Accessing my 360 game saves on Xbox One

Discus and support Accessing my 360 game saves on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My XboxOne won't connect to my xbox 360 account to acess my saves. My Xbone can not connect to my Xbox360 account. Internet works fine. Microsoft says... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LicensedSINJA77, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Accessing my 360 game saves on Xbox One

My XboxOne won't connect to my xbox 360 account to acess my saves. My Xbone can not connect to my Xbox360 account. Internet works fine. Microsoft says they're working on the issue but it's been almost 2 weeks. I cant play my xbox 360 games without starting
    from the beginning each time I play. So whay now? Somebody please help.

:)

LicensedSINJA77, Aug 14, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Transferring Saves

Hi, You can't transfer your Xbox 360 saves to play on Xbox One games, except for games that have that function, eg Minecraft. What you are talking about currently is for Xbox 360 backwards compatibilty on the Xbox One. What you do is move your save on
    the Xbox 360 to the cloud, so you can access that save when playing the same Xbox 360 game on the Xbox One.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Backwards compatible data isn't on xb1

Sorry to hear it. In order to access the save game from the 360 you'll need to log on to the 360 console you played the game on and move the save to the Cloud. You'll then be able to access it on the One.
  4. napalm 31337 Win User

Hi LicensedSINJA77, you said that Microsoft is working on the issue, in a while we need more infos.

Are you using the same account on Xbox 360 and Xbox One?

Can you login into your Xbox 360 and check if the gamesaves are locally saved or cloud saved? If not in cloud you must move all the gamesaves so the Xbox One can gain access to them, if your gamesave are locally saved on Xbox 360 hard drive, how can the
    Xbox One access them?

Check this link https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/cloud-save-games
  5. LicensedSINJA77 Win User

No man. I'm using the same account. No difference. There's some bug but Microsoft doesn't really and they're taking forever addressing. I was acessing my 360 saves two weeks ago with no issues. Now I can't. A lot of people are reporting the same. Microsoft
    has terrible customer service. You can't speak to someone on the phone anymore. This is ridiculous. I have to rely on the xbox community for help. For example you didn't even know this was an issue. I'll never get help.
  6. Buachaill Dona Win User

Hi there,

If you turn your 360 on, and go to Settings > System > Storage > All devices > Games & apps, scroll down to whatever game you want to play on your XB1 and select it > then select whichever game save you want and move or copy it to the cloud. Then when you
    login to the game on XB1 your save will sync from the cloud.
Thema:

1. Accessing my 360 game saves on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Accessing 360 game

2. Accessing free XBox One Games for use on XBox 360 through XBox Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accessing free XBox One Games for use on XBox 360 through XBox Gold: Split from this thread. Since I signed up to the service I have been able to add an Xbox One game to my account even though I cannot play it on my Xbox 360 which is clearly stated that I can do...
  3. Accessing free XBox One Games for use on XBox 360 through XBox Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accessing free XBox One Games for use on XBox 360 through XBox Gold: For several months I have been unable to access the free Xbox One games available each month through my XBox Gold membership on my XBox 360 as I did regularly before. I believe that I have been...
  4. Can Not Access xBox 360 Old/Saved Games After Setting Up xBox 1.....Help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Not Access xBox 360 Old/Saved Games After Setting Up xBox 1.....Help.: Got a new xBox 1 S. Hooked everything up and my account info transferred when I entered the email and password. Started playing Assassin Creed Origins to make sure all was good. It was. I read...
  5. Accessing games redeemed on 360 to my Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accessing games redeemed on 360 to my Xbox one: hi, i have just got an xbox one. How do i access the games i had downloaded to my 360 via free games with gold onto my new console. There is nothing showing in my ‘ready to install list’ and i...
  6. I've bought a game from Microsoft Store - it is not showing on my Xbox 360 - how do i access ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've bought a game from Microsoft Store - it is not showing on my Xbox 360 - how do i access ...: Hi, I bought Crysis (1) online which states it has now been added to my download queue - how do I access the download queue to play it? 08f9aaa3-be13-49f1-813d-a2e2ca05d691
  7. Can't access Xbox live in 360 games on my Xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access Xbox live in 360 games on my Xbox one.: I can't access any of my downloaded content on my 360 games running on my Xbox One because it says I can't log into Xbox Live. I am connected via cable directly to my cable modem, not using wifi....
  8. Xbox 360 misses downloading game's update and internet access loss

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 misses downloading game's update and internet access loss: Hello, Since 3 days my xbox 360 doesn't succeed to download fully game's update. I need to try several times then the update can be downloaded but very slowly. Some times I'm also facing some...
  9. Closing Xbox 360 services and access to purchased games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Closing Xbox 360 services and access to purchased games: Hello people. Help please understand one thing. When Xbox 360 services are closed, can I download purchased games and use them without hindrance? Thank you. Здравствуйте люди. Помогите...
  10. Do I need internet access in order to play Xbox 360 games on Xbox One.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I need internet access in order to play Xbox 360 games on Xbox One.: Hi, After the Xbox 360 game is installed to the Xbox One, do i still need an active internet connection in order to play the Xbox 360 game? Thanks. 8a786091-743d-42dc-ba72-184b5f4ff4c2