Accessibility on Xbox One S

Discus and support Accessibility on Xbox One S in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm having problems logging in to my account and Xbox Live. In fact, appears the message that I am not connected to the Internet (0x880704cf). However,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by enricoanzelmo, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Accessibility on Xbox One S

:)

enricoanzelmo, Aug 30, 2019
  2. DCFC734 Win User

Hoe is xbox this awful?

No scam involved with releasing the One S a year or so later after the Xbox One.

Ive not had any issues with either the Xbox One or the One S, in fact I'm quite happy.

Games do need internet access to update, maybe this is the issue or maybe it isn't.
  3. Smwutches Win User

4. Fos Win User

They are aware of players having sign in issues and are working on a fix right now. For more information, check Xbox Support's twitter page.
  5. Omega Chefe Win User

Signing in a 360 game

I sign in just once in my Xbox One S with my account, now I have full access to all my games.
  6. Karzinom Engel Win User

Cannot connect to wireless network

You have access to your router? Looks like the available IPs (adresses to connect to the router itself) are restricted. Turn this off, and set the IP Access to automatic. The proceed via the reguklar Connection guide in the Xbox One S.
Thema:

1. Accessibility on Xbox One S - Similar Threads - Accessibility

2. I cannot access my fortnite Xbox account on mobile fortnite

in XBoX on Mobile
    I cannot access my fortnite Xbox account on mobile fortnite: Dear microsoft i have bean having an issue with logging into my microsoft fortnite account. Every time i login this shows up: [img] Microsoft i need suggestions on how to fix or you need to fix...
  3. Xbox-Insider-Hub - Access denied - Using it on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox-Insider-Hub - Access denied - Using it on PC: Hi, I want to participate in the FS2020 Beta. Therefor I needed to install Xbox-Insider-Hub on my Windows 10 computer. But every time I launch the app I get an error-message "Access denied...
  4. Xbox live issue when accessing Tom Clancy's The Division 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live issue when accessing Tom Clancy's The Division 2: I guess this is a known issue but I wanted to document it: Xbox live issue when accessing Tom Clancy's The Division 2 cbf00d97-a489-47f8-a64d-c904c6ef4a21
  5. No access to Xbox One profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No access to Xbox One profile: Split from this thread. My son's Xbox One will not let him or I get into our profiles to play our madden nfl 2020 game or access our downloaded content. aab26e3f-c736-488c-b9ad-6373238a583b
  6. unable to get access to windows app folders AcCESS DENIED ERROR

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to get access to windows app folders AcCESS DENIED ERROR: I have Changed ACCESS to everyone but any type of modification to files or folders are always denied with this error [img] this error should no longer be happening as I have changed all access...
  7. How do you access console streaming on mobile?

in XboX Insiders
    How do you access console streaming on mobile?: When I choose the console streaming option it just shows me this image. I have enrolled in Xbox Insider and am located in the US. Phone is a Samsung Galaxy S9. submitted by /u/Purple7up [link]...
  8. How do you get access to alpha releases of software

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you get access to alpha releases of software: Hi, I was wondering how you get access to alpha releases xbox software as i am currently on the beta release and enjoy bug/penetration testing so was hoping to be able to contribute to the...
  9. Issues with game access due to alias change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues with game access due to alias change: I changed my primary alias to a new email and removed my original, and now I can't access My Career or join a party online now. It is an adult account but the error message says the user is...
  10. Can't access my xbox account and get online

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't access my xbox account and get online: Someone needs to help me please ..I need my account back ..Microsoft banned or something to my account I just bought a Xbox live card and if I can't play online I want my money refunded ***Moved...