Accidentally Deleted Gears of War Message for the Redeemable Codes

Discus and support Accidentally Deleted Gears of War Message for the Redeemable Codes in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was on Xbox One attempting to redeem the codes for Gears of War 1, 2, 3 & Gears of War Judgement that I had received on December 10, 2015 because I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by chEATOOR, Dec 31, 2015.

1. chEATOOR
    chEATOOR Guest

I was on Xbox One attempting to redeem the codes for Gears of War 1, 2, 3 & Gears of War Judgement that I had received on December 10, 2015 because I bought and played the remastered Gears of War. While I was about to redeem the codes I had accidentally
    deleted the message that contained the codes. Is there any way to retrieve that message or is there any way to resend that message to me? Please let me know.

:)

chEATOOR, Dec 31, 2015
  2. Deleted Codes Message

I accidentally deleted the message containing my Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition pre-order redeemable codes. Is there a way I can retrieve them?

Chemical Vixen, Dec 31, 2015
  3. Dantes Deed
    Dantes Deed Guest
    Accidentally deleted my redeemable code!!

I accidentally deleted the beta codes to Call Of Duty World War 2 beta. Xbox sent me two redeemable codes and I accidentally deleted the message before reedeming it.

Dantes Deed, Dec 31, 2015
  4. Accidentally Deleted Gears of War Message for the Redeemable Codes

Hey there chEATOOR!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Quimby, Jan 1, 2016
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there chEATOOR!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  6. DCMARLEY Win User

Gears of War 3 Promotional Code Not Working

I accidentally deleted the message containing my codes for Gear of War 1,2, and 3. I need my codes please. Xbox support directed me here at 7:26PST 1/15/17.
  7. ArchAngel l87l Win User

Accidentally deleted my gears beta code.

I believe I accidentally deleted my Gears of War 4 Beta Code yesterday (4/18) and was hoping someone from XBOX could help me either recover the message or send a new code?
  8. Dragonkillr Win User

Gears of war codes

Hello, I also received the redeem codes for all of the Gears of Wars, but Gears of War 2 did not work. Any chance of getting that code resent? I no longer have the message with the code.
  9. Paul Bab Win User

about Gears of War redeem codes

Hi,

Retrieving accidentally deleted prepaid codes for Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3, and Gears of War: Judgement upon purchasing Gears of War 4 is primarily handled by the Xbox support team. With your Microsoft account signed in, click this
    link to generate a chat session or request a call for in-depth assistance. You should be in good hands.

Looking forward for you to recover your prepaid codes so you can redeem it on your Xbox profile.

Feel free to get back to us anytime if you have other inquiries so we can provide further assistance.
Thema:

1. Accidentally Deleted Gears of War Message for the Redeemable Codes - Similar Threads - Accidentally Deleted Gears

2. accidentally deleted message from xbox live containing gears of war codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    accidentally deleted message from xbox live containing gears of war codes: Accidentally deleted messages from xbox live that had gears of war 1 2 3 and judgement, can i get them back anyway? 8d0fd09b-2062-4722-b532-6fd29323ff25
  3. Accidentally deleted message with previous Gears of War game codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidentally deleted message with previous Gears of War game codes: Hello, On my Xbox One I accidentally deleted a message with codes to reedem previous versions of Gears of War. Through another post I made, I was sent all 4 codes via messages. However, none of...
  4. Accidentally deleted message with previous Gears of War game codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidentally deleted message with previous Gears of War game codes: Hello, On my Xbox One i accidentally deleted a message with codes to reedem previous versions of Gears of War. Can anyone help me retrieving them? Thank you 117aa594-72af-431f-9651-d5dea78593f4
  5. Accidentally Deleted my Gears 1/2/3/Judgment Codes / Message

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidentally Deleted my Gears 1/2/3/Judgment Codes / Message: Hi there, I was referred to here from the Live Chat - turns out I have accidentally deleted the message containing my Gears collection (1/2/3/Judgment) codes as part of the Gears 4 digital...
  6. Accidentally deleted messages with GOW collection codes when buying Gears 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidentally deleted messages with GOW collection codes when buying Gears 4: I lost the message where you send me the gears of war 1-3 and judgement codes. Is there any way to get them back ?? I already contacted support and they gave me this ticket code: 1363304472...
  7. Accidentally deleted gears of war code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidentally deleted gears of war code: hi I deleted my gears of war code on accident back then the one Xbox live message me I never used them and I want to know if I can get them back for gears 2 ,3 and judgement day I want to try them...
  8. Accidentally deleted gears of war 2,3 codes from ultimate edition

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidentally deleted gears of war 2,3 codes from ultimate edition: Hi, I purchased Gears of war ultimate edition day one last year when it came out. When you purchased those you received codes for Gears of war 2,3 and judgement. Well I redeemed gears of war...
  9. Gears of war code for gears 3 and judgement accidentally deleted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war code for gears 3 and judgement accidentally deleted: I preordered gears 4 and got a code to get the other gears games however I accidentally deleted the message. How can I get another message sent to me? bb13ee0a-7187-4d7c-b6a5-48322dd3f68c
  10. Gears of War codes deleted accidentally

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears of War codes deleted accidentally: I got a Xbox One Gears of War addition for Christmas and went to redeem my codes for Gears of War 3 and Gears of War Judgement today and I accidentally backed out of the message and now I can't...