Access to my xbox account

Discus and support Access to my xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, i need help. I have an account xbox, when i turn on my console i can see that i'm connected on my account. But when I try to enter the email... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Titouofwar, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Titouofwar
    Titouofwar Guest

Hi, i need help.

I have an account xbox, when i turn on my console i can see that i'm connected on my account. But when I try to enter the email adress of this same account on microsoft website they tell me that this account doesn't exist. I don't know what i need to do.

:)

Titouofwar, Jul 22, 2019
  2. RedCarGamer Win User

Do you can access that account outside of the console? Like in a browser?
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Titou,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. Being you are unable to sign in, we recommend you reach out to support. If they can verify they will be able to assist you with the credentials on the account. You will need to know the gamer tag/email or
    a credit card on file.

If you are signed in on the Xbox console, go to settings>account> in middle top box will show you your email. Could be you are just entering something wrong or missing something.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Mekael Oliver01 Win User

I am having serious trouble accessing my xbox account and it all stemmed from my youtube issues for which I blame all of you people for in the first place, either you help me get access back into my xbox account or risk losing another faithful customer,
    your call or call me at 1-618-954-6707, so I can talk to your boss, none of the small fries, you cannot help me with my problems, give my your boss, ASAP!
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Can you sign into the account on your Xbox?

Is it an Xbox One?

If you can sign into the account on the Xbox One you can look to see what email address is associated with your Xbox profile by signing into the account on your console and going to settings and under the account tab going to the sign in security and passkey
    and clicking on that and it will tell you what email is used for signing into that Xbox profile then you would want to make sure that is the email you are using when signing into your account on the website.
  6. Tha Krazy One Win User

Speak to someone on XBOX phone support so they can assist you on how to handle the issue
Thema:

1. Access to my xbox account - Similar Threads - Access account

2. Child Account Live Access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child Account Live Access: We have set up and Xbox Live account for my son, I went through all of the required permissions and the only restriction I gave him was having to ask to purchase things. So why when he tries to...
  3. Trouble accessing an old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble accessing an old account: I recently started using my more recent Microsoft Account to play some games using the GamePass for PC. I decided I would like to use my old account from back in the 360 days again so I went...
  4. So I Gave A Friend Access To My Account But Every Time I Play He Logs Me Out!

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I Gave A Friend Access To My Account But Every Time I Play He Logs Me Out!: So I Gave A Friend Access To My Account But Every Time I Play He Logs Me Out! Is There A Way I Can Log Him Out Of My Account From A Different Xbox / Xbox App? e18b92c6-86b5-4c7f-a6ae-a8df244e2034
  5. Access to old Accounts games dont want repurchase something that i already bought

in XBoX on Consoles
    Access to old Accounts games dont want repurchase something that i already bought: So few years ago my old Account Minecrafter239 was banned for gamesharing back on 360 which me and friend did, and i never got an option for case review at all when we both consented to do this...
  6. account access

in XBoX Accessibility
    account access: trying to log into account, get message Use an account with access to this sandbox, either the account or title cant use this sandbox. Change the sandbox in settings>console>developer settings or...
  7. cant access account

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant access account: cant access microsoft account dont have the 2 step verfys 8c576d14-b9ad-4d64-a546-969800be84cb
  8. Problema di Accesso all'account[Translation-Account Access issue]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema di Accesso all'account[Translation-Account Access issue]: Buonasera, ho cambiato password al mio account xbox. Quando vado sulla mia xbox one provo ad accedere al mio account, fa un caricamento infinito e non succede niente. Aiuti? Sono molto spaventato....
  9. My son can’t get online access to his Account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son can’t get online access to his Account.: My son has an Xbox1S. He mostly plays Fifa. We have had no problems until a couple of days ago. We can’t get online. We have tried everything suggested but we cannot get online. All the other...
  10. How can I find out if my child had access to a friend's xbox account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I find out if my child had access to a friend's xbox account?: How can I find out if my child had access to a friend's xbox account? I was recently informed by a family member who witnessed my child gaining access to a friend's xbox account and spent $10 on...