Accidentally deleted promotion code before getting it down.

Discus and support Accidentally deleted promotion code before getting it down. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I looked on and started to play a game when I saw a new message. I began to check the messages and saw that it was from Microsoft so I opened and to my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RenegadeLonWolf, Jul 9, 2015.

1. Accidentally deleted promotion code before getting it down.

I looked on and started to play a game when I saw a new message. I began to check the messages and saw that it was from Microsoft so I opened and to my surprise it was a credit for being a gold member. I began to read and tried to scroll down and then it
    was gone. Can not find it, track it, couldn't take a picture, write it down nothing. If there is any way of a reply, resend, credit, email, phone call. I will and am much appreciated. Not sure on amount but a reward of any if awesome in it self. Thank
    you in advance.

Thank you to Xbox support for the assist and way to get some resolution to my issue and hopefully resolve.

:)

RenegadeLonWolf, Jul 9, 2015
  2. Accidentally deleted 10 year anniversary code.

I accidentally deleted the message containing my code before writing it down and I was directed to this forum by support staff on either recovering it or getting a replacement code. Hope you guys can help!

Xx The Alex xX, Jul 9, 2015
  3. special offer code

I received a code for a promotion in my xbox live messages, and accidentally deleted it before I could use it. Is there some way it can be recovered?

aqua the mythic, Jul 9, 2015
  4. Accidentally deleted promotion code before getting it down.

Hey there RenegadeLonWolf!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking HERE. In the future, please only create one thread. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Jul 11, 2015
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there RenegadeLonWolf!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking HERE. In the future, please only create one thread. Thanks in advance!
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Accidentally deleted promotional codes

Thanks, that helped us a bunch.

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! :D
  7. Mister Beep Win User

Hey M4RCH1NG P0WD3R,

Go ahead and post up a fresh thread with the details of the promotion you got that EA Access code for. That way we can assist directly with you! :)
  8. StuartMT Win User

Hey! i have a EA access code that got deleted from my messages after the latest dash update , any way i can get back my messages ?
  9. Confucious216 Win User

Hey Mister Beep,

The message said something like "as promised here are your access codes for registering as a gold member" I beleive that there were four codes provided to me. I just bought my xbox one and this was a special offer for first timers who purchased a gold membership.
    The message also said that i had a certain amount of time to claim my free games. I hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Accidentally deleted promotion code before getting it down. - Similar Threads - Accidentally deleted promotion

2. Accidentally deleted Xbox one profile, how to get it back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally deleted Xbox one profile, how to get it back: I bought a used xbox one console off a site. The xbox was 500 gb, and it had a bunch of extra stiff on it. Im pretty sure it had xbox gold, because it had gta v downloaded and let me play it...
  3. Accidentally deleted MyCareer on the console for NBA2K19 how do i recover it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally deleted MyCareer on the console for NBA2K19 how do i recover it?: I looked everywhere online and all people talk about is the cloud but no instructions on how to go into the cloud or sync it? I can't even find the cloud in my storage area, any help would be...
  4. Accidentally deleted a redeemed game and need to reload

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally deleted a redeemed game and need to reload: Hi, My son recently accidentally deleted a redeemed game on his Xbox One S. I've tried to use the redeem code again but say I can't use it. How can I re-download the game again please?...
  5. I signed up for the Minecraft Earth beta, but accidentally deleted the email for the skin.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I signed up for the Minecraft Earth beta, but accidentally deleted the email for the skin.: Hi there, As the title suggests, I accidentally deleted the email for the Minecraft earth skin. I was wondering if there was a way for a new email to be sent with the instructions to get it....
  6. I accidentally deleted worlds on minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally deleted worlds on minecraft.: So there was this glitch happening where my friends couldn't join me and I decided to reinstall minecraft. Without warning me IT DELETED EVERYTHING I HAD! There's no backups for this worlds and...
  7. Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms: Hi, I m in a bit of a mess I let my nephew play NBA 2K19 on the Xbox One and i didn't pay attention to what he was doing but at one moment i saw he was on the Xbox Settings and right before i...
  8. I accidentally deleted my xbox live message for a promotional Fallout 3 code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I accidentally deleted my xbox live message for a promotional Fallout 3 code: I accidentally deleted my xbox live message for a promotional Fallout 3 code for buying Fallout 4 from the xbox store. Is there any chance I could get it back? Because a nice person said that I...
  9. Accidentally deleted promotional codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidentally deleted promotional codes: Hello, I received a few promotional codes for free games because i registered as a new member for xbox gold. When I went to redem the codes i accidentally deleted the message. Is there a way to...
  10. Accidentally deleted Halo 5 promotional code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidentally deleted Halo 5 promotional code: Xbox live sent me a message with the Halo 5 promotional REQ pack which contained the Teishin Raikou armor set. I accidentally deleted this message. Is there any way i can retrieve the code, or...