accessing the win 10 game bar

Discus and support accessing the win 10 game bar in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My OEM keyboard broke so I bought another one, but it doesn't have a windows logo key. I need to access the game bar but it requires pressing win + G,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by macroAddict, Aug 16, 2019.

1. macroAddict
    macroAddict Guest

My OEM keyboard broke so I bought another one, but it doesn't have a windows logo key. I need to access the game bar but it requires pressing win + G, and all the shortcuts use win + various letters....is there another way to access the game bar or must
    I buy another keyboard that has the win logo?

:)

macroAddict, Aug 16, 2019
  2. PaperzMask Win User

hi there,

you can actually change the shortcut

Settings > Gaming > game bar & there input your new shortcut
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Marco,

Thank you for posting her eon the Xbox forums. The windows key brings up the start menu on your pc so, do you have a key on your new keyboard that does the same thing? If so, you can try using that key + g to bring up the gamebar as well as other functions.

*"If your keyboard doesn’t have the Windows logo key built in, create a custom keyboard shortcut to open Game Bar. Press the
    Start button, select Settings >
    Gaming > Game bar, then enter a new shortcut."

*This information was found here : What should I do if Game Bar and shortcuts aren’t
    working?

Hope this helps!
  4. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi macroAddict,

sorry to hear.

As far as I know, you could rewrite all shortcuts (works in pro). For Home Edition there are some apps for this.

Hope this help
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

What is "Xbox overlay" when streaming and how can I fix it?

Xbox Overlay is really the "Game Bar", and when you press Win+Alt+B it's a shortcut designated in Game Bar to begin broadcasting. So either you can press Windows+G and open the game bar and select Settings from there, and either change the shortcut for
    broadcasting, or you can use the settings to link your account to a Mixer account to start broadcasting when you press the button.

More details on the Game Bar for Windows 10 can be found here.

Let us know if you have any other questions!
  6. Paul1708 Win User

My Game Bar is just a tiny box

Hey there Omar

When you Win G this brings up the game bar from the game bar you can select the auido and party overlays and music and performance and more. You can resize all the boxes by draging the coners of the box has with anything on windows. Once you have the boxes
    open you can click the little pin icon in the coner and that will stick the box so every time you press win G that will appear. Its fully customise so you can choose and build your own expernice.

I would check out this page
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/social/use-game-bar-on-windows-10
Thema:

1. accessing the win 10 game bar - Similar Threads - accessing win game

2. Can't Access game add-ons for Minecraft bedrock edition when I'm offline. Pls. Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Access game add-ons for Minecraft bedrock edition when I'm offline. Pls. Help: Can't access my Add-ons for Minecraft when i play offline now. c2e76a84-874b-4479-a9c4-5742d5c169d7
  3. Access local files on my Xb1

in XBoX Accessibility
    Access local files on my Xb1: How do I Access local files on my Xb1 such as pics and video now that file explorer isnt supported eb7bdf19-c7d0-4600-b5ae-9d2fca344159
  4. Minecraft: You’re are almost out is data storage space! Minecraft has restricted access to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: You’re are almost out is data storage space! Minecraft has restricted access to...: So the recent update for Minecraft PS4 was exciting to me. But this issue can’t let me enjoy it. I try to play my old worlds or create a new one, but every time I tried to do this, that would...
  5. I cannot access xbox insider forum

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot access xbox insider forum: need help getting error trying to access insider xbox hub forum submitted by /u/kilumnati [link] [comments]
  6. Not receiving 1 month EA access from XGPU promotion on PC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not receiving 1 month EA access from XGPU promotion on PC: I bought 3 months XGPU 2 weeks ago on PC which includes Discord Nitro, EA Access, and Spotify premium. I received xbox live messages for redeeming Spotify premium and Discord nitro last week....
  7. Cant access games when Xbox is disconnected from internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant access games when Xbox is disconnected from internet: I have data cap,so the only time my Xbox is connected to internet is when I'm playing online multiplayer. I never had this problem before, i just noticed it after the most recent system Update. I...
  8. Xbox all access: do we keep Scarlett?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all access: do we keep Scarlett?: The all access deal seems like a great deal but i just want to know for sure, when we upgrade to Scarlett after the required month to upgrade is met, and the monthly contract becomes fulfilled, do...
  9. Compra de acceso a XBOX LIVE y juegos [Mod Translation-Purchase access to XBOX LIVE and games]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Compra de acceso a XBOX LIVE y juegos [Mod Translation-Purchase access to XBOX LIVE and games]: Buenas tardes, deseo conocer por qué a la fecha no podemos en Costa Rica comprar juegos o accesos como FORTNITE o bien el mismo XBOX LIVE. Muchos en Costa Rica tenemos la consola pero no podemos...
  10. Xbox oneS ge access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox oneS ge access: I have a Xbox one and a Xbox oneS. For some reason i cannot get access to my Rainbow six seige game on my Xbox OneS. Anyone have a clue as to why?? 1b936cd0-58d4-4a54-b94c-2d29c8177649