Accidental Minecraft Marketplace Purchase

Discus and support Accidental Minecraft Marketplace Purchase in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was scolling through the charater creator and I accidentally bought a clothing item with my Minecoins that I didn't want. Is there any way to rufund... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OneRandomDave, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Accidental Minecraft Marketplace Purchase

I was scolling through the charater creator and I accidentally bought a clothing item with my Minecoins that I didn't want. Is there any way to rufund the purchase and get my Minecoins back?

:)

OneRandomDave, Nov 8, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

3. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Accidental purchase in marketplace.

TenthStreetRed -- Microsoft's policy is no refunds and suggesting otherwise is inappropriate. This incident does not amount to fraud because there was no criminal activity performed. His account was accessed on his console, no password was circumvented,
    no lies were told... no fraud was committed.
  4. TenthStreetRed Win User

If the purchase was made without your consent or knowledge, then there is a slight possibility that you can get a refund for the 4.99 purchase. If you have no prior refunds for the year, then you may be eligible for a refund, or, on the other hand, if you
    already have had a refund this year, you can contest the purchase because it is considered an unauthorized charge on your account. To know for sure, you would have to get in touch with Xbox customer support, who can go in and take a look for you, and potentially
    get everything sorted out. The number for support is 1-800-469-9269 if your in the US, Canada or Puerto Rico. Good luck!
  5. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

All sales are final and you are responsible for your account. Sorry.
  6. TenthStreetRed Win User

In actuality, because the charge was made without his authorization, it could be considered fraudulent charges, which means that Yes, a refund could be negotiated, though typically in the case of fraudulent charges, that must be taken up with your bank.

Also, as I said, you get one free, no questions asked refund for the year that he could apply for. Once again, he would just have to take it up with Customer Support.
Thema:

1. Accidental Minecraft Marketplace Purchase - Similar Threads - Accidental Minecraft Marketplace

2. Accidentally accepted the change gamer tag, now my name is stuck with numbers.

in XBoX on Windows
    Accidentally accepted the change gamer tag, now my name is stuck with numbers.: Just changed my gamertag recently however i accidentally clicked the accept while reading the info regarding it. Now my username is stuck with numbers. Am i still allowed to change it back free...
  3. Accidentally reported my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally reported my friend: We were playing Fortnite and my friend called me a word but i know he didn't mean it and i got angry and reported him. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont ban him. Im so sorry....
  4. 마인크래프트환불요청 [Translation - Minecraft refund accidentally purchased]

in XBoX on Windows
    마인크래프트환불요청 [Translation - Minecraft refund accidentally purchased]: 실수로 구매해버 습니다 환불 부탁드립니다 [Translation-I accidentally purchased it, i would like a refund] [img] 45d89dbe-aed2-4c5e-b06e-f89649db2090
  5. 마인크래프트 환불 실수로 구매함 [Translation - Minecraft refund accidentally purchased]

in XBoX on Mobile
    마인크래프트 환불 실수로 구매함 [Translation - Minecraft refund accidentally purchased]: [img] [img] 자바를구매해야하는데 윈도우를구매함 두개다 환불 요청합니다 ___ [Translation - I need to buy Java, but I bought a refund for both windows] c20407b0-ce7e-4f46-8fea-e730978e7a09
  6. I signed up for the Minecraft Earth beta, but accidentally deleted the email for the skin.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I signed up for the Minecraft Earth beta, but accidentally deleted the email for the skin.: Hi there, As the title suggests, I accidentally deleted the email for the Minecraft earth skin. I was wondering if there was a way for a new email to be sent with the instructions to get it....
  7. I accidentally deleted worlds on minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally deleted worlds on minecraft.: So there was this glitch happening where my friends couldn't join me and I decided to reinstall minecraft. Without warning me IT DELETED EVERYTHING I HAD! There's no backups for this worlds and...
  8. Minecraftのwindows10版とjava版を誤って購入してしまいました [I accidentally purchased Minecraft's windows 10...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraftのwindows10版とjava版を誤って購入してしまいました [I accidentally purchased Minecraft's windows 10...: ここで質問して良い内容なのか定かではありませんが、どうか質問させてく さい。 私はMinecraftをwindws10版とjava版を誤って購入してしまいました。 買ってしまったのはwindows10版で、本当に必要 ったのはjava版です。...
  9. Minecraftのwindows10版とjava版を誤って購入してしまいました [I accidentally purchased Minecraft's windows 10...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraftのwindows10版とjava版を誤って購入してしまいました [I accidentally purchased Minecraft's windows 10...: ここで質問して良い内容なのか定かではありませんが、どうか質問させてく さい。 私はMinecraftをwindws10版とjava版を誤って購入してしまいました。 買ってしまったのはwindows10版で、本当に必要 ったのはjava版です。...
  10. Trial version of Minecraft accidentally downloaded, now can't play the disc. HELP!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trial version of Minecraft accidentally downloaded, now can't play the disc. HELP!!!: My son accidentally downloaded the trial version of Minecraft. We already have the disc, but now we can only play the trial version. We uninstalled it and tried reinstalling it, but it just...