Accessing DLC on multiple accounts

Discus and support Accessing DLC on multiple accounts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I did the license transfer onto the new console from the purchasing account and then re-downloaded the DLC but it still won't show up for other... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by E-S-H, Oct 26, 2019.

1. E-S-H
    E-S-H Guest

I did the license transfer onto the new console from the purchasing account and then re-downloaded the DLC but it still won't show up for other profiles. Did I miss a step or something? Any help would be appreciated.

:)

E-S-H, Oct 26, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi ESH,

Thanks for the reply on what DLC. It is very possible as this is a backward compatible game, that the DLC isn't sharable. You can Check with Bioware or EA for further information on that.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. E-S-H Win User

Oh, they were the Mass Effect 2 DLC Overlord and Arrival
  4. denis97g Win User

Which game dlcs? some dlcs are not shareable with other accounts.
  5. E-S-H Win User

Oh I may have forgotten to mention that i was referring to the 360 console in the initial post, not the XBox One. Is the license transfer a new thing for the One only or something?
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello ESH,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand having issue with content sharing with others you are sharing with. We recommend to look over the

home console for Xbox one
    . If it is all set correctly try toggling the Home Xbox setting. Doing this will not use a switch as long as you do not change to another console.

Go to settings>personalization>my home Xbox>the box on bottom should say remove my home Xbox. Click this box and remove it. Once it is removed the box will say Make this my home Xbox, go ahead then select that. This is what we call a toggle as it sometimes
    glitches.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Accessing DLC on multiple accounts - Similar Threads - Accessing DLC multiple

2. Changed my Xbox 360, new Xbox 360 won't allow me to access the DLC I have on the HDD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changed my Xbox 360, new Xbox 360 won't allow me to access the DLC I have on the HDD: As the title says, I've recently purchased a 360 (old one died due to NAND corruption after an update) and I plugged my old 250 GB HDD into it. On that hard drive there are various addons for...
  3. Dlc installed but no accessable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dlc installed but no accessable: We have an Xbox one and last year we installed the dlc for hot wheels to Forza Horizon 3. But now we enter the game and it's asking us to pay for it again. It shows on the installed games page...
  4. Bought Minecraft dlc in Xbox store, can’t access it in minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Minecraft dlc in Xbox store, can’t access it in minecraft: I bought the Ducktales dlc for minecraft through the xbox one store. In minecraft the dlc shows up in the list of dlc i own but i cant access it. When i try minecraft sends me to the marketplace...
  5. Issues with Microsoft family and accessing games/ dlc content.

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with Microsoft family and accessing games/ dlc content.: Recently, I am having trouble with Microsoft family and the ability to share games/dlc. Issue 1: I am being denied access to destiny 2 shadowkeep/ forsaken content if the family member who...
  6. DLC installation bug? // Can’t access Necromancer DLC D3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC installation bug? // Can’t access Necromancer DLC D3: Hello, yesterday I bought Ultimate Evil Diablo collection, but I am still not able to play Necromancer. In the game, it says that I have to buy it to play it, however in Xbox store it says that I...
  7. case [mod removed]: all in game DLC's to be accessible through game sharing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    case [mod removed]: all in game DLC's to be accessible through game sharing.: Hi, I talked to xbox support and they advised me to request the following: "I would like all in game DLC's to be accessible through game sharing." They mentioned case number: [mod removed]...
  8. Fallout new vegas DLC access loss

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout new vegas DLC access loss: I recently started playing Fallout New Vegas on my Xbox one, I had installed it before it went up on game pass via the ultimate edition disc 2 *including all DLC available on the disc* I had also...
  9. Missing DLC, but still have limited access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing DLC, but still have limited access: I pre-ordered Destiny 2 and each DLC when it came out. I did the same for my son we haven't gameshared any Destiny content until this week. We gamed together for years on both 360 and XB one...
  10. multiple profiles access to DLC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    multiple profiles access to DLC?: In ARK, only one profile is able to play a single player game. The other profiles (we have three) on our console are unable to open ARK. When we hit START, and it goes to the start menu and press...