Accessories disconnect if they shut off from being idle

Discus and support Accessories disconnect if they shut off from being idle in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I think I’ve seen this posted at least differently word in anyway. I’m having trouble with any accessory be at a headset or controller either the XSX... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/quetiapinenapper, Nov 21, 2020 at 3:52 AM.

1. Accessories disconnect if they shut off from being idle

I think I’ve seen this posted at least differently word in anyway. I’m having trouble with any accessory be at a headset or controller either the XSX version or the elite 2, or any audio headset. Walk away to do something, come back, accessory shut down. It powers on and shows a solid light but you can’t control the game, however you can hit the guide button.

Thought this was just one game but it’s happening across multiple ones. Tested with Minecraft dungeons, no man’s sky, Valhalla, deeprock.

Forcibly turning off the controller doesn’t fix it, but turning on a second one will let that one connect.

Was on alpha skip ahead but dropped back to normal and it still happens.

submitted by /u/quetiapinenapper
    [link] [comments]

/u/quetiapinenapper, Nov 21, 2020 at 3:52 AM
  2. Saeleth Win User

xbox shuts down

Hi there,

Is your system being left idle and then its shutting off, or is it mid game? Are you getting any errors when the console starts back up? Any additional info is helpful and we can help from there 😀
  3. oooooh yea Win User

Xbox One dimming while watching Netflix

please my xbox is all of a sudden idling and dimming on Netflix, even shutting off, same on any other app. what is going on?
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

TV turning OFF while using X Box X

Hello Jori,

Sorry for the issue with the TV turning off. There usually is a setting on the TV for it to shut off after so long. Most also have a feature now if they notice no movement that it will auto shut off. Also on the console there is a idle time but that is for
    console not the TV. I suggest checking the manual for the TV and see if you can find the setting there. Let us know if need further help. Being it is a certain amount of time every time I think it is most likely a TV setting.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. HyruleBalverine Win User

CANT DOWNLOAD GAME UPDATE!

When it disconnects, do you shut off or restart the system? I ask because typically, you will be temporarily disconnected from LIVE while the update is downloaded and installed, and then automatically signed back in when it is done. If you shut off or restart
    the system because you are disonnected by the update, the update does not have the chance to get downloaded.
  6. Irixion Win User

Xbox 360 Slim Turns Off Immediatley

Remove all accessories. If it still shuts off then it needs to be sent in for repair.
Thema:

Accessories disconnect if they shut off from being idle

1. Accessories disconnect if they shut off from being idle - Similar Threads - Accessories disconnect shut

2. The "Xbox Helmets" section and the "Xbox Accessories" section in the store show nothing and...

in XboX Insiders
    The "Xbox Helmets" section and the "Xbox Accessories" section in the store show nothing and...: The "Xbox Helmets" section and the "Xbox Accessories" section in the store show nothing and instead displays an error to reload the page. It happens in the store in Spain. It just shows that you...
  3. My elite series 2 controller and accessories

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite series 2 controller and accessories: I have just received my repair for my elite series 2 contorller which i am super happy about but they did not specify just “the controller” so i sent in my whole charging dock, directional pad,...
  4. I have an idea for an accessory

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an idea for an accessory: I have an idea for an accessory for all controller's that would fix a common issue (obviously don't want to go into much information ) and there is nothing on the market whatsoever I'm stunned...
  5. Xbox Accessories app doesn't launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Accessories app doesn't launch: Xbox Accessories app doesn't launch after October update to Xbox One X console. Help!! Os version: 10.0.19041.4981 The app doesn't even load, just goes full screen logo and closes. I have...
  6. Why Can't We Get A Legacy Stick Option on Xbox Accessories App?

in XboX Insiders
    Why Can't We Get A Legacy Stick Option on Xbox Accessories App?: There's so many times that I've gone to play a game and can't because for some reason Legacy Sticks aren't an option. I've ran into this in GTA5, Rainbow Six Siege, etc. Most modern FPS games have...
  7. Xbox accessories app unable to configure elite controller.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox accessories app unable to configure elite controller.: Recently ive changed the email address for my xbox account. After doing so the xbox accessories app prompted me to sign in, and after doing so I've been unable to configure my elite controller....
  8. Xbox Accessories app should have shift setting for controllers besides Elite Series 2.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Accessories app should have shift setting for controllers besides Elite Series 2.: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/controller/xbox-accessories-elite-series-2 Xbox Accessories app has a different version for the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2. In this new...
  9. Accessories disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accessories disconnecting: My sync button has stopped working and when i press it, it wont blink. It has also disconnected my mic and my controller from my xbox. I have a Xbox One S and I’ve tried unplugging it then...
  10. Xbox 360 Elite with Wireless N networking accessory disconnecting from Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Elite with Wireless N networking accessory disconnecting from Xbox Live: Hi, My friend has an Xbox 360 Elite, and he wanted to get internet with it. He got a Wireless N network adapter and he's really proud of that. Until he got disconnected from Xbox Live, he can get...