Accessibilità [Translation-Accessibilty]

Discus and support Accessibilità [Translation-Accessibilty] in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; CIAO, spesso quando provo ad accedere al mio account tramite xbox one x mi da questo errore: 0x80a30204... Se provo a cercare l'errore nell'app... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MaiclE93, Jun 11, 2019.

1. MaiclE93
    MaiclE93 Guest

CIAO, spesso quando provo ad accedere al mio account tramite xbox one x mi da questo errore: 0x80a30204... Se provo a cercare l'errore nell'app dell'assistenza xbox, mi dice nessun risultato trovato.... Lo stato di xbox live sono ok, gli abbonamenti sono
    ok e dal PC riesco ad entrare... Ho provato anche con il riavvio e lo spegnimento della console ma niente. Come posso risolvere? Grazie!

[Translation-HI, often when I try to access my account via xbox one x this error: 0x80a30204 ... If I try to find the error in the xbox support app, it tells me no results found .... The status of
    xbox live are ok, the subscriptions are ok and from the PC I can enter ... I tried also with the reboot and shutdown of the console but nothing.
    How can I solve it? Thank you!]

:)

MaiclE93, Jun 11, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi MaiclE93,

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums for assistance. I'd be happy to help.

I recommend removing and re-adding your profile from the Xbox to re-sync your account data.

It’s easy to remove any Microsoft account from an Xbox One console, because you don’t have to sign in to the account. Here’s how:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > Account
      > Remove accounts.
    3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.
    4. When you're finished, select Close.

You can add your Microsoft account to any Xbox One console. Here's how:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select
      Add new.
    3. Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select
      Enter.

Important Make sure that you do not select
      Get a new account
      , unless that’s what you want to do. If you select this, you will create a brand-new Microsoft account.

If you’ve forgotten which email address is associated with your Microsoft account, see the

Lost Account Solution
    4. Enter the password for your Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select
      Enter.
    5. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select
      I Accept
    6. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox One console.
    Let us know if that helped!
  3. Boethius(2) Win User

XiM3, the keyboard and mouse input system

It is against the terms and contitions and I think is the sort of thing that should brick your console. You should have to prove yourself unable to play with a controller and this sort of thing should be licenced as an accessibilty feature.
  4. Y4SH1R0 Win User

I can not complete the Gears Of War Download. Eu não consigo completar o Download do Gears Of War.

Remembering, bad english sorry, some of it is being translated with Google Translate!
  5. Dageto Kraft Win User

Game localization

the same goes for Latin translations, if the game is not translated, I don't buy
  6. Tooniies Win User

ANOTHER MW3 TRAILER

Has anyone translated or found translations for the Russian spoken in the videos?
Thema:

1. Accessibilità [Translation-Accessibilty] - Similar Threads - Accessibilità Translation Accessibilty

2. Cuenta Microsoft xbox one [Mod Translation - Microsoft Xbox One account]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cuenta Microsoft xbox one [Mod Translation - Microsoft Xbox One account]: Llevo varios meses cancelando la cuenta que solo se abrio hace un año con el proposito de comprar un juego y siguen cobrando una mensualidad a la tarjeta de credito hace mas de 9 meses no se...
  3. Estou com problema para jogar sombras da guerra [Mod Translation-I'm having trouble playing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Estou com problema para jogar sombras da guerra [Mod Translation-I'm having trouble playing...: Boa tarde alguém pode me ajudar estou com um problema para jogar o jogo sombras da guerra comprei a midia física definitive edition estou com 15 horas de jogo agora inicio o joga para dar...
  4. Buoni sconti [Mod Translation-Good discounts]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buoni sconti [Mod Translation-Good discounts]: Scusate.. io ho 60 mila punti... vorrei sapere una cosa... con 10 mila punti mi danno 10 euro, ma io ho 60 mila punti.. posso unirli? così arrivo a 60 euro? oppure posso fare solo acquisti da 10...
  5. Не удаётся подключиться к миру. Minecraft Bedrock edition[Translation-You can't connect to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Не удаётся подключиться к миру. Minecraft Bedrock edition[Translation-You can't connect to...: Я не знаю в чём проблема, но мы с другом не можем подключиться друг к другу, но самое интересное то, что играть на серверах и realms можем, а в одиночную игру нет. Параметр «игра по сети» (вроде...
  6. Siguen los problemas con los fifa points[Translation-Problems with fifa points continue]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Siguen los problemas con los fifa points[Translation-Problems with fifa points continue]: Buenos días, después de llamar a 3 o 4 num de at al cliente donde solo salen operadoras y perder el tiempo decido escribir aquí, compre ayer fifapoints y siguen sin aparecer en el juego, no es la...
  7. 마인크래프트 자바에디션 사용자인데 윈도우10에디션 코드가 안받아지네요[Translation-I'm a Minecraft Java Edition user, but I...

in XBoX on Windows
    마인크래프트 자바에디션 사용자인데 윈도우10에디션 코드가 안받아지네요[Translation-I'm a Minecraft Java Edition user, but I...: 모장 어카운트에서 받으 하니 Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later! 이 게 뜨기만...
  8. Código de erro: 83859DD2[Translation-Error code: 83859DD2]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Código de erro: 83859DD2[Translation-Error code: 83859DD2]: Eu já coloquei a senha e o email da minha conta e não consigo entrar no meu perfil do xbox 360. Já esperei para tentar novamente, já reiniciei, já fiz de tudo, mas nada deu certo. O que eu faço?...
  9. XBOX LIVE改玩家代号失败 [Edit - Translation] - XBOX LIVE failed to change player code

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX LIVE改玩家代号失败 [Edit - Translation] - XBOX LIVE failed to change player code: [img] 手机和PC浏览器改民都是这 [Edit - Translation] - This is the case for mobile phones and PC browsers. af57ce1f-7173-4400-8e9c-634f8c17bcff
  10. Compre pavos y no me los depositaron [Edit - Translation] - I bought bucks and they didn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Compre pavos y no me los depositaron [Edit - Translation] - I bought bucks and they didn't...: Hola buen dia Compre pavos por medio de mi xbox one y nada mas me hicieron el cobro pero no me depositaron los pavos en el juego, ya me puse en contacto con epic games y me dicen que tengo que...