Accessibility testing

Discus and support Accessibility testing in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello all, I'm an avid gamer that happens to be an expert in digital accessibility (C.P.A.C.C. for those who are familiar). I noticed and reported... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/a11yguy, Nov 2, 2019.

1. /u/a11yguy
    /u/a11yguy Guest

Accessibility testing

Hello all,

I'm an avid gamer that happens to be an expert in digital accessibility (C.P.A.C.C. for those who are familiar).

I noticed and reported some Narrator issues on the Xbox Insider Hub, which got me thinking...

Is there anyone I can contact about advancing up the ring levels so I can for test accessibility before it gets to far ahead in development? I'm currently in the Omega ring and would like to get to Alpha Skip to review the UIs and features with Narrator.

The industry consensus is that checking for accessibility early on is a best practice, and I'd like to contribute to my expertise to ensure gamers of all abilities can play. Accessibility testing :)

In the mean time I'll continue to do the quests and survey with narrator to report any accessibility barriers.

Thanks for any pointers!

submitted by /u/a11yguy
    [link] [comments]

/u/a11yguy, Nov 2, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Accessibilità beta test[Translation-Accessibility beta test]

Hi Tandem,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand you subscribed to the game pass subscription. If so try logging out of the beta app and then sign back in. Also make sure you are trying to download the games from the beta app or Microsoft store.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Eggnogga Win User

EA = Pathetic

[quote user="ICN3D"]

I don't know how early access works on console....but on PC you get early access and you're basically part of the testing group.

[/quote]If you're a part of the "testing group" 4 days before the game actually releases.... that's a pretty crappy testing group.
  4. El Mamas Boy Win User

No Permission to Access Beta Forums

How can I have access to the beta test updates
  5. StarBRIGHT87 Win User

Waited 2 days and still no beta forum access

My console has updated but the forum for the testing is still UN-accessable.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Moderators Get Early Access To Halo 4?!

makes sense that Microsoft employees would get early access, probably testing servers as the general public won't have access to any servers yet.
Thema:

Accessibility testing

1. Accessibility testing - Similar Threads - Accessibility testing

2. I lost my ea access free code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I lost my ea access free code: I received a free ea access code when I purchased my xbox one star wars edition and I lost it. Is there anyway I can get a replacement? e1e09828-cf8f-4331-9df5-910e3b355cd5
  3. accessibility

in XBoX Accessibility
    accessibility: Xbox menu continuously becoming unable to navigate through, I have video evidence to show the in inconvenience of the issue my email is have restarted console twice after about 10 mins in it...
  4. Jigsaw won't let me access my downloaded puzzles

in XBoX on Windows
    Jigsaw won't let me access my downloaded puzzles: Today, August 8, I noticed there have been minor cosmetic changes to Microsift Jigsaw. But also, my downloaded puzzles are nowhere to be found, not even in the list of puzzles available for...
  5. Juego de Minecraft... Como acceder en mi PC[Translation-Minecraft game ... How to access on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Juego de Minecraft... Como acceder en mi PC[Translation-Minecraft game ... How to access on...: Disculpen, muy buenas tardes. Yo compre hace unos días el juego de Minecraft en Play Store, ya tengo la app en mi celular, pero ahora quiero un poco mas de comodidad y quiero poder acceder al...
  6. No puedo acceder a mi cuenta[Translation-I can not access my account]

in XBoX Accessibility
    No puedo acceder a mi cuenta[Translation-I can not access my account]: Un día quise iniciar sesión con mi cuenta de Xbox en la consola de un amigo, al momento de hacerlo y poner mis datos exactos (correo y contraseña) se iniciaba sesión en una cuenta que no era la...
  7. I bought Xbox Ultimate Game Pass, and I want to buy Xbox EA Access subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox Ultimate Game Pass, and I want to buy Xbox EA Access subscription: Hi, I want to know if I have Xbox Ultimate Game Pass, and I buy Xbox EA Access, I will have both memberships or it will cancel Xbox Ultimate Pass 38853d00-b995-470a-b537-e5cccd1e6812
  8. About ea access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    About ea access: I have downloaded need for Speed payback and after downloading i just done full shutdown and unplugged after that i disconnected my internet. It is always asking internet for syncing data from ea...
  9. All Access Upgrade to Series X

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    All Access Upgrade to Series X: What exactly is the benefit of the All Access "upgrade option"? Per the terms and conditions, I have to purchase a new 24 month subscription when i trade in my old console and the payments "may be...
  10. Accessibilità beta test[Translation-Accessibility beta test]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accessibilità beta test[Translation-Accessibility beta test]: Ciao gamers ho sottoscritto l’abbonamento per il test di tre mesi della beta test per xbox su pc al costo di 1,00 euro. Ho pagato con paypal e ho ottenuto la ricevuta di pagamento. Però ogni...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Accessibility links live.com