Access to Sea of Thieves Alpha on account that cant use Xbox Insider Hub

Discus and support Access to Sea of Thieves Alpha on account that cant use Xbox Insider Hub in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I got an email today saying I was invited to the alpha of Sea of Thieves. So I tried downloading the insider hub but it says I was age restricted... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by beane2813, Dec 13, 2017.

1. beane2813
    beane2813 Guest

So I got an email today saying I was invited to the alpha of Sea of Thieves. So I tried downloading the insider hub but it says I was age restricted but I'm over 17. So I tried getting it on my fathers Microsoft account but the game is not there. Is there
    any way to fix my other account so that I can download it from there or get my other account linked to this one.

:)

beane2813, Dec 13, 2017
  2. crinkyy
    crinkyy Guest
    Can't access xbox insider hub,due to past behaviour???

please help i cant access the xbox insider hub due to past behaviour. and i need to access the app due to the sea of thieve beta only being available thru that app

crinkyy, Dec 13, 2017
  3. Amloro
    Amloro Guest
    Xbox insider hub Win 10 error

Hello, i got my technical alpha access for Sea of Thieves, but when i try to join/download from Xbox Insider Hub i'm getting an error with my registration. It say's "There is a problem, try registering again later. We coudn't process your registration."

The technical alpha is in my account, and this error page appears when i try to acces my insider content of the game!

Amloro, Dec 13, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

If I remember you need to be over 18 to join the Insider program so there's nothing you can do to change that.

Daft Badger, Dec 13, 2017
  5. beane2813
    beane2813 Guest
    So I got screwed over then.

beane2813, Nov 1, 2018
  6. weidhas Win User

I was invited to the "Sea of Thieves" Technical alpha. I have yet to gain access to the game install

Follow the steps below to get the Xbox Insider hub and to download the game:

• On your Xbox One, head to the Store

• Search for and install the Xbox Insider Hub

• Launch the Hub and you'll find Sea of Thieves waiting for you

• Click the icon which will take you through to the Store page

• Install as you would any other game

A great way to start are the
    Sea of Thieves Insider forums
    ... :)
  7. beane2813 Win User

So I got screwed over then.
  8. Daft Badger Win User

If I remember you need to be over 18 to join the Insider program so there's nothing you can do to change that.
  9. Wilfred Mac Win User

cant access sea of thieves alpha on insider hub

Hi,

Any issues with the Xbox Hub Insider App are being handled by our Special Support. To get a better assistance, we recommend that you get in touch with the Xbox Hub Insider Support. To do this, you may click the link below:

Click here

You may select Latest Xbox One Update Preview.

Click on Chat with Support.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.
  10. Akatosh Nexus Win User

I was invited to the "Sea of Thieves" Technical alpha. I have yet to gain access to the game install

Follow the steps below to get the Xbox Insider hub and to download the game:

• On your Xbox One, head to the Store

• Search for and install the Xbox Insider Hub

• Launch the Hub and you'll find Sea of Thieves waiting for you

• Click the icon which will take you through to the Store page

• Install as you would any other game

A great way to start are the
    Sea of Thieves Insider forums
    ... :)
    I had these instructions in the email. The prompt to do so in the hub simply is not there.
Thema:

1. Access to Sea of Thieves Alpha on account that cant use Xbox Insider Hub - Similar Threads - Access Sea Thieves

2. Roccat Swarm can't access the Sea Of Thieves executible in the WindowsApps folder

in XBoX on Windows
    Roccat Swarm can't access the Sea Of Thieves executible in the WindowsApps folder: I am currently running windows 10 and I have Roccat Swarm installed. It's is the software for my gaming mouse. It has an auto switching function to change my mouse settings for each game. All my...
  3. Sea of thieves access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves access: Hi, My boyfriend just bought the xbox game pass to be able to play at sea of thieves. Sadly, it seems like the link to the game or the URL is no longer available. How is that possible? Can you...
  4. Got Sea of Thieves Controller. No ferryman access code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got Sea of Thieves Controller. No ferryman access code.: So I pre-ordered the Sea of Thieves Controller awhile ago, and eventually received it. After I received it, I learned that it was supposed to come with a code for the Ferryman Outfit/Weapons....
  5. Beta Access contingent upon joining a club or hub. (Sea of Thieves)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Beta Access contingent upon joining a club or hub. (Sea of Thieves): Who ever thought of the idea to make beta access contingent upon joining a club or hub should be tarred and feathered - with cold tar and hot feathers! And after that, they should walk the plank...
  6. How could I access the sea of thieves beta if the account it's purchased on is a child account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How could I access the sea of thieves beta if the account it's purchased on is a child account?: I pre-ordered sea of thieves on my son's account and I cannot enter the Xbox Insider app. Is there still a way I can access the closed beta? f52b4453-b3a6-4f96-8ba7-e65ccbb58bd1
  7. cant access sea of thieves alpha on insider hub

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant access sea of thieves alpha on insider hub: i have my email and gamer tag linked with sea of thieves it say i was invited to the alpha trial this weekend but it doesnt show up on insider hub why 212e3da1-d3d0-40fe-a0ba-7883fe2a329f
  8. I got Technical Alpha invited to Sea of Thieves but can't access it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got Technical Alpha invited to Sea of Thieves but can't access it: So i got an email : On your Windows 10 PC head to the Windows Store Go to the Downloads and Updates page Launch the Hub and navigate to the “Insider content” tab on the left side of the screen...
  9. I was invited to the "Sea of Thieves" Technical alpha. I have yet to gain access to the game ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was invited to the "Sea of Thieves" Technical alpha. I have yet to gain access to the game ...: I received the Technical alpha invite today. The email said the installation of the alpha would be located in my Xbox Insider hub. I have yet to receive it. Any info or help would be appreciated....
  10. Sea of Thieves No Access to Alpha

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sea of Thieves No Access to Alpha: I have been playing Sea of Thieves earlier on today due to the Alpha access coming out, I logged out of the game and tried to log back in roughly 1 and a half hours later, I can no longer join due...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sea of thieves insider programme cant load past the journal