Accessories App

Discus and support Accessories App in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My accessories app will not launch and therefore i am unable to change my settings on my elite controller. I have tried a hard reset, resetting my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shroomie_257, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Shroomie_257
    Shroomie_257 Guest

Accessories App

My accessories app will not launch and therefore i am unable to change my settings on my elite controller. I have tried a hard reset, resetting my console in the settings, deleting my xbox live and adding it again.

Anyone have the same issue and figured out how to fix this?

:)

Shroomie_257, Mar 19, 2020
  2. QUEENMISFITS Win User

Accessories App

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/controller/customize-wireless-controller-with-accessories-app
  3. Shroomie_257 Win User

Accessories App

I did factory reset, however I kept the apps and games. I could remove all them and then redownload, but i was trying to prevent that. Have not tried doing it kn a computer yet either.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Accessories App

The app may be corrupt, hence why it doesn't launch. You may have to factory reset the console to get it working. But for now, have you tried installing the app to a Windows 10 PC, and change the settings of the controller on there instead. the settings
    should carry over to the Xbox One.
  5. AngelObullets Win User

can I remap my triggers to other buttons?

6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox Elite controller won’t let me map the buttons and save them

Thema:

Accessories App

1. Accessories App - Similar Threads - Accessories App

2. Xbox Accessories app stuck on 0% when trying to sync data on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories app stuck on 0% when trying to sync data on Windows 10: For about a month now I've tried to get my Xbox accesories app to work on my PC. To update drivers and other stuff. But when I try to go on the app it just gets stuck at 0% on syncing data. I...
  3. Xbox Accessories App Not Saving Controller Profiles on Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Accessories App Not Saving Controller Profiles on Series X: I'm currently having an issue with the Xbox Accessories app not saving controller Profiles on my Series X. Through unfortunate circumstances, I accidentally deleted my only profile for my main...
  4. Alpha Skip Ahead bug with Xbox Accessories App

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead bug with Xbox Accessories App: Version RSXBOXDEV_FLIGHT\25204.1001.220916-1900 Xbox Series X Alpha Skip Ahead I started Deathloop and went to customize my controls like I always do via the Xbox Accessories app (elite series 2...
  5. What is wrong with my Xbox accessories app?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is wrong with my Xbox accessories app?: What is wrong with xbox accessories my controller is fine but the profiles are screwed I can maintain my settings in game. Disabling steam xbox support doesn't help. I've tried reinstalling. Im...
  6. Xbox Accessories App needing fixed: x axis flipping and full button mapping freedom:

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Accessories App needing fixed: x axis flipping and full button mapping freedom:: There's some things the Xbox accessories app won't let you do like X axis flipping of the sticks. There's two reasons why one would want to do this . One is if you want a 180 a fight stick for...
  7. Custom thumbstick response curves for elite 2 controller-xbox accessories app-windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Custom thumbstick response curves for elite 2 controller-xbox accessories app-windows: Would like to have the ability to draw my own curves for the thumbsticks in the xbox accessories app, being able to drag a few control points across the diagonal axis. My use case is sim racing,...
  8. Cannot remap Share button on PC (Xbox Accessories app Version 300.2202.25001.1) but...

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot remap Share button on PC (Xbox Accessories app Version 300.2202.25001.1) but...: In an official Xbox article Microsoft states that it's possible to remap the "share button" from a PC through the Xbox Accessories app. However, this is not possible because when you enter in the...
  9. Xbox Accessories App on Windows 11 Cannot set profile curves

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Accessories App on Windows 11 Cannot set profile curves: Hi. I bought a new elite series 2 controller all fine for the moment, but when i try to configure the sensitivity curve on windows 11, i cannot set a slot for the profile, i automatically rejects...
  10. Xbox series x accessories app does not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x accessories app does not load: When I select the Xbox accessories on my Xbox series x the screen flashes and it brings me back to the original screen. I’m unable to open anything and configure my headset. Any ideas what’s...