accidentally denied "let this app access your info?" pop-up

Discus and support accidentally denied "let this app access your info?" pop-up in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I accidentally denied "let this app access your info?" pop-up on Xbox PC when I was trying to play an old game. It only shows the first time you launch... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/shaggytoph, Dec 2, 2021.

1. accidentally denied "let this app access your info?" pop-up

I accidentally denied "let this app access your info?" pop-up on Xbox PC when I was trying to play an old game. It only shows the first time you launch an Xbox game in Windows 10/11. Now, it won't let me play the game online, neither get Xbox achievements, only single player. I've tried reinstalling the game but the pop-up won't show. I also checked if the permissions were in https://account.live.com/consent/Manage but they weren't & there's no way for me to manually add them, so the issue persist. I've already tried lot of things, from using some CMD commands to doing a clean Windows 10 install & sadly it's not fixed. I already contacted Microsoft Support but they weren't able to help me since they just told me to use the new Xbox App PC feature to verify files after right-clicking.

It's sad, because I know what it's causing the issue, but there's nothing I could do to resolve it & there's no way for me to make that pop-up show again in that game. This never happened to me before.

Maybe someone knows how to do something in the game files (right click>browse files) to make this pop-up show again?

submitted by /u/shaggytoph
    [link] [comments]

/u/shaggytoph, Dec 2, 2021
  2. MS Win8 Games Win User

Not loading Mahjong

0x80070005 is the "Access Denied" error. In the Store page, go to Settings and make sure you are using the same account with which you installed your games.

To uninstall apps, press Start and/or search for the app in the Metro menu. Right click on it and a menu will pop up at the bottom of the screen. Select "uninstall" and this should fully uninstall the app.

After trying these steps, let me know if you're still having issues.

Thanks!

Helen /
  3. Atherza Win User

x-box one turns off after it has turned on

Hey there, are you certain you aren't accidentally turning it off via: Accidental touch, controller, Xbox App, etc? Also do any error codes pop up prior to the switch off?
  4. XBF Esteban R Win User

“Headset Assigned” keeps popping up.

Hey there Pyxis!

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this peculiar issue.

That does totally sound annoying.

If I were in the situation I would probably try a soft reset of my new console, see if that does the trick.

It's a reset of your console back to factory settings but one that does not uninstall any of your games or apps and is a really good troubleshooting step for most issues.

Just make sure that before you go ahead with it, that you do know all of the sign-in information for any/all of your accounts(asthey
    will be removed) and have easy access to your internet network.

Also make sure that you select the option denoted reset and keep my games and apps.

Follow the steps here on
    How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One
    and let us know how that helps with the issue

Thanks a lot!
  5. CamicaziBoss Win User

Parties on Xbox app

I have had Xbox App notifications failing to pop up a few times. Usually, it's resolved by uninstalling and reinstalling the app, turning notifications off and back on, signing out and back in, or simply turning the phone off and back on.

Also double check that you have them on, both through your app notification settings and through your phone's. Some phones let you block notifications of specific types, from specific apps, or both, and I've accidentally turned an app's notifications off
    that way a few times.
  6. Mister Parks Win User

Internet explorer POP-UPS

Hello Beelzebub 420,

I know that this doesn't necessarily answer your pop-ups issue, but does that site take you to Flash-based video players?

The Internet Explorer app on the Xbox 360 does not support Flash. So, if they were flash-based, you wouldn't be able to watch the free television content provided by that website. For example, if that site takes you to Hulu.com, you would need to subscribe
    and use the Hulu + app on the Xbox 360 to view their content.

Let us know what you find out. Thanks.
Thema:

accidentally denied "let this app access your info?" pop-up

1. accidentally denied "let this app access your info?" pop-up - Similar Threads - accidentally denied let

2. I bought Fortnite save the world and accidentally refunded will i get my stuff back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Fortnite save the world and accidentally refunded will i get my stuff back?: So a long time ago i have bought Save the world and accidentally refunded it and I am now nervous of re-buying it because I may have lost all my progress and it wouldn't be worth it, does anyone...
  3. Accidentally detected game progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally detected game progress: on the game 7 days to die on Xbox one x I accidentally deleted my “world”. “All my progress is gone.” I have to start a new world from the beginning. My question is, is there a way to get back...
  4. My friend accidentally reported me leaving to a one week com ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend accidentally reported me leaving to a one week com ban: I sent proof of the accidentally report via pictures and screenshots, they still have not unbanned me and disapproved my appeal, I feel like I should get some sort of compensation seeing how this...
  5. I accidentally deleted my save file from fallout 3 on my xbox series. Can i get the save...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally deleted my save file from fallout 3 on my xbox series. Can i get the save...: I accidentally deleted my save file from fallout 3 on my xbox series. Can i get the save file from the cloud or is it gone forever? 41477eb0-49a4-4ded-9380-6e3a02b40f7a
  6. I accidentally linked my minecraft account to the wrong microsoft account when moving from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally linked my minecraft account to the wrong microsoft account when moving from...: I have had mc since 2012 and decided to change the mojang account to a Microsoft account, I wanted to have my xbox account and my minecraft account on the same Microsoft account but accidentally...
  7. I accidentally deleted the profile on my xbox 360 how can I restore it

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally deleted the profile on my xbox 360 how can I restore it: I need help recovering my profile data on my xbox 360 so I don't lose all my progress Can you help me reover it please bc00ed69-9ef9-4e35-b573-4c4338a2aba3
  8. Accidentally purchased wrong version of the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally purchased wrong version of the game: Hello there fellow playas, I accidentally in my stupidity purchased the NHL 22 on xbox one whereas my console is xbox series S. Game has never been played, but code was already used hence my...
  9. Accidental Gamertag Selection

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accidental Gamertag Selection: So I wanted to change my old gamertag and went to do so for free, but I didn't see (guess I'm blind) that it would add 4 numbers to the end of it, because from what I remembered it would tell you...
  10. Denied a refund for an xbox digital game purchased accidentally by someone else, when the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Denied a refund for an xbox digital game purchased accidentally by someone else, when the...: Hello, I created a Refund Request for an Xbox digital game that was accidentally purchased by someone else in my family. The game was never opened or played. I requested a refund 13 days after...