Accessing apps on the one

Discus and support Accessing apps on the one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since this morning I've been unable to access any apps like my achievements netflix and my settings also the power button on my controller when I hit... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Beowolf736, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Beowolf736
    Beowolf736 Guest

Since this morning I've been unable to access any apps like my achievements netflix and my settings also the power button on my controller when I hit it it doesn't do anything and when I hold it down it just turns the console off my kinect voice commands
    don't work and I know the kinect is on because it works on dead rising 3

:)

Beowolf736, Jan 26, 2014
  2. birdmannavy
    birdmannavy Guest
    Can't get online

The network test shows it's connected but none of my apps is accessing the internet. what's going on? Is my account compromised?

birdmannavy, Jan 26, 2014
  3. Paul Bab
    Paul Bab Guest
    dlc autos

Hi,

There are different factors that we have to consider on why you are experiencing issues with accessing and syncing in-game contents. To properly isolate your case, let's gather the following information:

• Are you accessing Forza Horizon 3 on a Windows 10 computer or an Xbox One console?
    • Do you have the physical copy or the digital version of the game?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Are you signed in with the account that was used to purchase the in-game account?
    • Are you experiencing issues with accessing and syncing in-game contents on other games as well?

If you have the digital version of Forza Horizon 3 on Windows 10, we recommend running the troubleshooter for Windows apps that can help resolve issues with apps from the Windows Store. Check out this

page
    and follow on-screen prompts.

Also, make sure to check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. All the steps are provided

here

Paul Bab, Jan 26, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down. See if that works for you.

onyxishere, Jan 26, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down. See if that works for you.
  6. onyxishere Win User

where is Facebook?

There is no facebook app on the Xbox One at the moment. You can use the IE app to access it though.
  7. Goggin716 Win User

I was invited to Preview Program but no EA Access

Im in the preview program, fully registered. When I click on the EA access hup app it says unavailable? Its one of the quests to sign up and use ea access. Anyone know why I cant download the ea access hub app?
  8. Azrael008uk Win User

Where To Find The TV I Want

Is there a Sky App on the 360 or ONE that gets you access to on demand box sets?
  9. Ariel Acu Win User

No access to the app

Hi MittelKarotte06,

Thank you for bringing this up. For us to better assist you, we need to identify first as to why you're unable to play Mahjong on your computer. Can you tell us if you can still be able to play other Microsoft games like Microsoft Solitaire while using your
    Microsoft account? If so, there's a possibility that there's something wrong with the Mahjong app. Also, were you able to install the game again after you uninstall it from your computer?

If you're unable to install the game back to your computer, I recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the Store cache by performing the following steps:

1. Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.
    2. Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    3. Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.

For you to check if you can still be able to access your Xbox account, I recommend that you sign in online through Xbox.com.

We look forward to your reply.
Thema:

1. Accessing apps on the one - Similar Threads - Accessing apps

2. Dolby Access app 3.0.3282.0

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Access app 3.0.3282.0: When will dolby access 3.0.3282.0 land for xbox one x? Its there on both my insider pc and normal cadence one . submitted by /u/ThomasJohann [link] [comments]
  3. Service outage, app and game access.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Service outage, app and game access.: This is paste the point of ridiculous. People uninstalling their games, thinking it will fix the issue and not being able to reinstall again. Outage for 5+ hours? This is not the paid service...
  4. Are there plans to have access to the Game Pass App from Windows 10 PC ?

in XboX Insiders
    Are there plans to have access to the Game Pass App from Windows 10 PC ?: Currently we can only access through the app for Android and iOS or the Xbox app itself but not through the xbox app of Windows 10 . Thanks. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  5. EA Access "Do you own this game or app"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Access "Do you own this game or app": I bought EA Access because I wanted to try the 10 hour trial for Madden 20 but everytime I try to launch it I get the same message "do you own this game or app". Ive tried reinstalling the game...
  6. Can an Xbox app running in the background access network?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can an Xbox app running in the background access network?: Hi, just starting to learn about Xbox Dev Mode etc, very interesting. I have developed a program in Visual Studio, C#, that runs on Win 10 PC (and RPi). It listens to UDP output from an Xbox One...
  7. Nao consigo acessar os apps ERROR CODE 807B0193 [Translate] I can't access the apps ERROR...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nao consigo acessar os apps ERROR CODE 807B0193 [Translate] I can't access the apps ERROR...: Nao consigo acessar os apps ERROR CODE 807B0193 [Translate by Mod] I can't access the apps ERROR CODE 807B0193 6e46ee6a-f3b6-432b-9959-a6200846488a
  8. Problem accessing Movies & TV app on Xbox 360 (status code 80C90010)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem accessing Movies & TV app on Xbox 360 (status code 80C90010): I am trying to access the Microsoft Movies & TV app on my Xbox 360, but am met with the following error message: "The Xbox service isn't available right now. Please try again later....
  9. The Xbox app for Windows 10 is not letting me access my conversations

in XBoX on Windows
    The Xbox app for Windows 10 is not letting me access my conversations: Every time I log into the Xbox app, I go to messages and I get this message: "Try again-we had trouble getting to your conversations." I have reset the app twice, and it still did not work. It...
  10. BAD POOL CALLER error when accessing app network settings - APP XBOX

in XBoX on Windows
    BAD POOL CALLER error when accessing app network settings - APP XBOX: As per title, app crashes and PC reboots with bsod code: "BAD POOL CALLER" Error, as soon as i get access to the app network settings. Any help to identify and solve this issue? APp running on...