Accessories disconnecting

Discus and support Accessories disconnecting in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My sync button has stopped working and when i press it, it wont blink. It has also disconnected my mic and my controller from my xbox. I have a Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MrSuperNova322, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Accessories disconnecting

My sync button has stopped working and when i press it, it wont blink. It has also disconnected my mic and my controller from my xbox. I have a Xbox One S and I’ve tried unplugging it then plugging back in, I’ve tried using USB to connect, and even holding
    the xbox power button for 10 seconds then turning it back on. Nothing seems to be working.

:)

MrSuperNova322, Sep 22, 2019
  2. MrSuperNova322 Win User

My controller works on other consoles but mine. I think its the console thats messing up.
  3. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi MrSuperNova322,

sorry to hear. Maybe you can give us more Information?! The question that arises: "Is it up to the controller or the console?"

If you plug the controller via USB at your XBOX One "Do the controller work"? If Yes, can you update him?

If not, "Do you have a Windows 10 Computer, so you can try to connect him there (also via USB)"? If the controller also doesn't work there, it is maybe defective.

Hope this helps
  4. G v zauBerBerg Win User

5. MrSuperNova322 Win User

I have another xbox that i connected my controller to and it says my controller is up to date.
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

hi you tried make update or recalibrate your Controller?
Thema:

1. Accessories disconnecting - Similar Threads - Accessories disconnecting

2. Accessories app bug

in XboX Insiders
    Accessories app bug: So, get your cup of coffee, it’s gonna be a long story. I have the first elite controller. Two configs saved, first one with additional triggers on the back for shooters like rainbow6 and the...
  3. Windows 10 企业版 LTSC 如何更新到可以使用 xbox accessories 配置xbox精英二代手柄的版本

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 企业版 LTSC 如何更新到可以使用 xbox accessories 配置xbox精英二代手柄的版本: Translation Title: How Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC is updated to use xbox accessories to configure the xbox elite second-generation controller version 如题 问题见图 Translation: Such as the problem...
  4. Xbox One S cannot access accessories settings, just keeps spinning loading circle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S cannot access accessories settings, just keeps spinning loading circle: I recently bought a secondhand Xbox One S with a controller, and I was able to access the Accessories settings to check the firmware version no problem. I bought a second controller (Microsoft)...
  5. Cannot configure xbox elite series 2 in Accessories app

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot configure xbox elite series 2 in Accessories app: (As I was unsure where to post this question i posted this both in Apps and games and here) So I just got my Elite Series 2 and connected it to my win10 PC Launched the Accessories app, updated...
  6. Cannot configure xbox elite series 2 in Accessories app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot configure xbox elite series 2 in Accessories app: So I just got my Elite Series 2 and connected it to my win10 PC Launched the Accessories app, updated the controller and tried to press 'configure' on the app Upon pressing, a grey box briefly...
  7. XBox Accessories App won't keep my configuration on Bluetooth

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Accessories App won't keep my configuration on Bluetooth: I recently downloaded the Xbox Accessories app for my XBox controller when I opened it, it says 'This controller is connected via Bluetooth. Connect with a USB cable to configure it.' So I...
  8. xbox accessories application

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox accessories application: xbox accessory features open the article comes late while the opening of the solution and do not know why c74e465d-4f26-45df-af64-8c1ffbfbab73
  9. [PC] Xbox One Elite controller working only inside "Xbox Accessories" app

in XBoX on Windows
    [PC] Xbox One Elite controller working only inside "Xbox Accessories" app: This is a very strange malfunctioning: my elite controller works ONLY inside the "Xbox Accessories" app. The controller gets detected, both wired and wirelessly, but the PC doesn't register its...
  10. Xbox 360 Elite with Wireless N networking accessory disconnecting from Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Elite with Wireless N networking accessory disconnecting from Xbox Live: Hi, My friend has an Xbox 360 Elite, and he wanted to get internet with it. He got a Wireless N network adapter and he's really proud of that. Until he got disconnected from Xbox Live, he can get...