Accessibility

Discus and support Accessibility in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem linked to the accessiblity on SW Battlefront 2 on my Xbox One S with this error code: 721. So i checked the wi-fi connection... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by enricoanzelmo, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Accessibility

Hello,

I have a problem linked to the accessiblity on SW Battlefront 2 on my Xbox One S with this error code: 721.

So i checked the wi-fi connection and it gives me that my Xbox is connected to Internet without problems.

This situation is really strange because until yesterday everything worked!

:)

enricoanzelmo, Apr 14, 2020
  2. lfc redted68 Win User

no access

same here dont know whats up!
  3. JerrminRangwani Win User

Not accessibility

Hello.

Calling gamertag is not allowed on the forum. Your friend should have just mute,report and block the troll instead of saying something that broke the Xbox rules.

Your friend need to go to
    https://enforcement.xbox.com and see about something a case review.
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Access

Hey Fortune!

Thanks for posting, check out this link for
    account recovery.
    If the account is still unable to be accessed after the process, try
    contacting support so an agent can help recover the account.

I hope this helps, thanks again!
  5. ACHV HighBounce Win User

Access

6. A51Gamer Win User

Access

I would reccomend contacting xbox support and explaining your situation
Thema:

Accessibility

1. Accessibility - Similar Threads - Accessibility

2. Unable to access Multiplayer, Campaign and Spec Ops on Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Multiplayer, Campaign and Spec Ops on Modern Warfare: Hi there I recently had issues with playing Modern Warfare Warzone where I couldn't call in killstreaks. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game from my Xbox console and now I'm unable...
  3. Cant access 1 xbox when another is playing Roblox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant access 1 xbox when another is playing Roblox?: Hi, This is a bit of a complex issue. I have 2 xbox's the first xbox has its own email address and xbox live the second Xbox has a different address that is the organiser for the first one and...
  4. Xbox All Access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox All Access: I am wanting to purchase the new Xbox X series in November when it comes out. I was looking at the website and came across the all access program. I Was curious, the money that you spend on the...
  5. Accessing Warzone/Mulitplayer games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accessing Warzone/Mulitplayer games: All of a sudden i am unable to join a COD Warzone game and it is continually searching. I also try to join a multiplayer game and it lags out at the loading screen and says lost connection to...
  6. How do I access the console update screen?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How do I access the console update screen?: I need a code there for the mobile app. f6a27e54-c853-4539-bac4-b621cf0322d7
  7. Xbox 360 partitioned space and cant access my stuff

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 partitioned space and cant access my stuff: I am having issues with my Xbox 360 E that I got 9 years ago. today I decided to move it, to my desk space after it sitting turned off for three+ years. When I turned it on I noticed that...
  8. Family Accessability

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family Accessability: I have 3 Xbox's with 2 kids and myself, My sons has its own account and unit is the home unit, mine is listed as a home as well, my younger child can only use Live on the 3rd non home Xbox when...
  9. Xbox loading screen whenever I try to access content in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox loading screen whenever I try to access content in game: Whenever I select an option in game that will load me into an online lobby to start playing, the screen goes grey with a loading circle on screen. It looks to be official and not part of the game...
  10. Can't subscribe to ea access duo to location issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't subscribe to ea access duo to location issues: Hello, recently i redeemed the 5$ gift from xbox live and went to ea access. So my problem is i can't subscribe duo to location reasons. It tells me the following: " Try a different way to pay...