Accessing Purchased Games on XBox One

Discus and support Accessing Purchased Games on XBox One in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have purchased and downloaded games on my xbox one. My brother also uses the xbox but cannot access these games. How can he?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Meep119, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Meep119
    Meep119 Guest

I have purchased and downloaded games on my xbox one. My brother also uses the xbox but cannot access these games. How can he?

:)

Meep119, Jun 16, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Setting up our account on a pre-owned Xbox One w/Madden bundle

Digital content like that goes with the accounts so if you delete the previous owners profile from the xbox then you will lose access to the game and if the previous owner has access to that account and downloads it to a different xbox one and makes the
    new xbox one their home console then you would loose access to the game also. which if you currently do not have access to the game without the original profile being signed in then your console is not set as the home console.

so basically since its a digitally purchased game that the license for the game goes with the profile that purchased it then you would need to purchase the game on your profile to have access to it at all times.
  4. pawncrackers Win User

Xbox live gold

Hi there,

As your friend purchased the games, he will have to re-purchase a Gold subscription to access the games again. Xbox 360 titles are to keep permanently, but you lose access to the Xbox One games if your
    subscription lapses. If you re-subscribe, your friend will have access again.

To access the games yourself, you will have needed to redeem the games to your account, where you will have a license for each.

Hope this helps,

L
  5. onyxishere Win User

DESTINY 2 BETA

Unlike purchasing a hard copy of the game, when you purchase a digital version your access to the beta will be automatic with no code needed when it launches for the Xbox One in July.
  6. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Purchasing FIFA 16 with a redeemed code using the Xbox store on the web

Hey there!

Thanks for the support message.

Be sure you're trying to purchase Fifa 16 for Xbox One because Fifa 16 for Xbox 360 is not compatible with Xbox One because it's already available on the Xbox One. You can not use Microsoft account currency to purchase Xbox 360 games on Xbox.com but you
    can use it to purchase Xbox One games.

Also, did you know that Fifa 16 is actually FREE for the Xbox One right now as a trial when you purchase an EA Access subscription for $4.99/month OR $29.99/year? Check out all games you get for free with EA Access here and for more info on that:
    http://www.ea.com/eaaccess/

Cheers!
Thema:

1. Accessing Purchased Games on XBox One - Similar Threads - Accessing Purchased Games

2. Compra de acceso a XBOX LIVE y juegos [Mod Translation-Purchase access to XBOX LIVE and games]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Compra de acceso a XBOX LIVE y juegos [Mod Translation-Purchase access to XBOX LIVE and games]: Buenas tardes, deseo conocer por qué a la fecha no podemos en Costa Rica comprar juegos o accesos como FORTNITE o bien el mismo XBOX LIVE. Muchos en Costa Rica tenemos la consola pero no podemos...
  3. Can you access games purchased through Playstore app on xbox or do they need to be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you access games purchased through Playstore app on xbox or do they need to be...: Hi we've purchased Goat Simulator through Playstore app to use on the tablet. Just wondered if we need to purchase it again for the xbox? Are Playstore and Microsoft store linked? Thanks...
  4. Cant access games or movies purchased with no internet

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant access games or movies purchased with no internet: We had our internet turned off at our house. We were told that we could still play the games and watch the movies we purchased thru our Xbox One but we can't. We were told to take it somewhere...
  5. I tried to purchase XBox Game Pass Beta PC. Got charged twice and still no game access

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to purchase XBox Game Pass Beta PC. Got charged twice and still no game access: [img] My friend told me about the $1 monthly subscription to the XBox PC game pass. i decided to setup my payment methods for my Microsoft account with a Thailand eCard. However, I could not...
  6. Games for Windows Live: Accessing Product Keys for Previous Purchases

in XBoX on Windows
    Games for Windows Live: Accessing Product Keys for Previous Purchases: Hello, I know this is a little late but I was trying to play Tinker and though I can get Games for Windows Live to download, it's asking me for my product key. While this was a free game, it did...
  7. Can't play a game I purchased off of ea access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play a game I purchased off of ea access: A little over a year back when I got my xbox one, I did an ea access trial. Within that trial, I got Need for Speed: Rivals for free. I recently had an urge to play it again, and when I clicked on...
  8. Purchased games no longer accessible on XBOX

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchased games no longer accessible on XBOX: My Son got xbox and some games with it and had a problem with a Gamer Tag and delated the tag or account and we cant seem to recover that Particuar account or to know what the account was or...
  9. Redeemed a Forza 7 key, can access game on xbox one x, but it wants me to purchase it again on ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed a Forza 7 key, can access game on xbox one x, but it wants me to purchase it again on ...: As my title says. Yesterday, I purchased a code for Forza 7. It works on the xbox but it doesn't show up in the windows store on my pc. 6ad6506f-fa2c-4baa-9598-938561a5e0f7
  10. Closing Xbox 360 services and access to purchased games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Closing Xbox 360 services and access to purchased games: Hello people. Help please understand one thing. When Xbox 360 services are closed, can I download purchased games and use them without hindrance? Thank you. Здравствуйте люди. Помогите...