Accidentally unsubscribed to all promotional emails for xbox

Discus and support Accidentally unsubscribed to all promotional emails for xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I accidentally unsubscribed to all the promotional emails for microsoft, I had like 10 of them and I just want to get the emails again instead of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mr Two Named, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Mr Two Named
    Mr Two Named Guest

I accidentally unsubscribed to all the promotional emails for microsoft, I had like 10 of them and I just want to get the emails again instead of jumping through the hoops... I want them back and I have searched and searched for the answers on how to subscribe to them and I cant find any way to do it. IF someone knows, can you send a link or a step by step on how to subscribe to them on all of them?? Step by step would be amazing and I appreciate it. Maybe even if I knew what ones there was to subscribe to. I just dont want to miss out on offers, I have been a member since I was a kid and like I said, I dont want to miss out on things!! Thank you!!!

:)

Mr Two Named, Nov 26, 2021
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Mr, how are you today? Hope you're well.

https://account.microsoft.com/privacy/

In this page, at the Microsoft account site, will let you change the types of e-mails and other ads you receive. Scroll to the bottom and look for "Promotional communications".
  3. Shojikoto Win User

Repeatedly Receiving The Same Promotional Email (There’s more to life than mowing down Juvies)

Hi there,

Since you're receiving these emails through Gmail, you should be able to click on "Unsubscribe" next to the Xbox name on the top left. If that doesn't work, you're able to
    create a filter through Gmail to sort out the Xbox emails if you wish.

Hopefully that helps!
    Thanks for the reply! It only partially helps though. Doing so would unsubscribe me from all emails from that sender though, correct?

I'm not trying to filter all Xbox emails, I'd still like to receive all other promotional and news emails, it's just this one specific email that keeps repeating which is getting troublesome...
  4. Baldyside Win User

Multiple email addresses on account help

OK great, I can add my son's email as an alias, and we'd both receive all xbox updates, subscription notifications, game notification etc.

This would work providing I can then unsubscribe to irrelevant emails to me, yet would he continue to receive them OR by me unsubscribing does it effectively unsubscribe all aliases associated with the account?
  5. chimpvanze Win User

Did not Receive Points in February Promo

Are you saying that I was unsubscribed from XBL Gold at the time? The promotion was for signing up for XBL Rewards, not Gold.
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Email

Hey igorgil84,

All official Microsoft communication via email has a link at the bottom to unsubscribe from emails. If you wish to no longer receive emails from us, it's as easy as clicking that link to adjust your email preferences! :)
Thema:

1. Accidentally unsubscribed to all promotional emails for xbox - Similar Threads - Accidentally unsubscribed promotional

2. I bought Fortnite save the world and accidentally refunded will i get my stuff back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Fortnite save the world and accidentally refunded will i get my stuff back?: So a long time ago i have bought Save the world and accidentally refunded it and I am now nervous of re-buying it because I may have lost all my progress and it wouldn't be worth it, does anyone...
  3. Accidentally detected game progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally detected game progress: on the game 7 days to die on Xbox one x I accidentally deleted my “world”. “All my progress is gone.” I have to start a new world from the beginning. My question is, is there a way to get back...
  4. My friend accidentally reported me leaving to a one week com ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend accidentally reported me leaving to a one week com ban: I sent proof of the accidentally report via pictures and screenshots, they still have not unbanned me and disapproved my appeal, I feel like I should get some sort of compensation seeing how this...
  5. I accidentally deleted my save file from fallout 3 on my xbox series. Can i get the save...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally deleted my save file from fallout 3 on my xbox series. Can i get the save...: I accidentally deleted my save file from fallout 3 on my xbox series. Can i get the save file from the cloud or is it gone forever? 41477eb0-49a4-4ded-9380-6e3a02b40f7a
  6. I accidentally linked my minecraft account to the wrong microsoft account when moving from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally linked my minecraft account to the wrong microsoft account when moving from...: I have had mc since 2012 and decided to change the mojang account to a Microsoft account, I wanted to have my xbox account and my minecraft account on the same Microsoft account but accidentally...
  7. I accidentally deleted the profile on my xbox 360 how can I restore it

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally deleted the profile on my xbox 360 how can I restore it: I need help recovering my profile data on my xbox 360 so I don't lose all my progress Can you help me reover it please bc00ed69-9ef9-4e35-b573-4c4338a2aba3
  8. Accidentally purchased wrong version of the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally purchased wrong version of the game: Hello there fellow playas, I accidentally in my stupidity purchased the NHL 22 on xbox one whereas my console is xbox series S. Game has never been played, but code was already used hence my...
  9. Accidental Gamertag Selection

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accidental Gamertag Selection: So I wanted to change my old gamertag and went to do so for free, but I didn't see (guess I'm blind) that it would add 4 numbers to the end of it, because from what I remembered it would tell you...
  10. accidentally denied "let this app access your info?" pop-up

in XboX Insiders
    accidentally denied "let this app access your info?" pop-up: I accidentally denied "let this app access your info?" pop-up on Xbox PC when I was trying to play an old game. It only shows the first time you launch an Xbox game in Windows 10/11. Now, it won't...