Accessories disconnecting

Discus and support Accessories disconnecting in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My sync button has stopped working and when i press it, it wont blink. It has also disconnected my mic and my controller from my xbox. I have a Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MrSuperNova322, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Accessories disconnecting

My sync button has stopped working and when i press it, it wont blink. It has also disconnected my mic and my controller from my xbox. I have a Xbox One S and I’ve tried unplugging it then plugging back in, I’ve tried using USB to connect, and even holding
    the xbox power button for 10 seconds then turning it back on. Nothing seems to be working.

:)

MrSuperNova322, Sep 22, 2019
  2. MrSuperNova322 Win User

My controller works on other consoles but mine. I think its the console thats messing up.
  3. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi MrSuperNova322,

sorry to hear. Maybe you can give us more Information?! The question that arises: "Is it up to the controller or the console?"

If you plug the controller via USB at your XBOX One "Do the controller work"? If Yes, can you update him?

If not, "Do you have a Windows 10 Computer, so you can try to connect him there (also via USB)"? If the controller also doesn't work there, it is maybe defective.

Hope this helps
  4. G v zauBerBerg Win User

5. MrSuperNova322 Win User

I have another xbox that i connected my controller to and it says my controller is up to date.
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

hi you tried make update or recalibrate your Controller?
Thema:

1. Accessories disconnecting - Similar Threads - Accessories disconnecting

2. Xbox Accessory app for windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Accessory app for windows 10: Let us map keyboard inputs to the controller. It allows for more flexible use of the controller in games that don't directly have controller support, but rely primarily on keyboard inputs, and for...
  3. Xbox Accessories app not actually saving data to Elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories app not actually saving data to Elite controller: After my inital setup of my Elite controller, the mapping was fine. However using the app now, it refuses to save the device name when I edit it, and the mapping data resets after i reconnect the...
  4. Xbox Accessories App configuration not working (Windows 10)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Accessories App configuration not working (Windows 10): Greetings ^_^ I'm having an issue with the Xbox accessories App on my Windows 10 I use an elite series 2 controller which I'd like to configure through the App however, even though the...
  5. Xbox Accessories

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Accessories: Just got my controller back after waiting 6 weeks for it too be repaired, when it arrived i plugged it in assuming id be able to use xbox accessories to change binds/input curve of my controller...
  6. Xbox Accessories app problem (June 2020)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Accessories app problem (June 2020): Hello everybody Since two days ago the Xbox Accessories app's main three options are all greyed out. The app normaly recognizes my controller be it wired or wireless with the official dongle,...
  7. Can I Buy Controller's and Accessories On The Microsoft Store With A Xbox Gift Card?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I Buy Controller's and Accessories On The Microsoft Store With A Xbox Gift Card?: So I was recently wondering if I could buy a white controller with Xbox gift cards because be one that can with my Xbox doesn't work. So I was wondering if I could get a couple Xbox gift cards and...
  8. Intalação de Complementos[Accessories Installation]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Intalação de Complementos[Accessories Installation]: Boa noite. Comprei um complemento para o Fortnite (Pacote Íris) e meu Xbox tem uma conta principal, que é a minha e uma conta para minha filha, ela está como membro da minha família. Como ela não...
  9. Costo de envió de accesorio Xbox[Xbox accessory shipping cost]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Costo de envió de accesorio Xbox[Xbox accessory shipping cost]: Hola, quisiera saber si hay algún costo por enviar mi control de Xbox One a garantía y recibir uno nuevo, ya que se daño el joystick izquierdo y pues la ultima vez que envíe algo me costo mas de...
  10. Xbox 360 Elite with Wireless N networking accessory disconnecting from Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Elite with Wireless N networking accessory disconnecting from Xbox Live: Hi, My friend has an Xbox 360 Elite, and he wanted to get internet with it. He got a Wireless N network adapter and he's really proud of that. Until he got disconnected from Xbox Live, he can get...