Accessibility on Xbox One S

Discus and support Accessibility on Xbox One S in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm having problems logging in to my account and Xbox Live. In fact, appears the message that I am not connected to the Internet (0x880704cf). However,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by enricoanzelmo, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Accessibility on Xbox One S

:)

enricoanzelmo, Aug 30, 2019
  2. DCFC734 Win User

Hoe is xbox this awful?

No scam involved with releasing the One S a year or so later after the Xbox One.

Ive not had any issues with either the Xbox One or the One S, in fact I'm quite happy.

Games do need internet access to update, maybe this is the issue or maybe it isn't.
  3. Smwutches Win User

4. Fos Win User

They are aware of players having sign in issues and are working on a fix right now. For more information, check Xbox Support's twitter page.
  5. Omega Chefe Win User

Signing in a 360 game

I sign in just once in my Xbox One S with my account, now I have full access to all my games.
  6. Karzinom Engel Win User

Cannot connect to wireless network

You have access to your router? Looks like the available IPs (adresses to connect to the router itself) are restricted. Turn this off, and set the IP Access to automatic. The proceed via the reguklar Connection guide in the Xbox One S.
Thema:

1. Accessibility on Xbox One S - Similar Threads - Accessibility

2. Child Microsoft account unable to access Minecraft online on any device.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child Microsoft account unable to access Minecraft online on any device.: Hi, I know this is a common problem and there are many posts about the solution. However I have logged onto xbox as the parent and set the specific settings You can see and upload community...
  3. Why has Record from Now been buried and not anymore accessible via the Xbox button???

in XboX Insiders
    Why has Record from Now been buried and not anymore accessible via the Xbox button???: Hello I capture game content (FIFA matches) very often on my external 4TB HDD. My captures are between 20 to 30 min long. This was super easy to do before this last change, it just needed 3...
  4. Gamertag seemed to be changed with reset and cant access original one.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag seemed to be changed with reset and cant access original one.: I had to do a reset on my kids XBox One, the problem is that when I resigned in my original Gamertag was replaced with a new one as if a brand new account was created. All game progress and...
  5. how long does take to gan access to game pass quests after join game pass on the microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    how long does take to gan access to game pass quests after join game pass on the microsoft...: how long does take to gan access to game pass quests after join game pass on the microsoft rewards on the xbox app because its it unable to let me me join for some reason...
  6. Gamepass access on new alpha dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepass access on new alpha dashboard: What happened to the gamepass access for the new dashboard? It’s super hard to find the gamepass area now, you really have to dig to find it. I’m able to find it in the new Xbox store however the...
  7. Xbox live access with out Gold support (subscription paid)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live access with out Gold support (subscription paid): Hey all, I will cut a long story short. My son is being punished and currently not allowed on his XBLG to play online. He is allowed on his xbox to play offline games. The issue is this; He is...
  8. Will I lose access to alpha skip ahead program? If I change xbox one s to xbox one x for...

in XboX Insiders
    Will I lose access to alpha skip ahead program? If I change xbox one s to xbox one x for...: submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments]
  9. Silver account not able to access new season pass content purchased on gold account (home...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Silver account not able to access new season pass content purchased on gold account (home...: Silver xbox account not able to access new season pass content purchased on gold account (home xbox unit Destiny 2 Undying DLC) 302bb7a5-a31e-4a49-9118-8193f24c3d9b
  10. XBOX Insider Hub: cannot access the insider content.

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Insider Hub: cannot access the insider content.: Hi, I was chosen for the AOE2 DE beta on MS Store. It told me to download XBOX Insiders Hub, I installed it and logged in with my Insider account. But here's the problem: When clicking Join on...