Accidentally deleted a redeemed game and need to reload

Discus and support Accidentally deleted a redeemed game and need to reload in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, My son recently accidentally deleted a redeemed game on his Xbox One S. I've tried to use the redeem code again but say I can't use it. How can I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chingchangchala, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Accidentally deleted a redeemed game and need to reload

Hi,

My son recently accidentally deleted a redeemed game on his Xbox One S. I've tried to use the redeem code again but say I can't use it. How can I re-download the game again please?

:)

Chingchangchala, Jul 12, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Chingchangchala,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  3. Boom B00M Boom Win User

4. Chingchangchala Win User

wonderful! thank you, found it!
  5. aTrippy KiD Win User

If redeemed then go and search for in story and download.
  6. Mr Atito Win User

Hello!

In order to install the game again, you need to go to "My games and apps" and there will be two options "Installed" and "Ready to install", go to "Ready
    to install" option and there you will find all the games you have!
Thema:

1. Accidentally deleted a redeemed game and need to reload - Similar Threads - Accidentally deleted redeemed

2. Accidentally deleted prepaid xbox live gold 3 month subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally deleted prepaid xbox live gold 3 month subscription: Accidentally deleted prepaid Xbox live gold 3 month subscription. Can I get it back please this was an accident. 124f3592-d767-4853-8206-09683c3d5e9a
  3. Accidentally deleted Xbox one profile, how to get it back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally deleted Xbox one profile, how to get it back: I bought a used xbox one console off a site. The xbox was 500 gb, and it had a bunch of extra stiff on it. Im pretty sure it had xbox gold, because it had gta v downloaded and let me play it...
  4. Accidentally deleted my redeemable code!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidentally deleted my redeemable code!!: I accidentally deleted the beta codes to Call Of Duty World War 2 beta. Xbox sent me two redeemable codes and I accidentally deleted the message before reedeming it....
  5. my son accidentally deleted his content he had downloaded and redeemed with bonus content in ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    my son accidentally deleted his content he had downloaded and redeemed with bonus content in ...: my son accidentally deleted his content received with bonus content that came with halo reach. he had a helmet upgrade code and an armory covenant officer recon falcon upgrade? how can we get it...
  6. Forza Horizon 3 Warthog Redeem and accidental delete from system

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Forza Horizon 3 Warthog Redeem and accidental delete from system: I accidentally Deleted my Warthog that I redeemed and downloaded, it is now entirely gone from my system. I may need a new code entirely, Thankyou so much. - 8d708991-e7ce-47c3-af18-446ca8d9a490
  7. Accidentally deleted Redeem codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidentally deleted Redeem codes: I accidentally deleted my redeem codes for my pre-ordered items for Final Fantasy 15 how do I get them back they were not used... 0b275789-cda3-4b58-935f-edd518887003
  8. Accidentally Deleted Gears of War Message for the Redeemable Codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidentally Deleted Gears of War Message for the Redeemable Codes: I was on Xbox One attempting to redeem the codes for Gears of War 1, 2, 3 & Gears of War Judgement that I had received on December 10, 2015 because I bought and played the remastered Gears of War....
  9. accidentally deleted redeemable code message. Please help resend!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    accidentally deleted redeemable code message. Please help resend!: accidentally deleted redeemable code message, recieved a message saying "oh did we forget something? etc" was supposed to recieve the rest of my 3 month subscrption....
  10. Accidentally deleted Sea Of Thieves Founder Code instead of redeeming it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally deleted Sea Of Thieves Founder Code instead of redeeming it: I contacted the Xbox Support and they told me to post here and one of you could check and see if I was a founder and get me the code, I'm not entirely sure how that'll work, but could someone help...