Accidental Billing Question

Discus and support Accidental Billing Question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So the 11 year old on my account 'accidentally' bought a year subscription from Xbox live while I wasn't around. This put my account into -$31.00. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Apple303, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Apple303
    Apple303 Guest

So the 11 year old on my account 'accidentally' bought a year subscription from Xbox live while I wasn't around.

This put my account into -$31.00.

I was just wondering if there was any way to revert this payment/Xbox live?

Sorry if this is the wrong section.

:)

Apple303, Apr 30, 2014
  2. kboutsiderV2
    kboutsiderV2 Guest
    Billing Question

Hi, my account was suspended. The reason was I had an old credit card set up as my payment option and when my Live ran out it was trying to use that card to renew my 12 month live subscription. I was unaware that this was happening as the email associated
    with my Live account is unused other then for live, it wasn't until I tried to log in to my Live account last night that I noticed there was an issue and checked that email. My issue is I do not have the funds to buy a 12 month subscription at this time but
    was wanting to by a month subscription to carry my over till I could renew my 12 month. I do not have the option to do this it will only allow my to buy another 12 month. Is there anything I can do to be able to buy a Month till I can renew my 12 month.
    Thanks!

kboutsiderV2, Apr 30, 2014
  3. AmethystKiss
    AmethystKiss Guest
    Billing Question

If your account is already suspended because of renewal you wont be able to redeem any kind of prepaid codes on it.

You can try contacting xbox live billing support through 1-800-4-MY-XBOX and see if there is a workaround but buying a monthly code will not help at all. Unless you make a new account to play with it on.

AmethystKiss, Apr 30, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would have to contact support to speak to billing. They do have a 30 day cancellation period. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Smwutches, Apr 30, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

You would have to contact support to speak to billing. They do have a 30 day cancellation period. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Mr PJ01 Win User

signing out

Hi There,

Not sure if you were trying to answer a question to someone and accidentally posted it as a question or if this is really a question.
  7. AmethystKiss Win User

Billing Question

If your account is already suspended because of renewal you wont be able to redeem any kind of prepaid codes on it.

You can try contacting xbox live billing support through 1-800-4-MY-XBOX and see if there is a workaround but buying a monthly code will not help at all. Unless you make a new account to play with it on.
  8. BriceMcMillan Win User

Billing Question

Hey kboutsiderV2,

You could run down to your local retailer ( gamestop, Walmart, Best Buy) and purchase a 1 month Gold Subcription card.

Redeem the code using your console and you should be good to go for a month. If you haven't already done so you should update your billing information or at the least turn off Auto-Pay to avoid this issue in the future.

I hope this helps you out.
  9. ISS Enterprise Win User

Playing a Review Copy Early

Please disregard the post about a license transfer. This was a response to another question and accidentally got posted here.
Thema:

1. Accidental Billing Question - Similar Threads - Accidental Billing Question

2. 마인크래프트환불요청 [Translation - Minecraft refund accidentally purchased]

in XBoX on Windows
    마인크래프트환불요청 [Translation - Minecraft refund accidentally purchased]: 실수로 구매해버 습니다 환불 부탁드립니다 [Translation-I accidentally purchased it, i would like a refund] [img] 45d89dbe-aed2-4c5e-b06e-f89649db2090
  3. Accidental pre-order in the Xbox Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidental pre-order in the Xbox Store: Hello, I have accidentally pre-ordered the game "The Outer worlds" from the Xbox Store. is there any way to cancel the pre-order before it charges me for the game?? thank you....
  4. Accidentally deleted MyCareer on the console for NBA2K19 how do i recover it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally deleted MyCareer on the console for NBA2K19 how do i recover it?: I looked everywhere online and all people talk about is the cloud but no instructions on how to go into the cloud or sync it? I can't even find the cloud in my storage area, any help would be...
  5. 마인크래프트 환불 실수로 구매함 [Translation - Minecraft refund accidentally purchased]

in XBoX on Mobile
    마인크래프트 환불 실수로 구매함 [Translation - Minecraft refund accidentally purchased]: [img] [img] 자바를구매해야하는데 윈도우를구매함 두개다 환불 요청합니다 ___ [Translation - I need to buy Java, but I bought a refund for both windows] c20407b0-ce7e-4f46-8fea-e730978e7a09
  6. случайно активировал код для xbox live gold не на том аккаунте (accidentally activated the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    случайно активировал код для xbox live gold не на том аккаунте (accidentally activated the...: случайно активировал код для xbox live gold не правильном аккаунте, как мне перенести его на правильный аккаунт? Translation: accidentally activated the code for xbox live gold in the wrong...
  7. My Xbox Icon Was Taken Down Accidentally

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Icon Was Taken Down Accidentally: I was messing with my friend in a game and he jokingly reported my icon and it got taken down and i cant upload custom ones anymore, the picture was a dog doing something dumb so im not sure why...
  8. Xbox one getting accidentally turned off during update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one getting accidentally turned off during update: So I was updating my Xbox one and the power cord got ripped out and it is frozen on step 3. I have tried to reset the console to keep games and profile but that did not work, then I tried to reset...
  9. Accidentally reported a message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally reported a message: I accidentaly, or well better because I am too dumb to read, reported a message. It was from someone I don’t know and just said “U stuck?” and well after all the [Mod Removed - Profanity] going on...
  10. Accidentally deleted a redeemed game and need to reload

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally deleted a redeemed game and need to reload: Hi, My son recently accidentally deleted a redeemed game on his Xbox One S. I've tried to use the redeem code again but say I can't use it. How can I re-download the game again please?...