Accessories app bug

Discus and support Accessories app bug in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So, get your cup of coffee, it’s gonna be a long story. I have the first elite controller. Two configs saved, first one with additional triggers on the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ShootinPutin007, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Accessories app bug

So, get your cup of coffee, it’s gonna be a long story. I have the first elite controller. Two configs saved, first one with additional triggers on the back for shooters like rainbow6 and the other config was left untouched, besides the impulse trigger vibration, which I set at 30% for rpgs and so. It worked perfectly fine. Until now. I got the new elite series 2, charged it, connected it to my one x running the latest os, made the fw update ota and went straight to the accessories app. There I got a prompt, in which I was asked, if I’d like to transfer my configs to the new controller. Clicked on yes and immediately regretted it, because it now set the 30% vibration as new standard for every other setting. It showed correctly in app and behaved accordingly when adjusting the slider, but as soon as I tried to hold the nexus button, I felt that the vibration was much less than in the app. I made sure, that the configs were in their respective slots and that I got them selected with the switch button (that one on the front face, above the 3 leds) But it didn’t work. Tried with numerous accounts and well, nothing worked. Switched to my old elite series 1 and started from there, deleting every config I had Returned the new controller in and got a new, fresh one. Same procedure but this time I made the fw update via cable, which also went without problems. This time I denied the prompt to copy the configs, but it still had the same problem and now it doesn’t even work on all my other controllers too I am really desperate, I know, i can adjust vibration settings in most games, but it’s not helpful either.

Has anybody else had problems with different configs in their Xbox accessories app? If so, pls report them, as nobody seems to know to help me

submitted by /u/ShootinPutin007
    [link] [comments]

/u/ShootinPutin007, Nov 13, 2019
  2. OSVBNET Win User

XBOX Accessories App DOES NOT Work!

Found the bug, I did remove all Xbox apps in the past, and I just installed Xbox Accessories.

Although it runs alone, and shows the controller and update process, but it stuck at 0% and do nothing!

It NEEDS other Xbox apps to work properly, but it does not tell you that!

So this is a bug in the app, that does not check its requirements!

I'm done though,[Mod Removed - Xbox Forum Guidelines] !
  3. AngelObullets Win User

can I remap my triggers to other buttons?

4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox Elite controller won’t let me map the buttons and save them

5. NaZoooom Win User

Xbox controller idea.

6. ꓢꓱꓧꓕꓯ Win User

Xbox accessories app

If you talked to an actual Xbox Support Agent saying that, they probably use a Nintendo or PS. But If you're in one of the Xbox Insiders Preview rings like the Alpha Skip Ahead ring, that might be why it won't work. It works fine on my console and I'm
    in the Delta ring now but going back to the Public OS version soon. I wish you luck though.
Thema:

Accessories app bug

1. Accessories app bug - Similar Threads - Accessories app bug

2. Xbox Accessories App Won't Launch on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Accessories App Won't Launch on Xbox One: I already posted a similar question, but the issue was never resolved, so I'm posting again to get eyes on it again. I've tried power cycling the system (including a physical one), restarting the...
  3. XBox Accessories App Bluetooth Issue

in XboX Insiders
    XBox Accessories App Bluetooth Issue: So I bought an Elite 2 recently, every time I need to config I have to connect it via cable, annoying and inconvenient for sure but not the end of the world, but seriously why? My biggest problem...
  4. Xbox Accessories App Won't Launch on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Accessories App Won't Launch on Xbox One: I've tried power cycling the system and restarting the application, but still, every time I try to launch the Xbox Accessories application, it shows the app logo, then closes to the home screen....
  5. Xbox Accessories app is asking me to get May 2019 update for Elite Controller 2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Accessories app is asking me to get May 2019 update for Elite Controller 2: Even though my windows version is up to date, my xbox accessories is still asking me to get windows 10 May 2019 or later update. I've already signed in my microsoft account on my windows and my...
  6. New issue with Xbox Elite controller and accessories app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New issue with Xbox Elite controller and accessories app: Recent issue surfaced wither with the new elite controller dropping or update on the xbox console. You all know that one of the benefits of having an elite controller is all the customizing you...
  7. When xbox elite controller wont connect to accessories app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When xbox elite controller wont connect to accessories app: I was going crazy trying to figure why i couldn't connect to the app, hopefully this helps 1st try connecting your old controller with the usb and connect to the app it should then unplug it it...
  8. Xbox accessories app.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox accessories app.: I like the app but I wish it had a toggle button feature where you could make any button toggle because certain games don't have toggle aim down sights or toggle sprint it gets tiring sometimes to...
  9. Xbox Accessories App Cannot Configure Elite Series 2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Accessories App Cannot Configure Elite Series 2: I am using Windows 10. When I click the "Configure" button on the Xbox Accessories application and window briefly appears with the Xbox logo that looks like the application is attempting to sign...
  10. BUG - Xbox Accessories Windows App - Deleted "Config 1" -> Default Profile -> Uneditable/Can't ...

in XBoX on Windows
    BUG - Xbox Accessories Windows App - Deleted "Config 1" -> Default Profile -> Uneditable/Can't ...: Hi, I just bought the Elite Xbox One Controller and am using it on PC, I downloaded the Xbox Accessories App to edit profiles/configs but I have the following critical bug: - First I wanted to...