Accessibility

Discus and support Accessibility in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How do I change my sons settings so he can join a friends world on Minecraft via Xbox? Thank you 6d6197a3-32ee-446f-b811-bc4c301428a6 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FredFerguson2, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Accessibility

How do I change my sons settings so he can join a friends world on Minecraft via Xbox? Thank you

:)

FredFerguson2, Apr 21, 2020
  2. lfc redted68 Win User

no access

same here dont know whats up!
  3. JerrminRangwani Win User

Not accessibility

Hello.

Calling gamertag is not allowed on the forum. Your friend should have just mute,report and block the troll instead of saying something that broke the Xbox rules.

Your friend need to go to
    https://enforcement.xbox.com and see about something a case review.
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Access

Hey Fortune!

Thanks for posting, check out this link for
    account recovery.
    If the account is still unable to be accessed after the process, try
    contacting support so an agent can help recover the account.

I hope this helps, thanks again!
  5. ACHV HighBounce Win User

Access

6. A51Gamer Win User

Access

I would reccomend contacting xbox support and explaining your situation
Thema:

Accessibility

1. Accessibility - Similar Threads - Accessibility

2. Phantasy Star Online 2 question on Ship access

in XBoX on Windows
    Phantasy Star Online 2 question on Ship access: Hello, I recently got PSO2 but changed my Xbox Live name shortly after I started - didn't like what I had before. After I did so, I'm unable to sign into the Ship (server) my friend and I are...
  3. Issues with access to content on call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with access to content on call of duty modern warfare: I can access warzone but multiplayer spec ops and the campaign all say i need to install the content which I already have installed. I have tried deleting and reinstalling the content with no luck...
  4. Paying for gamepass ona ccount i dont have access to.

in XBoX on Windows
    Paying for gamepass ona ccount i dont have access to.: Since its almost impossible to just send a support ticket for this specific problem im trying here. i have multiple emails i used as a teenager/young adult which i dont have access to / dont use...
  5. dead by daylight access

in XBoX Accessibility
    dead by daylight access: i have an xbox one. i have an xbox live gold profile. i have dead by daylight. dead by daylight requires an xbox live gold prolfile, which i have. when i go to play it though it prompts a message...
  6. can’t access xbox avatar editor

in XBoX on Consoles
    can’t access xbox avatar editor: ive been having this problem the past week. ive never made an avatar on my xbox one and decided i wanted to make one. i went onto the avatar editor and it wouldnt let me in saying exactlt this:...
  7. Family Access to Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family Access to Game Pass: I have set my Xbox console as the home xbox. My son is a member of the family on xbox. However, when he tries to play any game i downloaded from Game Pass, he is taken to the Microsoft store....
  8. Hitman 2 - Unable to access base game content from bundle purchase.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman 2 - Unable to access base game content from bundle purchase.: Hello, I bought Hitman 2 two days ago. I got the GOTY Legacy Pack bundle as my purchase option. As i understand it, this bundle is supposed to include the Hitman 2 full game as well as all of the...
  9. Co Pilot with Xbox Accessible Controller issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Co Pilot with Xbox Accessible Controller issues: I have a physical disability in which I do not have function in my right hand and limited use of my left. So, I have been using an adapted controller from Evil Controllers that helps me by moving...
  10. Unable to access xbox account settings on xbox.com

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access xbox account settings on xbox.com: For the past couple of days, I've been trying to log in to xbox.com to change account settings. Whenever I sign in, or click any link related to my Xbox Account (Xbox profile, Xbox settings), I'm...