Accessibility Features on Xbox One

Discus and support Accessibility Features on Xbox One in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Xbox One offers a number of amazing features that can help gamers of all different abilities. The Adaptive Controller This controller was designed... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by bowski477, May 21, 2019.

1. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

Xbox One offers a number of amazing features that can help gamers of all different abilities.

The Adaptive Controller

This controller was designed for gamers with limited mobility. Gamers can create the best experience by customizing their controller to meet their own needs using different buttons, switches, and joysticks.

Copilot

Copilot links two controllers so they can be used as if they were one. It can be useful for parents when their kids are just getting the hang of using a controller but maybe aren't ready to jump in on their own quite yet.

Customized Button Mapping

Configure your controller to what works best for you, using the Xbox Accessories App.

Magnifier

This feature will zoom in on the screen to see text and images better.

High Contrast

High contrast will help you distinguish between items and text on your screen.

Voice Commands

Use your headset mic, Kinect, or your supported digital assistant (Cortana or

Alexa
    ) to interact with your console using your voice.

Narrator

With this feature enabled it will read text, buttons, and other elements aloud to you.

Closed Captions

This setting is available for when you watch DVDs, Blu Rays, or use any video streaming service.

:)

bowski477, May 21, 2019
  2. Nixelplex Win User

Xbox Live Gold Family Need Adult sign in

DanGaley,

The way the family sharing works is the profiles that are on the "Home" Xbox are able to access all of the features and games available that the primary account purchases without the primary account being logged in. The Primary account can then Log
    into a different Xbox and still have the same features and access to the Games.

The Secondary accounts are not allowed to access the live features or digital games when they are not on the home Xbox, Unless the Primary is logged in with them to the same one.

Because of this limitation you are only able to share between two Xbox ones at a time.
  3. smileskybird Win User

Gold users to get free skype on xbox one

Of course, because Skype will be the new communication feature like party chat and video chat. Gold users have access to Video Kinect and Xbox Live Party Chat for Xbx 360, so they will have access to a similar thing for Xbox One which is Skype. M want's
    us to use Skype which is why it's going to be a key feature in Xbox One.
  4. XsmkstarzX Win User

Xbox Live

They are pretty much one and the same thing. If you buy Xbox Live Gold it will give you access to Xbox Live and its features.
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox live home gold confusion...

She would only have access to gold features on xbox one. You cannot login to the same account on multiple 360s
  6. DangerousBard Win User

I got a pre-owned console and was under the assumption of a free trial

Hello,

the one month free trial doesn't gives you access to all xbox live features, only a gold membership offers that
Thema:

1. Accessibility Features on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Accessibility Features

2. Unable to access features in Forza Horizon 3

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to access features in Forza Horizon 3: Hello, I have owned Forza Horizon 3 for about half a year now and just discovered that there are some features of the game that I for some reason, cannot access. The Auction House for one is still...
  3. Destiny multiplayer feature - "Players do not have access to this activity"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Destiny multiplayer feature - "Players do not have access to this activity": For the past 3 days I have been unable to access Destiny's multiplayer content (strikes, Crucible). When I hover over these activities whilst in Orbit, a message states 'Players do not have access...
  4. Your profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature: Hello, Since one week, I can't play in online mode on fifa 17. I have this error message : Your profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature. I tried with draft or...
  5. Can't access Xbox Live features on video games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access Xbox Live features on video games: I have a Xbox One console, and Xbox Live Basic Subscription. For the games Borderlands 2 & Borderlands The Pre Sequel, when I go to the Extras/Shift Code Menu, I get a message saving "Access...
  6. Your profile does not have privileges to access this feature

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your profile does not have privileges to access this feature: Whenever I try to connect To play online i have this message : Your profile does not have privileges to access this feature i have xbox live gold active 1 year i have ea access active 1 year...
  7. Fight Night Champion Gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fight Night Champion Gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature: I Just recently bought fight night champion on backwards compatibility and all was fine, played a few games online then completed the Champion mode. Since then i tried to go online again to battle...
  8. "Access to Feature Blocked" when trying to access player profiles on the Xbox App on iOS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Access to Feature Blocked" when trying to access player profiles on the Xbox App on iOS: If you get the following error message "Access to Feature Blocked" when trying to access player profiles on the Xbox App on iOS, perform the following the steps to resolve the issue: Log in on...
  9. a profile signed in to the xbox live is required to access this feature

in XBoX on Consoles
    a profile signed in to the xbox live is required to access this feature: What does this mean? I tried to connect to "Training room" in Rayman Legends on xbox one [img] e1e69b28-098b-4185-b74f-bd10608faee1
  10. Can't access gold features even though I have Xbox live gold.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access gold features even though I have Xbox live gold.: Hey, I have Xbox Live Gold until the 19th of May but whenever I try and play on any multiplayer games it says that my account isn't permitted to play online. 463c736b-5180-4f2f-af0f-954bdab92cd5