Accessing Warzone/Mulitplayer games

Discus and support Accessing Warzone/Mulitplayer games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; All of a sudden i am unable to join a COD Warzone game and it is continually searching. I also try to join a multiplayer game and it lags out at the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nikko999, Jun 3, 2020.

1. nikko999
    nikko999 Guest

All of a sudden i am unable to join a COD Warzone game and it is continually searching. I also try to join a multiplayer game and it lags out at the loading screen and says lost connection to host/server. I have tried re downloading the game/rebooting
    xbox/router. The strange thing is, my hotspot works for it, even tho quality of the internet is not good, it still works to find a match etc. Im not internet wizz but i just spent 2 hours on the phone opening up ports for the game ot work and it still doesnt
    work. Any help to get this back up and running would be amazing.

:)

nikko999, Jun 3, 2020
  2. darkist1 Win User

Have you tried doing an alternate port selection on your console under the advanced network settings? I was having a similar issue with my other Xbox One, and doing the alternate port selection and a power cycle resolved the issue for me.
  3. SoullessCodith Win User

COD has been having several servers issues lately. My best guess is that the servers went down in the middle of looking for a match.
  4. Grimsupanoob Win User

On your xbox console, try changing the DNS settings to 1.1.1.1 and 8.8.8.8
  5. Killface8800 Win User

Bizarre, the only things I can think to mention are maybe give it a day or so to see if it resolves itself, or maybe head over to https://support.activision.com/ and see if
    EA can tell you anything (there's a chat with an ambassador button it looks like). I tried searching on that site and elsewhere online to see if the game has any known issues going on, but I didn't find anything. Good luck for what it's worth.
  6. Ryu Hayabusa KT Win User

I have a friend who had this problem for Warzone. He had removed Crosspaly and could no longer access multiplayer. By reactivating it worked.

Cordially

Ryu
Thema:

1. Accessing Warzone/Mulitplayer games - Similar Threads - Accessing Warzone Mulitplayer

2. How do I access Play Later in Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I access Play Later in Game Pass?: I can see how to add games to the Play Later List but I cannot find the Play Later list itself to access the games I have previously added. e4f2506e-db6e-4c29-9d65-582b21db12f8
  3. PS4 vs Xb1 - Accessing streaming apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS4 vs Xb1 - Accessing streaming apps: I have a PS4 currently, no Xbox. I love game pass on my pc so am considering moving to XBSX for this next gen. Haven't made my mind up yet. I was hoping someone with an XB1 could help me out......
  4. Account recovery impossible, no service access, subscription goes on charging without...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account recovery impossible, no service access, subscription goes on charging without...: Hi, I've recently created a new e-mail account just to use with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate service on pc...this email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** I've made...
  5. No longer able to access a game I’ve bought previously

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No longer able to access a game I’ve bought previously: Several years ago, i bought Skyrim on my Xbox 360. Recently, when i tried to play it abain for the first time in months, i received an error message, so i uninstalled it with the intent to...
  6. Access denial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Access denial: I am getting this message on my xbox one s today. Im over 70 years of age. Whatgives? I cant sign i to netflix, youtube or any games downloaded from xbox gold. Someone who's signed in isn't...
  7. Accessing the cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accessing the cloud: How can I check the Xbox cloud to see my saved game? 037f8aa3-69ef-48ba-a6b0-dd321befa312
  8. COD Modern Warfare: Cannot access options menu in any mode other than Warzone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare: Cannot access options menu in any mode other than Warzone: Ever since I played Warzone the first time I cannot access the options menu in any mode other than Warzone. Even on the home screen if I press start the screen flashes but options does not come...
  9. Call of duty modern warfare Warzone online access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Call of duty modern warfare Warzone online access: Im trying to play Warzone online and my game keeps telling me that it is unable to access online servers. I am able to access online with every other game i own but not warzone online. Ive tried...
  10. Reinstalling Modern Warfare from disc only gave me access to Warzone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reinstalling Modern Warfare from disc only gave me access to Warzone: I recebtly had my hard drive fail on ne, and while reinstalling my games i found that Call Of Duty; Modern Warfare only gave me access to Warzone, despite being installed fron the same disc ive...