Accidentally Killed Durnehviir Twice. Help! -> Resolved

Discus and support Accidentally Killed Durnehviir Twice. Help! -> Resolved in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; guys, after few hours of try/error, i could find an acceptable solution ! [SPOIL: Yes, You have to use the console, but you won't "cheat" by aquiring... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dub1t0, May 22, 2022.

1. dub1t0
    dub1t0 Guest

guys, after few hours of try/error, i could find an acceptable solution !

[SPOIL: Yes, You have to use the console, but you won't "cheat" by aquiring the skills / complete quest /etc)]

So first of all, a bit of explanation:

When you kill Durnehviir, his body dissapear.

Why? because he is supposed to be a "Soul" (as you are in the "Soul Cairn"...), so he already lost his body.

So you cannot use the command "resurrect" as you need to "target" a body in order to use that command.

But, when you open the console and click on anything (like a rock, or wall, etc), in the top center of the console, it show someting like: ' ' (00000000).

This means that you can "select" / "target" anything that is not in front of your character, but typing the info, with this particular format: ' ' (00000000)

With that said, we find the the RefID of Durnehviir on UESP -> xx007A31

Where "XX" is the quantity of DLC that you have installed (DragonBorn installed -> XX = 02)

So for me it will be 02007A31

So if we follow the logic of that body / soul thing of durnehvvir, Bethesda, may have made the NPC dissapeard when it's killed.

So, lets find a command that make a NPC dissapear ... -> disable

And is there any command to make a NPC appear? ... -> enable

So lets try to "enable" (make the NPC appear):

enable ' ' (02007A31)

WOW ! the body (corpse) of durnehviir appeared next to the area where i do killed it !

(If for some myterious reason, you do not see the dead body, you can type : player.moveto 02007A31)

So now i can open the console, click on the body, (target) it and type:

resurrect 1 (where 1 means restore previous state: inventory, etc) and hit enter

he is alive again and i can continue the quest that i have missed

good luck guys

:)

dub1t0, May 22, 2022
  2. Fearoid Win User

Accidentally Killed Durnehviir Twice. Help!

You'll have to reload an earlier save. I'm not sure if he respawns after you defeat him a second time since he isn't scripted to die twice.
  3. Marwood II 87 Win User

Accidentally Killed Durnehviir Twice. Help!

As long as you load up before you killed him he will always be there, just reload before you opened a door that has a loading screen when you open it.
  4. appagom Win User

"Summon Durnehviir in Tamirel"-Dawnguard problem

I've had the same issue and finally found a work around to Durnehviir's Shout not working. I'm on Xbox elite, game installed on HDD.

I was able to summon him twice, then no more. I remember having done something the second time that made it work again so after a half hour of trying everything including switching to other shouts and back I remembered.

Switch to a different power (embrace of shadows in this case) execute it, then return to summon Durnehviir shout. It's worked two times in a row so far. I used a dawn guard plugin shout for good measure but don't know if it matters.
  5. HAMMERCLAW Win User

"Summon Durnehviir in Tamirel"-Dawnguard problem

Actually it IS the Summon Durnehviir shout, but like all shouts, it takes souls to activate, all three.
  6. Temhotabot Win User

accidentally confirmed purchase on an uninteded game...

How do you hit confirm accidentally twice?
Thema:

1. Accidentally Killed Durnehviir Twice. Help! -> Resolved - Similar Threads - Accidentally Killed Durnehviir

2. xbox game pass accidental purchase

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox game pass accidental purchase: i have accidentally purcahsed game pass and i would like to request a refund please 2ccd97ac-4eb7-44de-bba5-f9bff6cb83db
  3. I requested a refund and was instantly denied. I requested it seconds after a accidental...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I requested a refund and was instantly denied. I requested it seconds after a accidental...: I bought a series s version of a game when I already own the original and when I requested a refund it instantly got denied. Is there another link to talk to someone more direct?...
  4. Accidentally deleting Save Game in Xbox game pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Accidentally deleting Save Game in Xbox game pass PC: Hello, I accidentally deleted my game save (Marvel's Guardians of Galaxy) Can I restore the old saved file somehow or can you please do it. I was in mid chapter 5. Thank you....
  5. I accidentally bought minecraft bedrock instead of java.

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidentally bought minecraft bedrock instead of java.: Is there any way I can exchange it for java? dddd0390-2e7e-492c-88e1-5807efd4c7a5
  6. How do you unban a member of an Xbox club that I have accidentally banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you unban a member of an Xbox club that I have accidentally banned?: How do you unban a member of a club I accidentally banned? ed3f7160-6cd1-4269-8395-efe134031a85
  7. I accidentally reported my friend on Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally reported my friend on Xbox live: I think I accidentally reported my friend and I don’t know what to do. I’m worried that my friend might get banned. I still unsure if I reported her or not. 9a107b5f-1f78-42ad-b686-5834bc0e57ec
  8. Accidentally used vpn and now it wont let me get any points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally used vpn and now it wont let me get any points: i almost always have my vpn on and when i went to go do my rewards i forgot to turn it off and now it wont let me get anymore points so i was wondering if you can please help me...
  9. Series x plugged into outlet controlled by light switch, accidentally shut if off while on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x plugged into outlet controlled by light switch, accidentally shut if off while on: My new Xbox series x is currently plugged into an outlet that is controlled by a light switch. A few times I wasn't thinking and accidentally shut the light switch off which turned my Xbox off....
  10. Accidentally changed gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accidentally changed gamertag: I accidentally changed my gamertag and want to change it to something else :( b5ee1fa4-97e7-4968-ad21-401d4ab1fc4e