Accessing Digital Game Library on Different 360 Console

Discus and support Accessing Digital Game Library on Different 360 Console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What's up guys, Am I able to access my digital game library on my friend's 360 console? I have a bunch of games downloaded directly from the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xnimz, Oct 2, 2019.

1. xnimz
    xnimz Guest

What's up guys,

Am I able to access my digital game library on my friend's 360 console?

I have a bunch of games downloaded directly from the Xbox Live Marketplace for the 360. I signed into my Live profile on his console already, but when I go to "Games -> My Games", I only see his game library and nothing from mine.

Appreciate the help in advance!

:)

xnimz, Oct 2, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Yes you can access them, but you have to download them to the console. Log in with your account, then goto settings - account - download history. Scroll down to the games you want to download, select them and start the download. Once they have finished
    you can then play.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

You can still play the content on a new console as long as you're signed in to Xbox Live using the gamertag that originally purchased the content. To download games you own

1. Sign in to Xbox Live using the gamertag that you used when you originally purchased the content.
    2. Go to settings and select Account.
    3. Select Download History.
    4. Browse your download history. If you want to download something again, select the item, and then select
      Download Again.
  4. Randver Win User

Xbox One Game Sharing

@Stud

The majority of this discussion has been about playing a single purchase at the same time rather than sharing access to a library. Proving that a single license was being played by two different people at the same time would be easy to do if they choose
    to, especially when most of us are online all the time anyway.

Sharing access to a digital game library isn't much different than loaning a friend your disc so I don't see them being to concerned about it. Two people playing Titanfall at the same time from different consoles just cost them a sale and that's where their
    concern is going to be. As more people go digital and figure out sharing a "home console" is more economical it could take a huge chunk out of sales.
  5. JohnnyVonRotten Win User

This is absurd

dainja

Agreed. And as I have internet access, it's essentially a non-issue, so I'm making my decision based on the other features of the console - such as multitasking, a digital library, seamless switching - and, of course, the games.
  6. Shadowskill08 Win User

Will disk Xbox 360 games ever be able to offically run on PC?

Theoretically, any digital copies from the Microsoft library would be accessible on PC if made available. It's more unlikely you would ever be able to pop a 360 disc into a PC to play.
Thema:

1. Accessing Digital Game Library on Different 360 Console - Similar Threads - Accessing Digital Game

2. Just Cause 4 Deluxe Digital Download access problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just Cause 4 Deluxe Digital Download access problems: Just got Just Cause 4 Deluxe Digital Download. When I'm logged into an Xbox that's not my home Xbox, I don't see my digital deluxe content (Black Hand jet and wing suit). According to the Xbox...
  3. Lost Access To Xbox One Digital Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Access To Xbox One Digital Games: I get sent a lot of Xbox One games from developers and publishers as I am working with a pair of partnered Mixer streamers and also write reviews for a website. Just recently I have noticed that...
  4. Chave de acesso de 6 dígitos [Translation - 6 Digit access key]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chave de acesso de 6 dígitos [Translation - 6 Digit access key]: Gente, como eu faço para tirar a chave de acesso de 6 dígitos que aparece no meu xbox assim que eu eu ligo? Porque eu fui hackeado e sempre que eu tento entrar na minha conta perguntar uma chave...
  5. Digital Gift Card - Xbox All Access

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Digital Gift Card - Xbox All Access: I will going this weekend to get the Xbox All Access for the Xbox One X. I have a $60 digital gift card and a $20 digital card. Can I use those to help pay off some of the total Xbox All Access...
  6. Unreadable Disk Error for COD MW3/can I access a complimentary digital copy?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unreadable Disk Error for COD MW3/can I access a complimentary digital copy?: I've been on line with customer help and they suggested I write to this forum to see if i can possibly access a digital copy of COD MW3 since my CD seems to have crapped out on me. If you could...
  7. Pls help recover my digital game that i lost access too

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pls help recover my digital game that i lost access too: So when i originally bought my xbox one it came in a bundle with Assassin’s Creed Black Flag and Assassin’s Creed Unity and so i created an account put in the codes and downloaded the games. But...
  8. I've Lost Access to my games i bought digitally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've Lost Access to my games i bought digitally: I've reset my xbox today and made a brand new account but once i tried to load a game i bought digitally it gave me the "do you own this game or app " error. So i contacted Microsoft support and...
  9. Won't let me access digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't let me access digital game: Purchased Legacy and still can't play the game... Keeps going back to store when I click play button. fc5bf5c7-2a54-4cba-989d-805f4f5e9033
  10. infinite warfare beta- i have downloaded this game digitally and i am not recieving access to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    infinite warfare beta- i have downloaded this game digitally and i am not recieving access to ...: i have pre ordrered infinite warfare digital deluxe edition of the the xbox store and i am not able to download the beta, what should i do 7b4397b5-efcb-4be4-a1f1-0343680249ad