Account and profiles greyed out

Discus and support Account and profiles greyed out in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; On the settings menu my account and profile are greyed out. 70e1b55c-3b8a-4d30-a0f2-fc0877e6c742 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Atrev316, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Atrev316
    Atrev316 Guest

On the settings menu my account and profile are greyed out.

:)

Atrev316, Aug 21, 2019
  2. IndoorDevotee10 Win User

XBOX.Live account has wrong gamertag.

Getting to Account --> Account Security --> 'Account' is greyed out. Under Profile, Account Security is greyed out as well.
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey there
    Atrev316
    !

Thank you for letting us know that you were able to figure out what the issue was. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums
    for further assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!

Happy gaming!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. Atrev316 Win User

Its saying service alert on the live status. Im connected through my wifi network.
  5. Atrev316 Win User

Im the main account member of the xbox and its also not letting me Create or sign in to xbox live .
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Atrev316,

Thank you for keeping us updated. It seems as if profiles and several other options on the Xbox 360 are greyed out because the console is not connected to Xbox Live. We recommend

testing the network connection
    in the Xbox 360 network settings. Are you connecting to the internet through WiFi, ethernet cord or a mobile hotspot? Do you receive an error message or error code when testing the network connection? Be sure to let us know
    the results!
Thema:

1. Account and profiles greyed out - Similar Threads - Account profiles greyed

2. Transfering Xbox Profile to Another Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfering Xbox Profile to Another Account: Is it possible to change the email your xbox profile is associated with, because this is my moms account and I want my own. f77d37da-7fc6-4e7c-82c6-9e200aa426c2
  3. switched account profile please help!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    switched account profile please help!!!: hello my names Joshua im having a problem with my 360 every time i sign into my account its not the account profile that was used to play on xbox live it was a different account profile like my...
  4. change profile name xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    change profile name xbox live account: how do I change the profile name , NOT THE GAMERTAG on my xbox account? 94ca7ad7-130f-40bf-b193-b8f80b9fb019
  5. Can I transfer Xbox profile data to a new Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I transfer Xbox profile data to a new Microsoft account?: I would like to make a new Microsoft account but keep my old Xbox account. I was young when I got my xbox and the profile is still associated with my parents account (this one). I would like to be...
  6. Microsoft-Konto des Profils ändern [Translate] Change the profile's Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft-Konto des Profils ändern [Translate] Change the profile's Microsoft account: Hallo, ich habe eine Frage zu meinem Xbox(-Live) Konto. Mein Hauptprofil auf meiner Xbox ist mit einem anderen Microsoft-Account verknüpft. Genauer gesagt mit meinem alten Microsoft-Account. Was...
  7. XBOX 360 Error 801540A. Having Trouble Downloading/Signing in My Profile account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX 360 Error 801540A. Having Trouble Downloading/Signing in My Profile account: Hi. I recently busted out the good old xbox 360 which had my old accounts on there. I decided since its still in new condition that I would just reset everything to default. After I reformatted it...
  8. Unable to switch profiles / problem with account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to switch profiles / problem with account: Hi, My daughter has her own profile on my xbox. When we switch to her account it asks for her password, which we enter, but it then says 'Fix this on the web', there's a problem with her account,...
  9. How to change Microsoft account associated with Xbox profile (?)

in XBoX on Windows
    How to change Microsoft account associated with Xbox profile (?): How do I go about changing my Microsoft account that's currently associated with my Xbox account to a different one? I'm aware of the "aliases" thing that you can do, but that doesn't work for...
  10. profile picture xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    profile picture xbox account: still the image of my xbox account profile is one of the images that have already been introduced. I decided to change the image, and noticed that from the "compansion console xbox" app it was...