accidently deleted a message containing a 10$ code

Discus and support accidently deleted a message containing a 10$ code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; is their any way i can get it resent or get the message back? 75f3f28c-646d-4b86-a3e2-cd683082c759 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CaptainFirebaII, Jul 15, 2015.

1. accidently deleted a message containing a 10$ code

is their any way i can get it resent or get the message back?

:)

CaptainFirebaII, Jul 15, 2015
  2. Deleted Fallout 3 code

Accidently deleted the message containing my Fallout 3 code. Support directed me here.

xXx4x3k1ll4xXx, Jul 15, 2015
  3. Accidently deleted message from Xbox live

so I got a message from Xbox live containing the code for a $5 prepaid code and I accidently deleted the message is there any chance the code can be resent? My username is

X iiToxiicc X, Jul 15, 2015
  4. accidently deleted a message containing a 10$ code

Hey there CaptainFirebaII!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Quimby, Jul 16, 2015
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there CaptainFirebaII!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

Accidently deleted Xbox message containing EA access code

Hey there!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! :)
  7. Foulwynd Win User

Accidently deleted Xbox message containing EA access code

Unfortunately there is no way to restore deleted messages, i would suggest contacting EA and explaining your situation to them
  8. Cydasneakyfox Win User

Mafia 3

I did receive a message that included a code for the mafia bundle. Not sure what it was. And that is the message that I deleted by accident
  9. Mister Beep Win User

Deleted Message Containing game codes

Hey there!

I sent you a message over Xbox
    Live
    . Please check your inbox for further information!

Enjoy! :)
Thema:

1. accidently deleted a message containing a 10$ code - Similar Threads - accidently deleted message

2. I deleted by accident the message I was sent by xbox live with the gears of war collection ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I deleted by accident the message I was sent by xbox live with the gears of war collection ...: Is there a way to have my codes back? I deleted by accident the inbox message I was sent by xbox live with the gears of war collection codes.Please I pre-ordered gears of war 4 mainly for this...
  3. I accidently deleted the message with the gears of war code.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I accidently deleted the message with the gears of war code.: Hi. I had a message from xbox live with a code for being a loyal fan of gears of war and it had a code. I have actually deleted the message by mistake. I have talked with the support team who...
  4. I accidently deleted my message from xbox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I accidently deleted my message from xbox: I accidently deleted my message frome xbox for the warthog and another one for forza horizon 3 can I get another one sent please aa6c763c-85f6-40cd-b418-50fc6d322809
  5. I accidently deleted the message containing the Rainbow six vegas and Rainbow six vegas 2 ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I accidently deleted the message containing the Rainbow six vegas and Rainbow six vegas 2 ...: Hey, I pre ordered Rainbow Six siege and was sent a message with two codes for both Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2, I tried using them before but they wouldnt work, I wanted to try them again but I...
  6. Accidently deleted Xbox message containing EA access code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidently deleted Xbox message containing EA access code: I was wondering if there was a way to get back the code I received for pre-ordering battlefield 1. I contacted Xbox support already and they took me here to get help. I'm hoping I can get an...
  7. Accidently deleted message from Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidently deleted message from Xbox live: so I got a message from Xbox live containing the code for a $5 prepaid code and I accidently deleted the message is there any chance the code can be resent? My username is...
  8. I deleted by accident the message I was sent by xbox live with the gears of war collection ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I deleted by accident the message I was sent by xbox live with the gears of war collection ...: Is there a way to have my codes back? I deleted by accident the inbox message I was sent by xbox live with the gears of war collection codes.Please I pre-ordered gears of war 4 mainly for this...
  9. Xbox Preview Program Message Accidently Deleted HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Preview Program Message Accidently Deleted HELP!: So my friend invited me to the preview program and I recieved a message with the link to app but have accidently deleted it! Can anyone help me get it back or get anohter one sent?? Thanks in...
  10. Accidently deleted message that invited me to the Preview Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidently deleted message that invited me to the Preview Program: So a long time ago i was invited to the xbox one preview program. I ignored the message because I didn't play xbox at the time and it ended up expiring. I was wondering if their was any way I...