Accidentally deleted Halo 5 promotional code

Discus and support Accidentally deleted Halo 5 promotional code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Xbox live sent me a message with the Halo 5 promotional REQ pack which contained the Teishin Raikou armor set. I accidentally deleted this message. Is... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Pure Noob Skill, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Accidentally deleted Halo 5 promotional code

Xbox live sent me a message with the Halo 5 promotional REQ pack which contained the Teishin Raikou armor set. I accidentally deleted this message. Is there any way i can retrieve the code, or maybe receive a new one?

:)

Pure Noob Skill, Nov 18, 2015
  2. Accidentally Deleted Halo 5 Req Pack Code

I recieved a message from XBL with a code for a Halo 5 Promotional Req Pack containing the Teishin Shuurai set. I accidentally deleted this message. Is there any way i can retrieve the code?

About47Orphans, Nov 18, 2015
  3. L0rd Reap3r
    L0rd Reap3r Guest
    Forza 3 Warthog Help!

Just minutes ago, i accidentally deleted my email containing my halo warthog code for Forza 3. Chat support sent me here, stating that the promotional team could help me recover my code? Thanks in advance!

L0rd Reap3r, Nov 18, 2015
  4. Accidentally deleted Halo 5 promotional code

Hey there Pure Noob Skill!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Quimby, Nov 19, 2015
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there Pure Noob Skill!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Accidentally deleted promotional codes

Thanks, that helped us a bunch.

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! :D
  7. Mister Beep Win User

Hey M4RCH1NG P0WD3R,

Go ahead and post up a fresh thread with the details of the promotion you got that EA Access code for. That way we can assist directly with you! :)
  8. StuartMT Win User

Hey! i have a EA access code that got deleted from my messages after the latest dash update , any way i can get back my messages ?
  9. Confucious216 Win User

Hey Mister Beep,

The message said something like "as promised here are your access codes for registering as a gold member" I beleive that there were four codes provided to me. I just bought my xbox one and this was a special offer for first timers who purchased a gold membership.
    The message also said that i had a certain amount of time to claim my free games. I hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Accidentally deleted Halo 5 promotional code - Similar Threads - Accidentally deleted Halo

2. Halo Warthog code for Forza Horizon 3 message was accidentally deleted

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo Warthog code for Forza Horizon 3 message was accidentally deleted: hi my code for the warthog message was accidentally deleted any change that the code can be resent please ac98941f-aee1-477e-808e-923ff325a4d7
  3. Accidentally deleted message w/ Halo Wars: DE code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidentally deleted message w/ Halo Wars: DE code: This is my second time posting in this thread because I've yet to receive help or answers for my questions from this support team. I recently received my code for the Halo Wars: DE and while I was...
  4. Accidentally Deleted Halo Warthog Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidentally Deleted Halo Warthog Code: Hi - I accidentally deleted my Halo Warthog Code for Forza Horizon 3. Could you please resend it to me. Thanks. a91bbd6a-1421-4e55-8114-61e1dd19c3b9
  5. forza horizon 3 halo warthog code accidentally deleted

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    forza horizon 3 halo warthog code accidentally deleted: ive accidentally deleted my warthog key, PLEASE HELP b778b568-428f-4457-9efd-9eaf2ef5de75
  6. Forza Horizon 3- Halo Warthog Code~~~~~~ Accidentally Deleted

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Forza Horizon 3- Halo Warthog Code~~~~~~ Accidentally Deleted: Hi! I Recently got the Halo Warthog code and i was copying it into Store, But my Brother Accidentally Deleted it with the second controller before i could complete copying it. I have played both...
  7. Forza horizon 3 halo warthog code accidentally deleted.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Forza horizon 3 halo warthog code accidentally deleted.: Please get me another I got ultimate edition and I really want to drive it. 291b653c-e761-4d3c-bdce-dbf6b7a46d03
  8. Accidentally deleted Halo 3 ODST code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidentally deleted Halo 3 ODST code: I played Halo MCC when the servers were bad and in response got a code for Halo 3 ODST. I didn't have my copy at the time so I ignored the message and waited until I could get another copy. I got...
  9. Accidentally Deleted Halo 5 Req Pack Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidentally Deleted Halo 5 Req Pack Code: I recieved a message from XBL with a code for a Halo 5 Promotional Req Pack containing the Teishin Shuurai set. I accidentally deleted this message. Is there any way i can retrieve the code?...
  10. Purchased Halo: Master Chief Collection but accidentally deleted ODST code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased Halo: Master Chief Collection but accidentally deleted ODST code: Could you please resend the Halo 3: ODST code - I must have deleted it by accident as I remember receiving it but now it's gone. Thanks. 1e497682-71a5-4115-a9a0-b585999727bc