Accessories App not available and Elite controller not working properly (connected via USB)

Discus and support Accessories App not available and Elite controller not working properly (connected via USB) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, Accessories app is not available in windows store and i can't use the Elite controller because of it (detected as normal xbox controller),... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MehdiZLE, Mar 15, 2019.

1. MehdiZLE
    MehdiZLE Guest

Accessories App not available and Elite controller not working properly (connected via USB)

Hello,

Accessories app is not available in windows store and i can't use the Elite controller because of it (detected as normal xbox controller),

Accessories App not available and Elite controller not working properly (connected via USB) [​IMG]

Can you please help,

Thanks

:)

MehdiZLE, Mar 15, 2019
  2. MehdiZLE Win User

Thanks for the quick reply, i've managed to install it (on PC) by changing the region.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Mehdi,

Sorry for the issue with the app. Which device are you trying to get the app? On the console the app should already be on the console. Any additional information will help.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Miss Bijoux Win User

Elite Controller Syncing

Hey Dol -

Have you tried connecting your Xbox Elite controller to your Xbox One console via USB to force a sync? If that doesn't work, it sounds like getting your Elite controller repaired will be next option. Here is information on

Servicing Your Elite Controller

Let us know if that works. :)
  5. cy43rguru Win User

Xbox 360 Elite controller stopped working on PC since last W10 update?

DFU mode is available for the first xbox one controllers, the ones without the headphone jack. All other controllers post that including the Elite controller don't use USB DFU(Device Firmware Upgrade) mode for firmware update.

The first thing would be to try and see if a firmware update is available via the Xbox Accessories app on the store, and if that fixes the issue for you.
  6. Loraine Mon Win User

XBOX accessories issue

Hi,

The Xbox One Wireless Controller can be used to play Xbox games on your PC when connected via micro-USB cable or a wireless USB adapter. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Are you trying to use an Xbox Elite Controller?
    • Are you using a micro-USB or a wireless USB adapter to connect the controller to your PC?
    • Do you receive the same message when using the controller on the Xbox App?
    • Have you installed the drivers for the controllers on your Windows 10 PC?

In the meantime, we suggest that you connect the controller via Bluetooth by following the steps on this

link
    to check if the issue is with the controller or the configuration settings on your computer.
Thema:

1. Accessories App not available and Elite controller not working properly (connected via USB) - Similar Threads - Accessories App available

2. I can’t open my Xbox accessories app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t open my Xbox accessories app: No matter how many times i try i cant open my xbox accessories app. Ive talked to xbox support and they made me restart my console and check for updates but it still wont open!!...
  3. Xbox one accessories app won’t create profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one accessories app won’t create profile: App installs, updated firmware test works OK but thats it. Cannot create profile. No option to deltete or edit, nothing. On profile attempt to add profile pops up box for name, enter name and...
  4. Xbox Accessories App Won't Open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Accessories App Won't Open: Hello, My PC uses Windows 8.1 I'm using a Xbox One S with the public OS. The problem is that the Xbox Accessories App keeps crashing every time I open it. I tried: Hard Resetting Clearing...
  5. App Accessories xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    App Accessories xbox.: does not let me open the app accessories xbox, if I open it closes. 18f6c0ad-a679-4131-99db-ca0ca0ddf569
  6. Xbox One Controller for Windows bricked after update via Xbox Accessories app

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller for Windows bricked after update via Xbox Accessories app: Hi, i tried to update my xbox one controller for windows (i bought it standalone, i don't have a xbox one console) via the xbox accessories app (like it is mentioned on the support page)....
  7. XBox 액세서리 앱이 실행되지 않습니다 [translate- The XBox accessory app is not ...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox 액세서리 앱이 실행되지 않습니다 [translate- The XBox accessory app is not ...: 게임을 플 이 하는 도중에 갑자기 패드 인식이 되지 않아 여러모로 확인하는 중에 Xbox 액세서리 앱이 실행이 되지 않는 문 를 확인하게 되었습니다. 앱을 실행시키면 첨부된 사진과 같은 창만 표시되다가 자동으로 종료됩니다. 이 앱을 통해 컨트롤러의 상태를 확인하 자 하는데 수가 없네요. 스 어에서 수차례 삭 와 재설치를 해보았지만 문 가...
  8. Xbox Accessories app is NOT available on the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Accessories app is NOT available on the store: [img] This has been so since october. any way to fix this? 02d212a9-20af-48dc-93af-cfa9786235b5
  9. Xbox Accessories App not available on Windows 10 store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Accessories App not available on Windows 10 store: I can't find the Xbox Accessories App on my Windows store. When I search for it, it doesn't appear & when i google it it opens in store but i can't download the app , it says app is not...
  10. Xbox Accessories app not available on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories app not available on Windows 10: Cannot install on new Windows 10 PC. [img] Any help appreciated. 2652e25b-5ee0-4b08-9cbc-ebdd9ac7d616