Accessibilità beta test[Translation-Accessibility beta test]

Discus and support Accessibilità beta test[Translation-Accessibility beta test] in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ciao gamers ho sottoscritto l’abbonamento per il test di tre mesi della beta test per xbox su pc al costo di 1,00 euro. Ho pagato con paypal e ho... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TandemToaster25, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Accessibilità beta test[Translation-Accessibility beta test]

Ciao gamers ho sottoscritto l’abbonamento per il test di tre mesi della beta test per xbox su pc al costo di 1,00 euro.

Ho pagato con paypal e ho ottenuto la ricevuta di pagamento.

Però ogni volta che provo a collegarmi con i giochi da scaricare mi propone nuovamente l’abbonamento gi pagato … da sottoscrivere nuovamente.

Come uscirne?

Vi ringrazio,

TT25

[Translation-Hello gamers I subscribed to the three-month test of the xbox beta test on pc at a cost of 1.00 euros.

I paid with paypal and got the payment receipt.

But every time I try to connect with the games to download I again proposes the subscription already paid ... to be resubscribed.

How to get out of it?

Thank you

TT25]

:)

TandemToaster25, Feb 6, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Tandem,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand you subscribed to the game pass subscription. If so try logging out of the beta app and then sign back in. Also make sure you are trying to download the games from the beta app or Microsoft store.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. El Mamas Boy Win User

No Permission to Access Beta Forums

How can I have access to the beta test updates
  4. KLRSKIR Win User

Beta testing.

5. Reidzer N7 Win User

Beta testing

Microsoft will take sign ups for beta testers several months before a new update is due.

As the others have said as this new update is now here the sign ups for beta testers is over.

For the future just keep a close eye on these forums and
    http://majornelson.com/
    for any latest info on beta testing.
  6. Eap123-36EC5E7C-C42A Win User

Beta testing

The beta ended a while ago. Turn on your 360, and sign into live. You should receive an update.
Thema:

1. Accessibilità beta test[Translation-Accessibility beta test] - Similar Threads - Accessibilità beta test

2. Does your Minecraft world save after the beta?

in XboX Insiders
    Does your Minecraft world save after the beta?: When the official update comes out for Minecraft, will I still be able to play on the worlds that I played on during the beta? submitted by /u/DrewS0524 [link] [comments]
  3. The insider hub needs to state if gameplay is allowed to be captured during any game beta's

in XboX Insiders
    The insider hub needs to state if gameplay is allowed to be captured during any game beta's: Sometimes it's not exactly clear if you can or not submitted by /u/MisterCreepzTTV [link] [comments]
  4. How do i get the normal virsion of Minecraft insead of the beta?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get the normal virsion of Minecraft insead of the beta?: I keep on seeing a message saying I can turn the beta virsion off but it's not telling me how so how do I? 79a4702f-a522-4538-8e48-f5a826c8f94f
  5. Xbox Game Pass App Regular and Beta from Google Play Store

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass App Regular and Beta from Google Play Store: Is anyone else experiencing a really laggy Xbox Game Pass App? I'm on Moto G7 Play with the latest updates as of June 5, 2020 and I don't know why it lags. The regular Xbox App works fine, but the...
  6. Minecraft beta is not working or letting me install it

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft beta is not working or letting me install it: I am trying to join Minecraft beta but when I try install it is says it’s already installed (which it isn’t) and when I then proceed to launch the app it is still normal Minecraft. Any way to help...
  7. Upgrading from omega to delta or beta.

in XboX Insiders
    Upgrading from omega to delta or beta.: Right now I'm in the Omega ring with minimal bugs and updates, right now I'm thinking of upgrading to delta or maybe even beta but I'm wondering how much updates do I get and how big can they get?...
  8. Is the NMS Beta on Xbox Insiders Any Different?

in XboX Insiders
    Is the NMS Beta on Xbox Insiders Any Different?: I was wondering if the beta for NMS that appeared in the Insider app is any different then the base game I have, if so then I will install it. submitted by /u/MrSirjohny [link] [comments]
  9. Auto game updates very inconsistent for me in beta,anyone else noticed this

in XboX Insiders
    Auto game updates very inconsistent for me in beta,anyone else noticed this: I know the Xbox checked at certain times of n the past in the early hours but Microsoft did change this and state it as a new feature several months ago that the Xbox would check more frequently...
  10. Accessibilità [Translation-Accessibilty]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accessibilità [Translation-Accessibilty]: CIAO, spesso quando provo ad accedere al mio account tramite xbox one x mi da questo errore: 0x80a30204... Se provo a cercare l'errore nell'app dell'assistenza xbox, mi dice nessun risultato...