Access to old Accounts games dont want repurchase something that i already bought

Discus and support Access to old Accounts games dont want repurchase something that i already bought in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So few years ago my old Account Minecrafter239 was banned for gamesharing back on 360 which me and friend did, and i never got an option for case... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kim Duck Un, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Kim Duck Un
    Kim Duck Un Guest

Access to old Accounts games dont want repurchase something that i already bought

So few years ago my old Account Minecrafter239 was banned for gamesharing back on 360 which me and friend did, and i never got an option for case review at all when we both consented to do this and i was banned for account stealing . I lost access to games
    on account and things i purchased the account used be home xbox but i changed it and i want to know if can there way i can get back everything i used own i can playing anything on 360 but i like play everything on my one. I cant sign into account on my xbox
    one is there way set the home xbox on pc or im out of luck.

:)

Kim Duck Un, Jul 29, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Sorry, but no. The Home setting can only be changed on the console itself and would require you to be able to sign into Live to do so. Since the account is banned that would no longer be possible.
  3. Nixelplex Win User

Transfer game to another account.

There currently isn't a way to transfer games from one account to another. They are tied to the account and can't be moved.

Sorry but it sounds like you would have to repurchase the game or play it on your old profile if you have access to it still.
  4. onyxishere Win User

Xbox live marketplace error?

Sorry to hear that you've lost access to your old account. Unfortunately this does mean that you've lost access to any and all content that was purchased along with it as well.

You will have to repurchase the season pass or dlc with this new account, I'm afraid.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox DLC Issues

The only thing you can do is repurchase the content. You would have to have access to the old account in order to do a license transfer and since it is banned, you can't.
  6. Vikomt Win User

Full arcade games can't be redownloaded after region change

Well actually I'm afraid I can't repurchase them either. When I try to download it, the marketplace knows I have already bought it, but the game is still in trial mode. I don't see a chance to have the games in full mode on my account again.
Thema:

1. Access to old Accounts games dont want repurchase something that i already bought - Similar Threads - Access old Accounts

2. Trouble accessing an old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble accessing an old account: I recently started using my more recent Microsoft Account to play some games using the GamePass for PC. I decided I would like to use my old account from back in the 360 days again so I went...
  3. Lost access to an old Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost access to an old Xbox account: Hey! I’ve lost access to my old Xbox account, I don’t have access to the email or phone number but I do know all the security details including phone number associated to the account. Ive tried...
  4. Can't access my old xbox 360 account that had gmail.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access my old xbox 360 account that had gmail.: So i had an account on xbox 360 that was connected to my gmail account and it was even connected in my computer on the xbox app a couple of months ago when i could login with my gmail and now i...
  5. Unable to access old account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to access old account.: I have an issue that I have tried to resolve years ago and it failed. I want to try again as I want to get a xbox one but would like to use my old account. So long story short, my old account is...
  6. Can't Access XBOX Profile on Old Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Access XBOX Profile on Old Account: Hi All, I have an old XBOX profile associated with a Hotmail account I haven't used in a long time and no longer know the password. I've tried all of the password reset options and called...
  7. Unable to gain access to my Old Xbox Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to gain access to my Old Xbox Account: I have tried filling out multiple of those recovery questionnaire forms with no success. Basically when I go to log in it says someone else may have tried to gain access to they blocked my account...
  8. Cant access my old Xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant access my old Xbox account.: I'm trying to access my old Xbox account, but when I log inn, I end up on a different account. On my email I have proof leading back to 2010 that my email is connected to a different account. The...
  9. Can't access old account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access old account: My dad changed credit cards so my xbox live was not renewed this time around and in order to do so I have to sign into the account. Problem is that the email is no longer active so I cannot get a...
  10. how do i find my old live account and access it in order to play my saved games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i find my old live account and access it in order to play my saved games.: i cant seem to find my cottanyocean64 live account. its on the log in options but wont allow me to log in and this is where all my acheivments and saved games are. please help...