account access

Discus and support account access in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; trying to log into account, get message Use an account with access to this sandbox, either the account or title cant use this sandbox. Change the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BradGant, Jul 23, 2019.

1. BradGant
    BradGant Guest

account access

trying to log into account, get message Use an account with access to this sandbox, either the account or title cant use this sandbox. Change the sandbox in settings>console>developer settings or use different account. Do not know what to do, please help.

:)

BradGant, Jul 23, 2019
  2. HassanB Win User

Account access

Hi,

You'll have to ask your friend to contact phone support directly for assistance with this issue if he/she is unable to access their e-mail from the console.
  3. Miss Kleo Win User

Accessing Account

Hey WIGEEMAN99! Do you know if the age on your account is over 18? If it is you should be able to check out this article and

Promote a child account to an adult account
    on your Xbox 360 so you can sign in on your Xbox One.

If you aren't able to promote your account the next step will be to have your dad try running through the account recovery process to

Find your Microsoft account email address or password
    to make sure he has the right email and password. Let us know how those steps go!
  4. zmaster2XXX Win User

Account accessibility

You can't completely remove it without being on the device, but you can disable the account from being automatically signed into. That will cause the account to have to be redownloaded before being used.

1. Go to account.xbox.com.
    2. Sign in with the Microsoft account (email address and password) that's associated with your Xbox Live account. If you've forgotten your password, see the Lost
      Password Solution
    3. In the upper right corner, select your gamertag and select Xbox Settings.
    4. Select Xbox 360 profile protection on the right side.
      This displays the number of consoles where a sign-in password is not required.
    5. Select Require Profile Download to require that you download your profile from Xbox Live, using your Microsoft account password, before using your profile on a console. All existing copies of your profile will no longer work, and any profile
      changes or achievements not saved to Xbox Live will be lost.
    Have an upvote!
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

Access to account

Hey there Flounder! If you do not have access to the Microsoft Account email attached to your profile, your only bet is to
    contact us directly via chat or phone and see if an agent there can assist you. If you are unable to provide satisfactory information proving ownership of the account, you may need to create a
    new profile entirely. Please let us know how that goes, thanks!
  6. MercurialMelody Win User

Account access

I guess while I was gone, he was able to fix it. Thanks for your help, though. Should probably bookmark this as a reference. Never thought of clearing the cache three times...
Thema:

account access

1. account access - Similar Threads - account access

2. Child Account Live Access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child Account Live Access: We have set up and Xbox Live account for my son, I went through all of the required permissions and the only restriction I gave him was having to ask to purchase things. So why when he tries to...
  3. Trouble accessing an old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble accessing an old account: I recently started using my more recent Microsoft Account to play some games using the GamePass for PC. I decided I would like to use my old account from back in the 360 days again so I went...
  4. So I Gave A Friend Access To My Account But Every Time I Play He Logs Me Out!

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I Gave A Friend Access To My Account But Every Time I Play He Logs Me Out!: So I Gave A Friend Access To My Account But Every Time I Play He Logs Me Out! Is There A Way I Can Log Him Out Of My Account From A Different Xbox / Xbox App? e18b92c6-86b5-4c7f-a6ae-a8df244e2034
  5. Access to old Accounts games dont want repurchase something that i already bought

in XBoX on Consoles
    Access to old Accounts games dont want repurchase something that i already bought: So few years ago my old Account Minecrafter239 was banned for gamesharing back on 360 which me and friend did, and i never got an option for case review at all when we both consented to do this...
  6. Access to my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Access to my xbox account: Hi, i need help. I have an account xbox, when i turn on my console i can see that i'm connected on my account. But when I try to enter the email adress of this same account on microsoft website...
  7. cant access account

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant access account: cant access microsoft account dont have the 2 step verfys 8c576d14-b9ad-4d64-a546-969800be84cb
  8. Problema di Accesso all'account[Translation-Account Access issue]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema di Accesso all'account[Translation-Account Access issue]: Buonasera, ho cambiato password al mio account xbox. Quando vado sulla mia xbox one provo ad accedere al mio account, fa un caricamento infinito e non succede niente. Aiuti? Sono molto spaventato....
  9. My son can’t get online access to his Account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son can’t get online access to his Account.: My son has an Xbox1S. He mostly plays Fifa. We have had no problems until a couple of days ago. We can’t get online. We have tried everything suggested but we cannot get online. All the other...
  10. How can I find out if my child had access to a friend's xbox account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I find out if my child had access to a friend's xbox account?: How can I find out if my child had access to a friend's xbox account? I was recently informed by a family member who witnessed my child gaining access to a friend's xbox account and spent $10 on...