Accessing apps on the one

Discus and support Accessing apps on the one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since this morning I've been unable to access any apps like my achievements netflix and my settings also the power button on my controller when I hit... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Beowolf736, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Beowolf736
    Beowolf736 Guest

Since this morning I've been unable to access any apps like my achievements netflix and my settings also the power button on my controller when I hit it it doesn't do anything and when I hold it down it just turns the console off my kinect voice commands
    don't work and I know the kinect is on because it works on dead rising 3

:)

Beowolf736, Jan 26, 2014
  2. birdmannavy
    birdmannavy Guest
    Can't get online

The network test shows it's connected but none of my apps is accessing the internet. what's going on? Is my account compromised?

birdmannavy, Jan 26, 2014
  3. Paul Bab
    Paul Bab Guest
    dlc autos

Hi,

There are different factors that we have to consider on why you are experiencing issues with accessing and syncing in-game contents. To properly isolate your case, let's gather the following information:

• Are you accessing Forza Horizon 3 on a Windows 10 computer or an Xbox One console?
    • Do you have the physical copy or the digital version of the game?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Are you signed in with the account that was used to purchase the in-game account?
    • Are you experiencing issues with accessing and syncing in-game contents on other games as well?

If you have the digital version of Forza Horizon 3 on Windows 10, we recommend running the troubleshooter for Windows apps that can help resolve issues with apps from the Windows Store. Check out this

page
    and follow on-screen prompts.

Also, make sure to check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. All the steps are provided

here

Paul Bab, Jan 26, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down. See if that works for you.

onyxishere, Jan 26, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down. See if that works for you.
  6. onyxishere Win User

where is Facebook?

There is no facebook app on the Xbox One at the moment. You can use the IE app to access it though.
  7. Goggin716 Win User

I was invited to Preview Program but no EA Access

Im in the preview program, fully registered. When I click on the EA access hup app it says unavailable? Its one of the quests to sign up and use ea access. Anyone know why I cant download the ea access hub app?
  8. Ariel Acu Win User

No access to the app

Hi MittelKarotte06,

Thank you for bringing this up. For us to better assist you, we need to identify first as to why you're unable to play Mahjong on your computer. Can you tell us if you can still be able to play other Microsoft games like Microsoft Solitaire while using your
    Microsoft account? If so, there's a possibility that there's something wrong with the Mahjong app. Also, were you able to install the game again after you uninstall it from your computer?

If you're unable to install the game back to your computer, I recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the Store cache by performing the following steps:

1. Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.
    2. Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    3. Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.

For you to check if you can still be able to access your Xbox account, I recommend that you sign in online through Xbox.com.

We look forward to your reply.
  9. Azrael008uk Win User

Where To Find The TV I Want

Is there a Sky App on the 360 or ONE that gets you access to on demand box sets?
Thema:

1. Accessing apps on the one - Similar Threads - Accessing apps

2. unable to get access to windows app folders AcCESS DENIED ERROR

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to get access to windows app folders AcCESS DENIED ERROR: I have Changed ACCESS to everyone but any type of modification to files or folders are always denied with this error [img] this error should no longer be happening as I have changed all access...
  3. Xbox on different subnets cannot access xbox app or other apps

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox on different subnets cannot access xbox app or other apps: Hi All, I have my main LAN setup on 10.10.60.x. I separate my media devices on a separate VLAN (IOT) at 10.10.61.x. I'm using pfsense, and it is configured correctly. I setup my media devices to...
  4. Problem with the one guide app not being able to access live tv any more

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with the one guide app not being able to access live tv any more: I have started to notice an issue with the OneGuide app not being able to to no longer access the live tv I was able to use the OneGuide app and able to watch live tv useing the OneGuide app up...
  5. Can you access games purchased through Playstore app on xbox or do they need to be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you access games purchased through Playstore app on xbox or do they need to be...: Hi we've purchased Goat Simulator through Playstore app to use on the tablet. Just wondered if we need to purchase it again for the xbox? Are Playstore and Microsoft store linked? Thanks...
  6. Limited roll out of new Dolby Access app?

in XboX Insiders
    Limited roll out of new Dolby Access app?: So I got the new Dolby Access app on my Alpha console. The new one with new UI, the switch for upmix and dolby vision support in the app. However, on my Skip Ahead console I don't seem to be...
  7. cant access invite from Halo Waypoint in Hub app (PC)

in XboX Insiders
    cant access invite from Halo Waypoint in Hub app (PC): so i received and invite from Halo Waypoint, the instructions more or less state that i open up the app, "join", and it should be in "insider content". what am i doing wrong here, what can i do...
  8. Access The Outer Worlds save game data from Xbox One to PC Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Access The Outer Worlds save game data from Xbox One to PC Xbox App: I played The Outer Worlds on my Xbox One from the game pass and got somewhat far. I have now downloaded The Outer Worlds on my PC through Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on my Xbox (Beta) App. I want to...
  9. How can i access to any APP or adds into my xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i access to any APP or adds into my xbox?: [img] [img] this is the messa [img] ge errors ecd5365c-46cd-467e-b03c-c18514662182
  10. Xbox Beta app not allowing access to sign-in page.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta app not allowing access to sign-in page.: Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone else had this issue, or had a fix I could apply! The Sign-In button, even if I go to the social or settings tabs, does nothing. It just freezes the app...