Accidently signed in as new user. Just want to switch

Discus and support Accidently signed in as new user. Just want to switch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; on my windows 8.1 phone I accidentally signed in as new user and all I want to go is sign I with my actual XboxLive account that I've had for some... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HeadstrongK1LLR, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Accidently signed in as new user. Just want to switch

on my windows 8.1 phone I accidentally signed in as new user and all I want to go is sign I with my actual XboxLive account that I've had for some time. Can somebody PLEASE help me as to how I can switch considering there is no simple sign out feature for
    some dumb reason

:)

HeadstrongK1LLR, Nov 16, 2014
  2. Sc0rpio1991
    Sc0rpio1991 Guest
    Status Code: 80150101

I just got this error code this morning, such s bummer did someone accidently hit the no download switch?

Sc0rpio1991, Nov 16, 2014
  3. how do I delete my profile

Hi,

My husband accidently started the game yesterday signed in as me. He then signed in as himself and started again.

How do I delete his profile on my sign in so I can start the game myself?

TIA

SweetNarcosis, Nov 16, 2014
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there HeadstrongK1LLR!

In order to use the Xbox Live account you want, you will need to
    factory reset your Windows 8.1 phone
    so you can sign in with the proper email address and password associated with your Xbox Live account during the Windows Phone set up. Sorry for any frustration this may have caused, just follow the link I provided and
    you will be set up in no time! Accidently signed in as new user. Just want to switch :D

Mister Beep, Nov 18, 2014
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there HeadstrongK1LLR!

In order to use the Xbox Live account you want, you will need to
    factory reset your Windows 8.1 phone
    so you can sign in with the proper email address and password associated with your Xbox Live account during the Windows Phone set up. Sorry for any frustration this may have caused, just follow the link I provided and
    you will be set up in no time! :D
  6. AridLizard Win User

Points bar

check your game options just to confirm that it hasn't been switched off by accident
  7. Sc0rpio1991 Win User

Status Code: 80150101

I just got this error code this morning, such s bummer did someone accidently hit the no download switch?
  8. Feral Boar 66 Win User

Multiple Profiles on One Xbox

yes...the only way to avoid this I would think is to disable kinect auto sign in. (just for when you are planning on switching a lot back and forth). Then it would just stay signed in to the profile that you used first.

With kinect on it should recognize the new user ...I think it IS doing that and that is why it is booting you back to home screen because it has to reload that user's progress in the game. This should not be an issue in co-op games where two people can sign
    in and play anywhere but in one player games.........if you switch controllers like that it recognizes the new person and says "hey...this user has not made this much progress...he needs to go to the home screen and load his/her game"..........
  9. Smite Land Win User

How to set year in Zumba Rush

I am not sure why this would happen other than the fact that you could have switched user profiles by accident and you are no longer playing "DaniLaMuneca007's" profile but someone else's.
Thema:

1. Accidently signed in as new user. Just want to switch - Similar Threads - Accidently signed user

2. GamerTag Changed by accident

in XBoX on Consoles
    GamerTag Changed by accident: I just changed my gamertag by accident my friends said you have to pay and when I checked availability it changed my name and would like a forced name change to change my name back cause I didn’t...
  3. i deleted a world on accident (minecraft bedrock edition PC )

in XBoX on Windows
    i deleted a world on accident (minecraft bedrock edition PC ): I was playing on a world and I saw this other world that I didn't want so I went to delete it but I accidentally deleted the wrong one I am playing on Minecraft bedrock edition and I'm on PC...
  4. Xbox live cancled by accident

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live cancled by accident: I accidently cancel my xbox live account can I get it back 557415df-5d78-40e4-96d8-add5c4e796eb
  5. Accidently cancelled my Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidently cancelled my Xbox Live Gold: Hey can someone help me? I accidently cancelled my year long subscription to Xbox Live, I'm trying to get it back. Can someone help me? d1c00c66-e41a-44bb-99b0-87a14091000c
  6. I need help on removing a membership that has a debt on it.(accident)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help on removing a membership that has a debt on it.(accident): I was playing on my xbox wondering, why I could still play, because my xbox live gold expired yesterday. And I saw that the system bought xbox live for me, and now I cant remove it because I need...
  7. MY XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT WAS SUSPENDED BY ACCIDENT

in XBoX Accessibility
    MY XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT WAS SUSPENDED BY ACCIDENT: So recently my xbox live account was banned. At the time i didnt do anything and at this point ive given up with xbox banning me. I didnt make a case review because those never work. So i took the...
  8. i changed my username on accident

in XBoX Accessibility
    i changed my username on accident: welp, i went to change my username and chose the wrong name by pressing the wrong button is there anyway to change it or do i need to use money 47ebb869-9b4e-4c62-8441-db492f945c2a
  9. How is this even fare when it was an accident?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How is this even fare when it was an accident?: Thanks for answering but how is that even fare? My account was accidently reported by a error and even The Enforcement Team noticed. This was a mistake and im being punished for a glitch i never...
  10. The ability to undo a refund that was made by accident

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The ability to undo a refund that was made by accident: I got this game that I didn't think i wanted, so I would go to get a refund. Before the refund was processed, I realized that I wanted the game, so I asked for the refund to be stopped. The Refund...