription was taken out on my xbox one console, can I use this also on my 360 or do I have to buy another subscription for my 360? I am currently...