accidentally deleted email with code for r2d2

Discus and support accidentally deleted email with code for r2d2 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i bought the star wars collection and got the code for an r2-d2 avatar.while trying to redeem it, i accidentally deleted that email and don't know... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DrVaderX, May 1, 2015.

1. DrVaderX
    DrVaderX Guest

i bought the star wars collection and got the code for an r2-d2 avatar.while trying to redeem it, i accidentally deleted that email and don't know where to go from here to get the code.

:)

DrVaderX, May 1, 2015
  2. GooberDLX
    GooberDLX Guest
    Accidentally Deleted Xbox message

This is correct. I had accidentally deleted mine but about an hour ago I got an email with the code.

GooberDLX, May 1, 2015
  3. Ragna88
    Ragna88 Guest
    Accidentally deleted FH3 Warthog code

Hi,

I think I accidentally deleted the email that contained my Warthog code for Forza Horizon 3.

Ragna88, May 1, 2015
  4. krackerfrank
    krackerfrank Guest

Depending on your email account aol,hotmail etc. try contacting their customer support to see about retrieving it. If you have aol, on the left side it will show trash right under spam. It could be there.

Hope that helps.

krackerfrank, May 1, 2015
  5. krackerfrank Win User

Depending on your email account aol,hotmail etc. try contacting their customer support to see about retrieving it. If you have aol, on the left side it will show trash right under spam. It could be there.

Hope that helps.
  6. GooberDLX Win User

Accidentally Deleted Xbox message

This is correct. I had accidentally deleted mine but about an hour ago I got an email with the code.
  7. Miss Bijoux Win User

Accidentally deleted the email

Hey there!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! :)
  8. klizzman Win User

10 Year Elite Member Avatar Helmet Code Deleted.

I accidentally deleted my code before I could write it down, can you please send it back to me on my xbox console. Also, my yahoo email that is linked to my xbox account is no longer valid. I deleted it a while back. My new email address is [REMOVED - DO
    NOT POST EMAIL OR MICROSOFT ACCOUNT]
  9. A J Maxxy Win User

Accidentally Deleted My Specialization Code Email

Sorry that you deleted both the reminder and the original message, have you check your deleted inbox? also don't forget to add Xbox's E-mail so you won't delete anything Important again. If their not there I'm sorry but you have to wait, they'll release
    it to everyone but there isn't a date sorry :(
Thema:

1. accidentally deleted email with code for r2d2 - Similar Threads - accidentally deleted email

2. Accidentally deleted Xbox one profile, how to get it back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally deleted Xbox one profile, how to get it back: I bought a used xbox one console off a site. The xbox was 500 gb, and it had a bunch of extra stiff on it. Im pretty sure it had xbox gold, because it had gta v downloaded and let me play it...
  3. Accidentally deleted MyCareer on the console for NBA2K19 how do i recover it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally deleted MyCareer on the console for NBA2K19 how do i recover it?: I looked everywhere online and all people talk about is the cloud but no instructions on how to go into the cloud or sync it? I can't even find the cloud in my storage area, any help would be...
  4. I signed up for the Minecraft Earth beta, but accidentally deleted the email for the skin.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I signed up for the Minecraft Earth beta, but accidentally deleted the email for the skin.: Hi there, As the title suggests, I accidentally deleted the email for the Minecraft earth skin. I was wondering if there was a way for a new email to be sent with the instructions to get it....
  5. Accidentally deleted my email for a $25 Xbox Gift Card code from being in the Playathon Event

in XBoX Rewards
    Accidentally deleted my email for a $25 Xbox Gift Card code from being in the Playathon Event: Need help in retrieving the same code or possibly be given a new one. Please and thank you :) 68ab9460-c954-419f-ab4a-3af52dfeabaf
  6. Accidentally deleted my email for a $25 Xbox Gift Card code from being in the Playathon Event

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidentally deleted my email for a $25 Xbox Gift Card code from being in the Playathon Event: Need help in retrieving my code back or possibly be given a new one. Please and thank you! ba7733af-705b-4ac5-bdc9-3625dd46801f
  7. I accidentally deleted my email containing my codes for the Ea Sports™ Fifa 17 Super Deluxe ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I accidentally deleted my email containing my codes for the Ea Sports™ Fifa 17 Super Deluxe ...: Hello, On June 8th, I preordered the Ea Sports™ Fifa 17 Super Deluxe Edition. The email that was sent to me with the codes was accidentally deleted yesterday and I was hoping you can help...
  8. Accidentally deleted the email

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidentally deleted the email: hi, i just received a message from xbox live with my ea access code , the message was deleted accidentally without being able to redeem the code how do i get the message back...
  9. Accidentally Deleted my account and don't recall my email address.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally Deleted my account and don't recall my email address.: Does anyone know of a solution for finding out what email address you used to create and Xbox Live account? My son accidentally deleted our account on the Xbox. I know Microsoft made me create a...
  10. My son accidentally deleted his email address in relation to his Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son accidentally deleted his email address in relation to his Xbox account: How do I help him change the microsoft account to a new one given that he can not sign in with his old one now it's deleted c2b6a105-49e7-4585-8a74-981340c6673b