Accessing ABC Iview

Discus and support Accessing ABC Iview in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; For some days now, I can't access IVIEW on the Xbox 360 here. I get an error message: 'ABC IVIEW Server unavailable'. I can't find a solution to this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LeighCallinan, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Accessing ABC Iview

For some days now, I can't access IVIEW on the Xbox 360 here. I get an error message: 'ABC IVIEW Server unavailable'. I can't find a solution to this on
    www.xbox.com. I will be grateful for some advice

:)

LeighCallinan, Apr 30, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Abc iview not working on Xbox 360

3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Accessing ABC Iview

G'day,

I just checked ABC iView on my XBox1X and I can load it OK. I remember having problems on X360 awhile ago tho. Have you uninstalled and reinstalled the App to see if that resolves the issue?
  4. xX Karza Xx Win User

ABC iview

Considering the fact that you have Netflix under your account activity,I'd assume your account is not an Australian one,so as Hassassinade said,you will be unable to find or use ABC iView.
  5. HassanB Win User

ABC iview

Hiya,

As far as I can see this is an application only available in Australia. If you can't seem to find it, have you taken a look at what country/region your LIVE account is currently set to? You can view this information by
    visiting this page here.

Does it list your account under Australia when you look at the page above under Country/Region? If not, that would be why you're not seeing this application on your console.
  6. Auswulf Win User

What apps do you want to see

I wouldn't mind ABC iView it is on the Xbox 360 but not on the Xbox One yet.
Thema:

Accessing ABC Iview

1. Accessing ABC Iview - Similar Threads - Accessing ABC Iview

2. Game Pass Menu Hard to Access

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Menu Hard to Access: Am I the only one finding the normal Game Pass menu harder to access? Although already subscribed months now, $1 GP Ultimate is being shoved down my throat without a "skip" option so I can just...
  3. Game Pass Ultimate Sub broke my Family Live Gold Pass access

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate Sub broke my Family Live Gold Pass access: I've had GPU since it's Beta, but my family can't access any of my Digital or Gold purchases to play unless I'm logged into that console, this includes online gaming. I removed my console from the...
  4. EA ACCESS Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA ACCESS Error: Has anyone else encountered the error: 0x80073cf6 when trying to load the EA Access hub? It just says sorry something went wrong, and gives the error code. I can't find the meaning for this code....
  5. How to access and download all my captures from Xbox One? Screenshots and videos.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to access and download all my captures from Xbox One? Screenshots and videos.: I have taken many, possibly thousands of screenshots in many different games in the past 3-4 years on my old Xbox One and my Xbox One X because I love virtual photography. They are all backed up...
  6. Can an Xbox app running in the background access network?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can an Xbox app running in the background access network?: Hi, just starting to learn about Xbox Dev Mode etc, very interesting. I have developed a program in Visual Studio, C#, that runs on Win 10 PC (and RPi). It listens to UDP output from an Xbox One...
  7. Nao consigo acessar os apps ERROR CODE 807B0193 [Translate] I can't access the apps ERROR...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nao consigo acessar os apps ERROR CODE 807B0193 [Translate] I can't access the apps ERROR...: Nao consigo acessar os apps ERROR CODE 807B0193 [Translate by Mod] I can't access the apps ERROR CODE 807B0193 6e46ee6a-f3b6-432b-9959-a6200846488a
  8. Problema di Accesso all'account[Translation-Account Access issue]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema di Accesso all'account[Translation-Account Access issue]: Buonasera, ho cambiato password al mio account xbox. Quando vado sulla mia xbox one provo ad accedere al mio account, fa un caricamento infinito e non succede niente. Aiuti? Sono molto spaventato....
  9. Why do I have to pay to access my internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to pay to access my internet?: Why do I have to pay you guys to access the internet I already pay for ? This is why I stopped using your products. At least on pc I dont have to pay to access what I already pay for....
  10. How to access the Attack on Titan 2 Final Battle DLC content

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to access the Attack on Titan 2 Final Battle DLC content: My son preordered the attack on titans two final battle DLC but he doesnt know how to go about accessing the content. Can someone please walk him through what to do in order to access the dlc ?...