Accessibility Features on Xbox One

Discus and support Accessibility Features on Xbox One in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Xbox One offers a number of amazing features that can help gamers of all different abilities. The Adaptive Controller This controller was designed... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by bowski477, May 21, 2019.

1. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

Xbox One offers a number of amazing features that can help gamers of all different abilities.

The Adaptive Controller

This controller was designed for gamers with limited mobility. Gamers can create the best experience by customizing their controller to meet their own needs using different buttons, switches, and joysticks.

Copilot

Copilot links two controllers so they can be used as if they were one. It can be useful for parents when their kids are just getting the hang of using a controller but maybe aren't ready to jump in on their own quite yet.

Customized Button Mapping

Configure your controller to what works best for you, using the Xbox Accessories App.

Magnifier

This feature will zoom in on the screen to see text and images better.

High Contrast

High contrast will help you distinguish between items and text on your screen.

Voice Commands

Use your headset mic, Kinect, or your supported digital assistant (Cortana or

Alexa
    ) to interact with your console using your voice.

Narrator

With this feature enabled it will read text, buttons, and other elements aloud to you.

Closed Captions

This setting is available for when you watch DVDs, Blu Rays, or use any video streaming service.

:)

bowski477, May 21, 2019
  2. Nixelplex Win User

Xbox Live Gold Family Need Adult sign in

DanGaley,

The way the family sharing works is the profiles that are on the "Home" Xbox are able to access all of the features and games available that the primary account purchases without the primary account being logged in. The Primary account can then Log
    into a different Xbox and still have the same features and access to the Games.

The Secondary accounts are not allowed to access the live features or digital games when they are not on the home Xbox, Unless the Primary is logged in with them to the same one.

Because of this limitation you are only able to share between two Xbox ones at a time.
  3. xJCplDxSHESHO Win User

Accessibility Feature

as my mates indicate you can raise your idea in the forum and hopefully we can see your son soon enjoy to the fullest with this community
  4. {Parity} Win User

Accessibility Feature

5. SneakySnake2395 Win User

Accessibility Feature

You can post any suggestions here. https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas
    Why can't I download anything from the store
  6. Becksly Win User

Accessibility Feature

Thema:

1. Accessibility Features on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Accessibility Features

2. “You are running out of data storage , Minecraft has restricted access to this feature...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “You are running out of data storage , Minecraft has restricted access to this feature...: Please help i have deleted every screenshot and most of my messages to clear up storage i even tried to delete minecraft again but it wont work any tips? 09e15609-5b24-4d51-b326-5d8d5ef451fd
  3. No permission to access this feature

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No permission to access this feature: My xbox will not let me go on to online games as data wont sync and also says i do not have permission to access this feature but i do have xbox live what do i do?...
  4. Fifa 2020 - account doesn’t have privilege to access online feature

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 2020 - account doesn’t have privilege to access online feature: my children can’t access the online FIFA feature on FIFA 2020 for the last 4 days. Can you please advise as this is their pass time during the lockdown? 35491250-9f76-4fd1-a4bf-8244db17b906
  5. Account doesn’t have required privilege to access this feature on FIFA’s 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account doesn’t have required privilege to access this feature on FIFA’s 2020: Hi. my children can’t access the online FIFA feature on FIFA 2020 for the last 4 days. Can you please advise as this is their pass time during the lockdown? regards...
  6. Cant access online features

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant access online features: I recently changed the email affiliated with my microsoft account and needed to update my security info. Upon doing so I was sent to a page that said that I have to wait until May 4th (1 month...
  7. Cannot access game features/content due to unknown restriction

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access game features/content due to unknown restriction: Recently after a short hiatus from xbox i come back and i play for example mxgp 2019 and then i try to access the track editor feature and it gives me a notification saying “to do this change a...
  8. Minecraft PE Multiplayer - You can't access this feature because of how your account is set up

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft PE Multiplayer - You can't access this feature because of how your account is set up: We are trying to do multiplayer on Minecraft PE between my and my son's android devices. We did the following Xbox app on android on my phone - added my son as a friend On my son's phone it...
  9. In Halo Wars: Definitive Edition on PC I cannot access any multiplayer features as I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    In Halo Wars: Definitive Edition on PC I cannot access any multiplayer features as I get...: In Halo Wars: Definitive Edition on PC I cannot access any multiplayer features as I get the error message "You have lost your connection to Xbox Live. Unable to maintain your online session". I...
  10. Accessibility Feature

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accessibility Feature: Microsoft is an AMAZING company and is always evolving, and with that their is always learning to do. Over the last year or so I have watched Microsoft implement many features that aid individuals...