Accidentally reported someone for wrong thing, was originally trying to report for cheating...

Discus and support Accidentally reported someone for wrong thing, was originally trying to report for cheating... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Seems ive accidentally reported someone for the wrong thing. Was trying to report for cheating but hit imminent danger option which seemed pretty... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by thetrollarmy007, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Accidentally reported someone for wrong thing, was originally trying to report for cheating...

Seems ive accidentally reported someone for the wrong thing. Was trying to report for cheating but hit imminent danger option which seemed pretty serious so wanted to know if i could change it or if it even matters?

Further details: Was playing red dead 2 online with a friend and doing some free roam pvp when one guy was not taking damage and was not on radar. It was very strange because he would go in and out of the moonshine shack. So i tried reporting for cheating
    but as i stated above i hit the imminent danger option.

:)

thetrollarmy007, Apr 10, 2020
  2. Panno92 Win User

Accidentally reported someone for wrong thing, was originally trying to report for cheating but hit imminent danger report accidentally

Hi, I think you cannot change what you have done, but I think that you will not encounter any problem... the enforcement team will investigate your report and if they find something wrong they will take actions against that player, if they don't find nothing
    they won't do nothing... The next time try to choose the right option while reporting, because if you abuse of that button maybe you can receive some action by the enforcement team, but in this case is only one mistake and I think everything is ok
  3. BaconisGood53 Win User

Need enforcement team

The most helpful thing you can do as a player is report someone who is cheating/tampering.
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

Caught Some Boosters!

You're right & wrong. Boosting & hacking ARE 2 different things, but they're BOTH considered cheating. Hacking is using a hardware device, modified or otherwise that is not originally intended to be used. Boosting is gaining some sort of in-game stat boost
    or advantage that was not originally intended. Both cases affect the fun of other players. They are both cheating & are reportable offenses....
  5. Total Access Win User

wrongful reporting

People can report another person for absolutely ZERO reason, its just 1 of those things.

The reporting system is automated, so unless a few dozen people actually report you for cheating.. don't worry about it.

Not to mention, if someone reports you, then their chances of randomly running into you again are lowered.. so don't worry about it.

..unless you actually are cheating?
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Unwarranted Suspension

Hi, you will need to log in on enforcement.xbox.com and start a case review if it lets you. In future, if you find someone to be cheating, then reporting them using the Xbox reporting feature is the best thing to do. Then the enforcement team can investigate
    the report and do something about it.
Thema:

Accidentally reported someone for wrong thing, was originally trying to report for cheating...

1. Accidentally reported someone for wrong thing, was originally trying to report for cheating... - Similar Threads - Accidentally reported someone

2. Accidentally Reported A Friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally Reported A Friend: I accidentally Reported a friend of mine For harassment and asked to moderate him for various things and it was a joke but now i‘m worried for him if anybody sees this and cares what do i do?!...
  3. Accidentally reported friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally reported friend: I accidentally reported my friend for terrorist and violent extremist content, is there a way to undo this and will anything happen to his account. He did nothing bad it was an accident...
  4. Accidentally reported my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally reported my friend: We were playing Fortnite and my friend called me a word but i know he didn't mean it and i got angry and reported him. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont ban him. Im so sorry....
  5. Accidentally reported a message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally reported a message: I accidentaly, or well better because I am too dumb to read, reported a message. It was from someone I don’t know and just said “U stuck?” and well after all the [Mod Removed - Profanity] going on...
  6. Accidental report

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidental report: i am deeply sorry, but, i there any way to email microsoft due to a accident report? Please reply as soon as possible. Thank you! c8daa689-dfae-488f-859b-5da476685416
  7. Can i get unbanned my friend accidentally reported me his intention was not to get me banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i get unbanned my friend accidentally reported me his intention was not to get me banned: Unbanned me plz ***Moved from Windows 10 / Ease of access*** be082b6e-2ecf-4dde-be05-faf3375f9357
  8. Accidental report against friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidental report against friend: I accidentally reported a friend while we were just fooling around and it actually managed to go through and get the person banned, there’s no reason to keep them suspended and i would like to get...
  9. I accidentally reported my.friends please don't ban them

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally reported my.friends please don't ban them: we were playing around in a game and they team killed me but I took it seriously please don't report them 3436ddfd-948a-414b-8a5a-8c5237d6bad8
  10. Can I repeal a report that someone did accidentally?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I repeal a report that someone did accidentally?: Someone was trying to add me as a friend when they"accidentally" reported me. Now keep note that i kept on beating him at COD. Is there a way to repeal this? dd803042-926e-4245-a324-2c6b2df164f5