Accessing apps while Xbox is having core issues

Discus and support Accessing apps while Xbox is having core issues in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can I access any of my apps while the core issue is going on? I wanted to watch a game and I cannot access ESPN+ app because I need to be signed in. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by XIunchboxX, Sep 9, 2019.

1. XIunchboxX
    XIunchboxX Guest

Can I access any of my apps while the core issue is going on? I wanted to watch a game and I cannot access ESPN+ app because I need to be signed in. I set up my living room to go through just the xbox one due to clutter, and now...I have to bring it back
    because xbox keeps having this issue? Hopefully the next system will allow us to use all apps without having to log in. This is a big inconvenience. Time to bring back my firetv. My system may go away now. This was supposed to be a big seller for me and now
    I am pissed that I paid 600 for a system I can't use unless I am logged in.

:)

XIunchboxX, Sep 9, 2019
  2. VictorRivera4 Win User

This sucks so much because i am not anle to sign in woth xbox because of the core issues and every 3 mpnths theres an issie which is annoying plz fixxxx this microsoft
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

Using Xbox One offline

To use your Xbox One without being prompted to connect to Xbox Live, set it to offline. While offline, your Xbox won't connect to any networks.

If you’re offline due to an outage of your home network, ISP, or Xbox Live, we recommend not setting your Xbox to offline. Although you’ll be offline either way, leaving your Xbox set to online lets it automatically reconnect to Xbox Live as soon as possible.

Note

You must be online when you
    set up Xbox One for the first time
    . Without an internet connection, you can’t finish setup. After your Xbox has updated and you’ve added your profile, you can go offline.

When your Xbox is offline you can:

• Watch TV (though you need to be online for OneGuide listings)
    • Sign in to your profile (if you've signed in online before)
    • Change console settings (except for profile and family settings; content controls remain in place while offline)
    • Play games (provided you've set this as your home Xbox or have a game disc)
    • Save game clips and screenshots
    • Earn achievements (however, there's limited offline space for game captures and achievements, so you should go online every so often to sync them)
    Activities your Xbox must be online for include:

• Playing games and apps that require the internet
    • Syncing game progress and playing saved games from a different Xbox
    • Using social features like friends, messages, and parties
    • Shopping for games, add-ons, movies, and so on
    • Updating games, apps, and your Xbox console

Set your Xbox to offline

1. Press the Xbox button
      to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings.
    3. Choose Network.
    4. Select Network settings > Go offline.
    To go back online, repeat the first three steps, and in step 4 choose
    Go online

If your Xbox is online but you can't sign in to Xbox Live, try the
    Xbox One Network Connection Error Solution
  4. dannypenfold Win User

Downtime is getting rediculous

They are haveing issue, With apps. And they are trying to get the Xbox live Core. For the xbox 360 up as soon as they can, Sometimes these these things take away while for the xbox support team to look into so just wait and they will give you some more information
    when they have some thanks.
  5. a_Woody_ Win User

very ANGRY with xbox one

The Original poster seems to be reporting 2 issues. 1. The same problem I mention in my post about the Live Core Services and 2. A problem accessing the Xbox.com site. While the 2 items are not related the 1st issue could be addressed here.
  6. Mister Taurus Win User

Block YouTube

Hi there,

We appreciate you reaching out to us with this issue. You can block access to certain content and app access to children accounts using the

parental controls on your console
    . After that, you can lock your account so it needs to be logged into in order to access your privileges. This way you limit access to certain content.
Thema:

1. Accessing apps while Xbox is having core issues - Similar Threads - Accessing apps while

2. How can i access to any APP or adds into my xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i access to any APP or adds into my xbox?: [img] [img] this is the messa [img] ge errors ecd5365c-46cd-467e-b03c-c18514662182
  3. Xbox Beta app not allowing access to sign-in page.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta app not allowing access to sign-in page.: Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone else had this issue, or had a fix I could apply! The Sign-In button, even if I go to the social or settings tabs, does nothing. It just freezes the app...
  4. How to disconnect from APP smart glass on mobile without access to the device?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How to disconnect from APP smart glass on mobile without access to the device?: I signed in to an app account on a "friend" phone once and forgot to sign out. Now he has access and I can't disconnect him. How can I do this? 1adc58b5-deab-4a2c-9d20-678d60fc6d08
  5. Is anybody having trouble with the EA Access app?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anybody having trouble with the EA Access app?: When I launch it and it loads up, I cannot do anything on it at all. The app itself is not responsive to any buttons on my media remote and my controller. It's been like this since Saturday...
  6. Can’t access my messages through the Xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t access my messages through the Xbox app: Whenever i try to access my messages i get an error saying “live updates not available” i’ve tried reinstalling the app multiple times to see if that would fix the problem as well as signing out...
  7. Can't Pre install Gears 5 for early access on Xbox beta app for pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Pre install Gears 5 for early access on Xbox beta app for pc: I keep getting the same error code: 0x00000001 when I try to install Gears 5 I can install every other game just fine just Gears 5 gives me problems I've tried everything to reinstalling to clean...
  8. Dolby Access app 3.0.3282.0

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Access app 3.0.3282.0: When will dolby access 3.0.3282.0 land for xbox one x? Its there on both my insider pc and normal cadence one . submitted by /u/ThomasJohann [link] [comments]
  9. Service outage, app and game access.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Service outage, app and game access.: This is paste the point of ridiculous. People uninstalling their games, thinking it will fix the issue and not being able to reinstall again. Outage for 5+ hours? This is not the paid service...
  10. Error while accessing Apps. Tried with Netflix or BBC iPlayer or anything else

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error while accessing Apps. Tried with Netflix or BBC iPlayer or anything else: Hi, My XBOX One console was working absolutely fine until 2 days back. I use XBOX only in the evenings and from a couple of days, it gives the error - "Apologies our service isn't working...