Accessing logs of previous Insider Hub feedback?

Discus and support Accessing logs of previous Insider Hub feedback? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey guys, just wondering if logs are kept or accessible anywhere of feedback provided through the insider hub? I really want to reference an old... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Apprehensive-Delay79, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Accessing logs of previous Insider Hub feedback?

Hey guys, just wondering if logs are kept or accessible anywhere of feedback provided through the insider hub? I really want to reference an old suggestion that I entered that falls in line with an actual new feature I just read about.

submitted by /u/Apprehensive-Delay79
    [link] [comments]

/u/Apprehensive-Delay79, Sep 24, 2020
  2. Internet Expert Win User

Cannot access insider hub due to previous behavior

Being part of the Insider Program requires you abide to the regular Microsoft Services Agreement, along with any other extra, program-specific criteria on top.
    Any violations to that agreement risks your removal from the program at any time.

Xbox Enforcement is not known to delete past records for one's convenience. Xbox Support and the forums operate separately from Xbox Enforcement, and as such are unable to assist with your problem.

More information can be found here: http://enforcement.xbox.com
  3. RobertPayne556 Win User

Can't log into Insider Hub

Same, says code HTTP://Unauthorised.
  4. XBA_Hype Win User

i would for sure
    Power Cycle
    the console first, if you are still having trouble check for updates, i am an insider and my xbox is currently doing an update. if you are still having trouble you could head on over to their reddit page -> Xbox
    Insiders
    the community there are pretty awesome and on twitter.
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. If you're under 13 you won't be able to join the Insider Program. If you're older then try powercycling the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds till it shuts down to see if that helps
  6. ngocphi Win User

Update problems error code 80070002

Yes as the insiders program isnt designed to work with osu

Insiders beta can only be access the hub
Thema:

Accessing logs of previous Insider Hub feedback?

1. Accessing logs of previous Insider Hub feedback? - Similar Threads - Accessing logs previous

2. Cannot access anything without logging in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot access anything without logging in: My grandson has been playing on this xbox for about 3 years now. Never had any issues until a few weeks ago when he went to play Minecraft it asked him to log in. He has never had to log in to...
  3. Cannot log in to the Insider Hub on windows 10, getting access is denied error. I have...

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot log in to the Insider Hub on windows 10, getting access is denied error. I have...: The newest version of Windows 10. It was working a few months ago for the Minecraft RTX beta. But it has suddenly stopped letting me past the "sign in" splash screen. Any help would be greatly...
  4. Can't log into Xbox in EA Access Hub

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't log into Xbox in EA Access Hub: I can log into Xbox perfectly fine normally, but when I try to do so in the EA Access Hub, I get the error: 0x87DD0005. I have tried all the suggested fixes (including restarting my PC,...
  5. Problems with access trying to log in on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with access trying to log in on xbox: Hello am have a issue with my xbox live accessing. It seems that I can’t connect to my games and the apps and the internet is working fine. c80ff46e-b846-48e2-b2cc-22be5bc71acc
  6. So I Gave A Friend Access To My Account But Every Time I Play He Logs Me Out!

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I Gave A Friend Access To My Account But Every Time I Play He Logs Me Out!: So I Gave A Friend Access To My Account But Every Time I Play He Logs Me Out! Is There A Way I Can Log Him Out Of My Account From A Different Xbox / Xbox App? e18b92c6-86b5-4c7f-a6ae-a8df244e2034
  7. I am unable to access /log in to my rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    I am unable to access /log in to my rewards: while signed into my account, I am unable to access my rewards, when attempting to it signs me out and then promptsmell to either sign up or log back in,quite frustrating....
  8. Cannot log into Xbox live account or access settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log into Xbox live account or access settings: my son can not get logged into his Xbox live account. I tried the online chat for help but it wasn’t helpful because he can’t access the settings either. 329b3020-e422-4cde-a751-ba44ab7502a5
  9. Parental Security Flaw - Accessing Netflix Without Logging In

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parental Security Flaw - Accessing Netflix Without Logging In: Hello. So here's the situation. I have my son set up with a child profile and I have Netflix (and Youtube) blocked from use when he is signed in. But I discovered that he was still able to...
  10. Cannot log into device support site with Microsoft Account, able to access all other sites ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log into device support site with Microsoft Account, able to access all other sites ...: Hello, Generally speaking, my Microsoft Account works perfectly, however there is one specific site I cannot log into, and it's pretty important for Xbox warranty management:...