Accidently redeemed Xbox game pass.

Discus and support Accidently redeemed Xbox game pass. in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I just accidently redeemed an Xbox game pass that I don't want, and I am now 6800 points down, please help. 8fef8072-52e3-4d6b-b582-f9293ca9de88 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by GreatWhiteMVP, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Accidently redeemed Xbox game pass.

I just accidently redeemed an Xbox game pass that I don't want, and I am now 6800 points down, please help.

:)

GreatWhiteMVP, Jul 7, 2018
  2. jimtango
    jimtango Guest
    Redeeming a code on the wrong account

Hi, I accidently redeemed a Fallout 4 season pass on my non-xbox live account and it is obviously useless there. I was wondering if I could get it moved to the other account so I can use it.

Thanks

jimtango, Jul 7, 2018
  3. Momma.T
    Momma.T Guest
    help with deleted messages for free 14 day trial xbox game pass

My son accidently deleted something he now wants. We have xbox live account, the message was for a membership for xbox game pass. Thank you in advance...

Momma.T, Jul 7, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You'll need to contact customer support for the Microsoft
    Rewards program for assistance.

Smwutches, Jul 7, 2018
  5. There not going to do anything, next time be more careful on what you click on.

SlippinJimmy420, Nov 3, 2018
  6. SlippinJimmy420 Win User

There not going to do anything, next time be more careful on what you click on.
  7. Smwutches Win User

You'll need to contact customer support for the Microsoft
    Rewards program for assistance.
  8. FreakRoach Win User

Redeem points for Game Pass Ultimate

I'm hoping there would be an option to redeem rewards points for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. However, redeeming for gold and game pass will still work. If you've an active ultimate subscription, you will still get some months added to it but it will be less
    than what you redeemed for via gold or game pass.
  9. AngelObullets Win User

xbox digital gift cards

code not for both?. Have you tried activating it but not redeeming it in case there is an issue with the card?. If it says it already been redeemed it might have been redeemed by them by accident and not showing.
  10. DopeyStoner Win User

Do digital codes expire?

I just redeemed my Microsoft points on a 12 month subscription for Xbox gold, when I tried to redeem the code it told my that it will convert it into 4 months of Xbox game pass, I don't want game pass I want gold, do I have to wait for my game pass to
    expire before I can redeem my code for 12 months of gold
Thema:

1. Accidently redeemed Xbox game pass. - Similar Threads - Accidently redeemed game

2. GamerTag Changed by accident

in XBoX on Consoles
    GamerTag Changed by accident: I just changed my gamertag by accident my friends said you have to pay and when I checked availability it changed my name and would like a forced name change to change my name back cause I didn’t...
  3. i deleted a world on accident (minecraft bedrock edition PC )

in XBoX on Windows
    i deleted a world on accident (minecraft bedrock edition PC ): I was playing on a world and I saw this other world that I didn't want so I went to delete it but I accidentally deleted the wrong one I am playing on Minecraft bedrock edition and I'm on PC...
  4. Xbox live cancled by accident

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live cancled by accident: I accidently cancel my xbox live account can I get it back 557415df-5d78-40e4-96d8-add5c4e796eb
  5. Accidently cancelled my Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidently cancelled my Xbox Live Gold: Hey can someone help me? I accidently cancelled my year long subscription to Xbox Live, I'm trying to get it back. Can someone help me? d1c00c66-e41a-44bb-99b0-87a14091000c
  6. I need help on removing a membership that has a debt on it.(accident)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help on removing a membership that has a debt on it.(accident): I was playing on my xbox wondering, why I could still play, because my xbox live gold expired yesterday. And I saw that the system bought xbox live for me, and now I cant remove it because I need...
  7. MY XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT WAS SUSPENDED BY ACCIDENT

in XBoX Accessibility
    MY XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT WAS SUSPENDED BY ACCIDENT: So recently my xbox live account was banned. At the time i didnt do anything and at this point ive given up with xbox banning me. I didnt make a case review because those never work. So i took the...
  8. i changed my username on accident

in XBoX Accessibility
    i changed my username on accident: welp, i went to change my username and chose the wrong name by pressing the wrong button is there anyway to change it or do i need to use money 47ebb869-9b4e-4c62-8441-db492f945c2a
  9. I deleted my redeemable codes by accident

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I deleted my redeemable codes by accident: I just got sent here from the Xbox live chat because I accidentally deleted my codes for my rainbow six siege Xbox 360 free download From Downloadlong on Xbox 1 509c2131-9c02-4d14-9756-5f0f206ef598
  10. I accidently redeemed a points card for xbox one but I have a 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidently redeemed a points card for xbox one but I have a 360: I wanted more points as soon as possible, but I couldnt get into the city right away. My sister could so I entrusted her the task of getting me a code card for xbox moola. She came home gave me...