Accidentally picked wrong rewards

Discus and support Accidentally picked wrong rewards in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I just traded 5,000 reward points for an XBOX digital gift card, direct deposit. I accidentally picked the direct deposit when I wanted to do a regular... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by PackedStudent21, May 26, 2018.

1. Accidentally picked wrong rewards

I just traded 5,000 reward points for an XBOX digital gift card, direct deposit. I accidentally picked the direct deposit when I wanted to do a regular digital gift card so I could give it to my friend. I don't have XBOX Live so
    credit will never be used. Is there a way it can be taken out of my account and convert it into a regular digital gift card or refund the reward purchase so I can trade in the reward points for the right gift card?

:)

PackedStudent21, May 26, 2018
  2. I picked the wrong reward...

Umm I have accidentally redeemed the 1000 gigantic thing on the xbox live rewards system when I meant to redeem it for the 10,000 points. I didn’t redeem the code for it... is there anyone who can help me?

Thanks ~Nour

SlayingScarab12, May 26, 2018
  3. Crew 511A
    Crew 511A Guest
    1000/1000 Club

I would have got it...except I was using the grenade clusterbomb perk and accidentally picked up intel. Now I can never get 1000. Accidentally picked wrong rewards :(

EDIT: My bad, wrong game. I was thinking of MW1.

Crew 511A, May 26, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll need to contact their customer support via their redemption page.

Smwutches, May 26, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. The Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. The Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.
  7. Smwutches Win User

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll need to contact their customer support via their redemption page.
  8. Crew 511A Win User

1000/1000 Club

I would have got it...except I was using the grenade clusterbomb perk and accidentally picked up intel. Now I can never get 1000. :(

EDIT: My bad, wrong game. I was thinking of MW1.
  9. HarryPotter_isdead Win User

Save Files tied to Gamertag?

When you deleted your gamertag you likely picked the "Delete Profile and Items" option. This of course deletes your profile and saves.

If you'd picked "Delete Profile Only" then your saves would have been left in peace.

Ps. You don't need to delete your gamertag in order to recover it. Just sign out and pick the recover option, then go through the steps as normal. This would prevent accidentally picking the wrong option again.
  10. Bozam Win User

Why skyrim is so popular

Accidental post in the wrong area sorry
Thema:

1. Accidentally picked wrong rewards - Similar Threads - Accidentally picked wrong

2. Accidentally reported my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally reported my friend: I accidentally reported my friend and dont want him to get banned. How do I take it off? 86d40ed8-8a51-47ae-ac04-68f7b45106c8
  3. Can I get a refund I accidentally purchased the wrong game on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a refund I accidentally purchased the wrong game on: I'd like a refund accidentally purchased the wrong game... 2d26f4b3-8c4e-4424-bc83-7ff5c2acd008
  4. I have accidentally cancelled my game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have accidentally cancelled my game pass ultimate: Yesterday while mid game my xbox live good ran out, i immediately subscribed for another year, (which took my new allocated time to 26/07/21 due to the promotional offer of a free month and on...
  5. My game pass ultimate subscription got refunded accidentally

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game pass ultimate subscription got refunded accidentally: Hi guys, yesterday i bought my xbox game pass ultimate subscription and i log back on today and now its giving an error message saying "Your subscription has been refunded..." I checked and i have...
  6. Accidentally Canceled Xbox Live

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidentally Canceled Xbox Live: I had a subscription to xbox live with several months remaining. Today, I decided to try out the xbox game pass for 1$. After i did that, I tried to cancel my subscription with game pass, but i...
  7. Have two different accounts and accidentally bought Modern Warfare for the wrong account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have two different accounts and accidentally bought Modern Warfare for the wrong account.: I have two accounts. One is one my Xbox One and is used. The other was created on accident trying to use remote access gaming and is not used. Long story short, went to purchase Modern Warfare...
  8. when I accidentally put my Xbox to 120hz my TV turned off and then when I turned it back on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    when I accidentally put my Xbox to 120hz my TV turned off and then when I turned it back on...: I have 60hz Samsung LCD TV d86db23e-f3b8-48fa-8cb6-52b411b171bb
  9. Refund for game accidentally bought for windows instead of xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund for game accidentally bought for windows instead of xbox: Hi, I purchased a game thinking it was for the xbox but I couldn't install it on my xbox and it seems its because I bought the windows version. I need to get a refund for the windows version so...
  10. HELP NEEDED ACCIDENTALLY CHANGED AUTO DETECT TO HDMI NOW XBOX ONE WON'T PICK UP HDMI

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP NEEDED ACCIDENTALLY CHANGED AUTO DETECT TO HDMI NOW XBOX ONE WON'T PICK UP HDMI: I accidentally changed my xbox one settings to HDMI instead of AUTODETECT now my xbox one won't detect HDMI tried connecting xbox one to TV still didn't work. This all happened because i tried...