Access

Discus and support Access in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My childs account wont work it says please go to account.live.com 67681405-6535-4d03-8268-09c11b3a811a Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BigDaddy#165, Jan 14, 2021.

1. BigDaddy#165
    BigDaddy#165 Guest

Access

My childs account wont work it says please go to account.live.com

:)

BigDaddy#165, Jan 14, 2021
  2. lfc redted68 Win User

no access

same here dont know whats up!
  3. JerrminRangwani Win User

Not accessibility

Hello.

Calling gamertag is not allowed on the forum. Your friend should have just mute,report and block the troll instead of saying something that broke the Xbox rules.

Your friend need to go to
    https://enforcement.xbox.com and see about something a case review.
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Access

Hey Fortune!

Thanks for posting, check out this link for
    account recovery.
    If the account is still unable to be accessed after the process, try
    contacting support so an agent can help recover the account.

I hope this helps, thanks again!
  5. ACHV HighBounce Win User

Access

6. A51Gamer Win User

Access

I would reccomend contacting xbox support and explaining your situation
Thema:

Access

1. Access - Similar Threads - Access

2. Xbox Account Unable to Access Profile due to “Region Locked”?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Account Unable to Access Profile due to “Region Locked”?: I am a American who thought it would be funny to make a Xbox account to mess with my friends that had a Korean username. My name has nothing to do with anything it’s just words that I think are...
  3. Cold War Free Access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cold War Free Access: The free zombies access for cold war ended on 1/21 but I am still able to play sombies and even multiplayer today on 1/24, does anyone else still have access to cold war when they havent bought it...
  4. Connection Failed Unable to Access Online Services - Status CERES

in XBoX Accessibility
    Connection Failed Unable to Access Online Services - Status CERES: I have been playing cold war and connecting no problems to online services, trying to play warzone or modern warfare, I keep getting the message in the title above. I have checked all connections,...
  5. Child account not able to access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child account not able to access: Hi there, We have just got an xbox and my son is set up as a family member. Whenever he tries to log in with his passkey it comes up that I have to fix the problem on the account the quote is......
  6. Soundbar pass through isn't allowing me to play games on my series x but can still access...

in XboX Insiders
    Soundbar pass through isn't allowing me to play games on my series x but can still access...: I'm on a TCL series 6 TV and have a TCL alto 9+ sound bar. If I have my xbox plugged in directly to the TV there is a lag between the Xbox and sound going through the TV. If if I go to play a game...
  7. i need to change my alternative email but i dont have access to the current one

in XBoX on Windows
    i need to change my alternative email but i dont have access to the current one: i need to change my alternative email but i don't have access to the current one bc i bought minecraft but i cant play on servers 343cf9d8-cbc3-43cc-8a8c-34568c5120eb
  8. Cannot access menus and purple lines all over my screen ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot access menus and purple lines all over my screen ?: [img] So i just returned to my Xbox today and rather than being greeted with the menu i was first met with a black screen with a purple border. I thought it was nothing a quick off and on job...
  9. Can I access my Xbox 360 content on my new series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I access my Xbox 360 content on my new series s: I recently got a new series s and I see only a little bit of the games that i had on my 360, how can i get all my games and purchases from my 360? f7aba439-c26b-489e-9832-69c4eea98cc5
  10. Borderkands The pre-sequel no access to shift account or keys

in XBoX on Consoles
    Borderkands The pre-sequel no access to shift account or keys: Hi, I've been playing Borderands 1, 2 and the presequel in offline split screen mode with my daughter. I have a shift account linked to my MS live account (I don't subscribe to gold membership...