Accidentally deleted courtesy code from XBlive!

Discus and support Accidentally deleted courtesy code from XBlive! in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; helpme please i can see no longe my courtesy code from XBlive for 2 months, i just see de mesaje and now i cant findit in my messaje inbox, the code i... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by minochia, Mar 14, 2015.

1. minochia
    minochia Guest

helpme please i can see no longe my courtesy code from XBlive for 2 months, i just see de mesaje and now i cant findit in my messaje inbox, the code i dont used, please can you sendme back again

:)

minochia, Mar 14, 2015
  2. Accidentally deleted courtesy code from XBlive!

No problem! Glad we got you all sorted out. Accidentally deleted courtesy code from XBlive! :D

Misses Quinzel, Mar 14, 2015
  3. Accidentally deleted courtesy code from XBlive!

Hey, vivi! Thanks for letting me know what you could remember. I've sent you a private message. You can check them
    here. Accidentally deleted courtesy code from XBlive! :)

Misses Quinzel, Mar 14, 2015
  4. Misses Quinzel Win User

No problem! Glad we got you all sorted out. :D
  5. ATIROCKS Win User

Got the PM. Thanks Misses Q!
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there, vivi! There are several promotions that we send messages for, and your description falls under a few of those. Would you be able to remember any other part of the message so that we can look into this a bit further? We'd be happy to help, we just
    don't know where to start right now! :3
  7. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, vivi! Thanks for letting me know what you could remember. I've sent you a private message. You can check them
    here. :)
  8. ATIROCKS Win User

I can't give any more than that :( I was reading it when I accidentally hit the b button or something and deleted it!

What type of promo code was it? Can I get something atleast?
Thema:

1. Accidentally deleted courtesy code from XBlive! - Similar Threads - Accidentally deleted courtesy

2. Accidentally deleted prepaid xbox live gold 3 month subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally deleted prepaid xbox live gold 3 month subscription: Accidentally deleted prepaid Xbox live gold 3 month subscription. Can I get it back please this was an accident. 124f3592-d767-4853-8206-09683c3d5e9a
  3. Accidentally deleted Xbox one profile, how to get it back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally deleted Xbox one profile, how to get it back: I bought a used xbox one console off a site. The xbox was 500 gb, and it had a bunch of extra stiff on it. Im pretty sure it had xbox gold, because it had gta v downloaded and let me play it...
  4. Accidentally deleted MyCareer on the console for NBA2K19 how do i recover it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally deleted MyCareer on the console for NBA2K19 how do i recover it?: I looked everywhere online and all people talk about is the cloud but no instructions on how to go into the cloud or sync it? I can't even find the cloud in my storage area, any help would be...
  5. Accidentally deleted a redeemed game and need to reload

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally deleted a redeemed game and need to reload: Hi, My son recently accidentally deleted a redeemed game on his Xbox One S. I've tried to use the redeem code again but say I can't use it. How can I re-download the game again please?...
  6. I signed up for the Minecraft Earth beta, but accidentally deleted the email for the skin.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I signed up for the Minecraft Earth beta, but accidentally deleted the email for the skin.: Hi there, As the title suggests, I accidentally deleted the email for the Minecraft earth skin. I was wondering if there was a way for a new email to be sent with the instructions to get it....
  7. I accidentally deleted worlds on minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally deleted worlds on minecraft.: So there was this glitch happening where my friends couldn't join me and I decided to reinstall minecraft. Without warning me IT DELETED EVERYTHING I HAD! There's no backups for this worlds and...
  8. Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms: Hi, I m in a bit of a mess I let my nephew play NBA 2K19 on the Xbox One and i didn't pay attention to what he was doing but at one moment i saw he was on the Xbox Settings and right before i...
  9. I bought the bdo game and I accidentally deleted the stuff that came with the game is there...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought the bdo game and I accidentally deleted the stuff that came with the game is there...: I bought the bdo game accidentally deleted the contents that came with the game.Iwas wondering is there away I could restore it 18c4ea87-7a9b-4d32-b7fa-ed22466afee0
  10. Accidentally deleted courtesy code from XBlive!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidentally deleted courtesy code from XBlive!: hey i just setup my Xbox One last week and when I logged into XBlive I received some type of bonus/courtesy code for content/or game that i accidentally deleted while reading! It was a...