Accidentally Deleted Halo 5 Req Pack Code

Discus and support Accidentally Deleted Halo 5 Req Pack Code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I recieved a message from XBL with a code for a Halo 5 Promotional Req Pack containing the Teishin Shuurai set. I accidentally deleted this message. Is... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by About47Orphans, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Accidentally Deleted Halo 5 Req Pack Code

I recieved a message from XBL with a code for a Halo 5 Promotional Req Pack containing the Teishin Shuurai set. I accidentally deleted this message. Is there any way i can retrieve the code?

:)

About47Orphans, Nov 16, 2015
  2. Accidentally deleted Halo 5 promotional code

Xbox live sent me a message with the Halo 5 promotional REQ pack which contained the Teishin Raikou armor set. I accidentally deleted this message. Is there any way i can retrieve the code, or maybe receive a new one?

Pure Noob Skill, Nov 16, 2015
  3. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    XBOX One Halo 5 Guardians Pack

Hey SpacyBurrito478 -

Halo 5 REQ pack content is opened from the REQ menu inside of Halo 5 Guardians. Were you able to locate your REQ packs in-game?

Let us know. Accidentally Deleted Halo 5 Req Pack Code :)

Miss Bijoux, Nov 16, 2015
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Maka, Nov 17, 2015
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

XBOX One Halo 5 Guardians Pack

Hey SpacyBurrito478 -

Halo 5 REQ pack content is opened from the REQ menu inside of Halo 5 Guardians. Were you able to locate your REQ packs in-game?

Let us know. :)
  7. SpottierSnake54 Win User

YET TO RECEIVE: 14 Premium REQ Packs for Halo 5: Guardians as a result of redeeming a code for the Warzone REQ Bundle after already purchasing the content.

You have been granted 14 Premium REQ Packs for Halo 5: Guardians as a result of redeeming a code for the Warzone REQ Bundle after already purchasing the content. For details, visit aka.ms/h5-wz-req
  8. Mister Maka Win User

Halo 5 Req and Armor Packs for buying/playing Halo 5 early - never showed up!

Hey there kjjPOL.

The Halo 5 Warzon Req Packs are only included with the Digital Deluxe edition of the game. If you purchased the base Halo 5 game you wouldn't receive extra Req Packs.
  9. Metroid Meister Win User

Question about add-ons that come with the collector edition controllers

You don't seem to understand my question. I bought Halo 5 from Gamestop and got a code for buying the game for the promotional REQ pack. Now earlier on I bought the Halo 5 collector's edition controller which does have an add-on for it. It was called the
    Advanced REQ promotion. I was wondering if it was the same thing or is it different?
Thema:

1. Accidentally Deleted Halo 5 Req Pack Code - Similar Threads - Accidentally Deleted Halo

2. Halo Warthog code for Forza Horizon 3 message was accidentally deleted

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo Warthog code for Forza Horizon 3 message was accidentally deleted: hi my code for the warthog message was accidentally deleted any change that the code can be resent please ac98941f-aee1-477e-808e-923ff325a4d7
  3. Accidentally deleted message w/ Halo Wars: DE code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidentally deleted message w/ Halo Wars: DE code: This is my second time posting in this thread because I've yet to receive help or answers for my questions from this support team. I recently received my code for the Halo Wars: DE and while I was...
  4. Accidentally Deleted Halo Warthog Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidentally Deleted Halo Warthog Code: Hi - I accidentally deleted my Halo Warthog Code for Forza Horizon 3. Could you please resend it to me. Thanks. a91bbd6a-1421-4e55-8114-61e1dd19c3b9
  5. forza horizon 3 halo warthog code accidentally deleted

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    forza horizon 3 halo warthog code accidentally deleted: ive accidentally deleted my warthog key, PLEASE HELP b778b568-428f-4457-9efd-9eaf2ef5de75
  6. Forza Horizon 3- Halo Warthog Code~~~~~~ Accidentally Deleted

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Forza Horizon 3- Halo Warthog Code~~~~~~ Accidentally Deleted: Hi! I Recently got the Halo Warthog code and i was copying it into Store, But my Brother Accidentally Deleted it with the second controller before i could complete copying it. I have played both...
  7. Forza horizon 3 halo warthog code accidentally deleted.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Forza horizon 3 halo warthog code accidentally deleted.: Please get me another I got ultimate edition and I really want to drive it. 291b653c-e761-4d3c-bdce-dbf6b7a46d03
  8. Accidentally deleted Halo 3 ODST code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidentally deleted Halo 3 ODST code: I played Halo MCC when the servers were bad and in response got a code for Halo 3 ODST. I didn't have my copy at the time so I ignored the message and waited until I could get another copy. I got...
  9. Accidentally deleted Halo 5 promotional code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidentally deleted Halo 5 promotional code: Xbox live sent me a message with the Halo 5 promotional REQ pack which contained the Teishin Raikou armor set. I accidentally deleted this message. Is there any way i can retrieve the code, or...
  10. Purchased Halo: Master Chief Collection but accidentally deleted ODST code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased Halo: Master Chief Collection but accidentally deleted ODST code: Could you please resend the Halo 3: ODST code - I must have deleted it by accident as I remember receiving it but now it's gone. Thanks. 1e497682-71a5-4115-a9a0-b585999727bc