Accessing Xbox game pass ultimate benefits on PC?

Discus and support Accessing Xbox game pass ultimate benefits on PC? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I recently purchased xbox game pass ultimate, which supposedly comes with 3 months nitro, 6 months spotify premium and 1 month of EA access. I don't... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TheGrumpyUmbreon, Dec 3, 2019 at 7:25 AM.

1. Accessing Xbox game pass ultimate benefits on PC?

I recently purchased xbox game pass ultimate, which supposedly comes with 3 months nitro, 6 months spotify premium and 1 month of EA access. I don't currently have access to an xbox linked to my account, and was wondering how I might access them. All sources
    seem to point towards them being available only through the xbox live dashboard, of which I see no PC equivalent. Sorry if this is an issue that can't be solved. Thanks for any help you can give!

:)

TheGrumpyUmbreon, Dec 3, 2019 at 7:25 AM
  2. luissolid Win User

Xbox Live Gold vs. Xbox Game Pass for Console

Just to clarify there are 3 services on Xbox...

Xbox Live Gold: give you access to online multiplayer, Games With Gold, discounts and other promos.

Xbox Game Pass (console): Give you access to a catalog of 100+ games that you can play and discounts for those games.

The third one is:

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: that give you all the benefits of Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass (console) plus give you access to Xbox Game Pass (Pc)

So, the best option is Xbox Game Pass Ultimate!

Regards!
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Xbox one

Hello Alertnaruto,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to the question with Game Pass ultimate, as the Ambassador has previously stated, Game Pass ultimate includes both Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold. So once you renew the Game Pass Ultimate subscription you
    will have access to both Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass benefits. The amount of time is one month of Game Pass Ultimate and in that one month you'll have the benefits of both Gold and Game Pass.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  4. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Does game pass ultimate cancel my 12 month gold subscription?

You will have to rebuy it if you do decide to switch to Ultimate Game Pass. By getting that, you are converting your Xbox Live to Game Pass Ultimate. However, you would still have all the benefits of gold with the added benefit of Game Pass for both Xbox
    and PC, until March 2020, for $1.
  5. BlueManMania Win User

XBOX Game Pass and EA Access / Discord Nitro

I am pretty sure the Ultimate benefits only apply to those who got Ultimate before they announced everything regarding EA Access, Discord Nitro, and Spotify Premium for free. Other than that, the Ultimate gifts should pop up in the 'Game Pass' tab on the
    Xbox dashboard as well.
  6. AridLizard Win User

Closing one microsoft account, but porting that xbox account to a my new microsoft account

if you get Game Pass Ultimate on your new account then make your Xbox the Home Xbox for that account, any other account you sign in with on the Xbox will have access to all the benefits of the Game Pass Ultimate subscription.

so you'd use your old account on Xbox and your new account on PC

that lets you make use of the Game Pass for PC and keep your old Xbox progress and friends
Thema:

Accessing Xbox game pass ultimate benefits on PC?

1. Accessing Xbox game pass ultimate benefits on PC? - Similar Threads - Accessing game pass

2. Redeemed a 3 month subscription code for XBOX game pass from AMD, can't access it?

in XboX Insiders
    Redeemed a 3 month subscription code for XBOX game pass from AMD, can't access it?: I bought an AMD graphics card and it came with an email including the code to redeem 3 months of XBOX game pass. I literally have no idea how to access it. Help? Idk. submitted by...
  3. Ea Access with Xbox Game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ea Access with Xbox Game pass ultimate: Unfortunately for me I don't get the perks for spotify and discord because I live in New Zealand. But there is EA Access and I do have a ps4 but don't know how to redeem it on there can anyone...
  4. Game Pass Ultimate Access for Family Members

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate Access for Family Members: Having a hard time finding a clear answer for this. Purchased Xbox One S - Digital today with one year of Game Pass Ultimate. I am the account holder and have set up a family (with me as...
  5. Xbox Game Pass PC - EA Access

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC - EA Access: Just a quick question regarding the ultimate game pass. When will I be receiving my EA Access? It has been quite a while. I want to know how to redeem it. (PC) bf275a2a-5727-4d04-8b6b-0d1f43fd3364
  6. i can't access xbox game pass for pc despite i use the correct login and password

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't access xbox game pass for pc despite i use the correct login and password: as the title say , it did all begin when i took the 3 month ultimate subscription for 1 dollar 7bee915a-5e21-41e3-8aa9-2d721843bd9e
  7. Just got the ultimate game pass on pc no discord nitro or spotify or ea access

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Just got the ultimate game pass on pc no discord nitro or spotify or ea access: as the title say how do i redeem this?? 7415384c-fd75-4e58-a949-e1c9298fa7dd
  8. XBOX Game Pass and EA Access / Discord Nitro

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass and EA Access / Discord Nitro: I signed up for XBox Game Pass this afternoon for the $1.00 for three months promotion. I installed the XBox Game Pass PC App. Reading up on stuff, I was told I would get access codes for Discord...
  9. Xbox All Access - existing Game Pass subscriber

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox All Access - existing Game Pass subscriber: I have credit for Game Pass through March of 2020, if I sign up for Xbox All Access before then will my credit be converted? or will I just lose it and start paying the $19.99 a month immediately?...
  10. Deleting Xbox Games Pass Games. "You don't currently have permission to access this folder"

in XBoX on Windows
    Deleting Xbox Games Pass Games. "You don't currently have permission to access this folder": I understand that I can't access Xbox Games Pass (BETA) game file folders because I don't own the license to these games, however, I can't seem to delete games downloaded from this app from my SSD...