account access

Discus and support account access in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; trying to log into account, get message Use an account with access to this sandbox, either the account or title cant use this sandbox. Change the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BradGant, Jul 23, 2019.

1. BradGant
    BradGant Guest

account access

trying to log into account, get message Use an account with access to this sandbox, either the account or title cant use this sandbox. Change the sandbox in settings>console>developer settings or use different account. Do not know what to do, please help.

:)

BradGant, Jul 23, 2019
  2. HassanB Win User

Account access

Hi,

You'll have to ask your friend to contact phone support directly for assistance with this issue if he/she is unable to access their e-mail from the console.
  3. Miss Kleo Win User

Accessing Account

Hey WIGEEMAN99! Do you know if the age on your account is over 18? If it is you should be able to check out this article and

Promote a child account to an adult account
    on your Xbox 360 so you can sign in on your Xbox One.

If you aren't able to promote your account the next step will be to have your dad try running through the account recovery process to

Find your Microsoft account email address or password
    to make sure he has the right email and password. Let us know how those steps go!
  4. zmaster2XXX Win User

Account accessibility

You can't completely remove it without being on the device, but you can disable the account from being automatically signed into. That will cause the account to have to be redownloaded before being used.

1. Go to account.xbox.com.
    2. Sign in with the Microsoft account (email address and password) that's associated with your Xbox Live account. If you've forgotten your password, see the Lost
      Password Solution
    3. In the upper right corner, select your gamertag and select Xbox Settings.
    4. Select Xbox 360 profile protection on the right side.
      This displays the number of consoles where a sign-in password is not required.
    5. Select Require Profile Download to require that you download your profile from Xbox Live, using your Microsoft account password, before using your profile on a console. All existing copies of your profile will no longer work, and any profile
      changes or achievements not saved to Xbox Live will be lost.
    Have an upvote!
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Account access

The biggest thing is that these accounts are used for more than just the Xbox.

These accounts are used for anything to do with MS.

MS takes account security very seriously.

Think of it this way if someone were to get into your account and sign into it on one of their devices and your banking information is on that account they would then be able to say sign into the MS store and make purchases for 1000s of dollars worth of
    items that MS would then be out if you were to dispute these charges. This is just one of the many reasons that MS takes account security seriously.
  6. Kev7420 Win User

Account access

I had a problem like this and was told they suggest I make a new one.
Thema:

account access

1. account access - Similar Threads - account access

2. PROBLEMI CON L'ACCESSO ALL'ACCOUNT MICROSOFT [PROBLEM WITH THE MICROSOFT ACCOUNT ACCESS]

in XBoX on Consoles
    PROBLEMI CON L'ACCESSO ALL'ACCOUNT MICROSOFT [PROBLEM WITH THE MICROSOFT ACCOUNT ACCESS]: Ciao ragazzi, sono nuovo nel forum ma ho una domanda che ha aperto molte discussioni: un grande problema nell'accesso all'account microsoft da minecraft per nintendo switch. Dopo essere andato...
  3. No longer able to access my Microsoft account on my Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    No longer able to access my Microsoft account on my Xbox 360: I no longer have access to my email that is used for my profile on my Xbox 360 and do not know the password or security question and cannot get into the account to change the email to my new...
  4. Way to manage devices accessing my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Way to manage devices accessing my account.: I am in need of a way to manage the devices accessing my account. Does anyone know one? c1569f50-ea10-4982-a3e5-e02c6c1b3eaa
  5. Account access

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account access: Hi, I cannot access my email and game tag, I have being trying for a very long time now with no success. I have followed all of the instructions to the point where I have been given misinformation...
  6. Can't access Hotmail account, how can I get my gamertag and purchases back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access Hotmail account, how can I get my gamertag and purchases back?: My hotmail account is asking me to verify information I have no idea about anymore. I set it up years ago and used fake info so I can't answer the questions to restore the account. I called...
  7. Account not accessible

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account not accessible: Its been about a year or so since ive been on xbox and it wont let me access my old account and when i put in my old email it starts a new account. 0c904a75-7e45-4309-ad2e-8d4b266d77ec
  8. Accessing DLC on multiple accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accessing DLC on multiple accounts: I did the license transfer onto the new console from the purchasing account and then re-downloaded the DLC but it still won't show up for other profiles. Did I miss a step or something? Any help...
  9. Child Microsoft account unable to access Minecraft online on any device.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child Microsoft account unable to access Minecraft online on any device.: Hi, I know this is a common problem and there are many posts about the solution. However I have logged onto xbox as the parent and set the specific settings You can see and upload community...
  10. Silver account not able to access new season pass content purchased on gold account (home...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Silver account not able to access new season pass content purchased on gold account (home...: Silver xbox account not able to access new season pass content purchased on gold account (home xbox unit Destiny 2 Undying DLC) 302bb7a5-a31e-4a49-9118-8193f24c3d9b