Account and subscriptions

Discus and support Account and subscriptions in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account had just been suspended due to my time being up on my sub. Due to the current situation I have not been able to gather the funds in order to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MassettiBrothers, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Account and subscriptions

My account had just been suspended due to my time being up on my sub. Due to the current situation I have not been able to gather the funds in order to extend it. I will be able to extend it within the month. I was wondering if they could help me with
    this. Kids are home all day and so forth. Im not making any excuses and if they cannot I understand. I just figured with money at a low right now priorities to my family are important but I will be back to normal if I just had maybe a month extension..

Do they do this kind of thing?

Thank you all for your understanding..

Mike

:)

MassettiBrothers, Apr 27, 2020
  2. Mr Skywalker426 Win User

3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox family sharing game pass

Is the account that has the games and subscriptions the same account?

What happens when the account that does not have the subscriptions tries to start a party or join a multiplayer game (the two main things that require a gold subscription) or are you just looking in settings under subscriptions?
  4. medium bloke Win User

Xbox live

Hi again!

If you go to the following link, can you see your subscription appearing there?

commerce.microsoft.com/.../Subscription

If not, it may seem that the subscription is not on that account and potentially on another account, do you have a second account which you may have added the subscription to?
  5. RomkaZzz Win User

Subscription

Hi! Premium subscription for game? Subscription is associated wit your account, so if you use the same account on any device you will have subscription on it.
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

Xbox live

Hi there,

A Live subscription is tied to an account not a console. If you have a Live subscription on the account you're posting with, when you sign into the same account on an Xbox One you will still have your subscription there.
Thema:

1. Account and subscriptions - Similar Threads - Account subscriptions

2. Is it possible to switch an xbox gamepass subscription to another account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to switch an xbox gamepass subscription to another account?: I redeemed a three month xbox gamepass code this morning and only after using it, realised I put it onto my school microsoft account which I was using for online school on this computer. This...
  3. Cannot recover account, need to cancel subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot recover account, need to cancel subscription: I created an alt xbox account and cannot access it to cancel the subscription that is tied with the account. I also cannot go through the recovering process because my back up account has been...
  4. How many accounts can I share my xbox live gold subscription with?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many accounts can I share my xbox live gold subscription with?: Hello I have a Xbox in my home. So far I had 2 accounts on the console and my Xbox Live gold membership was able to share between the 2 accounts. I have just added a 3rd account. I still have a...
  5. Account got deleted and I lost my game pass subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account got deleted and I lost my game pass subscription: So I was encountering some issues with a copy of Borderlands: The Handsome Collection my mother bought for an early birthday gift, this doesn't have much bearing on my issue but I thought I'd...
  6. How can I buy/manage a Live subscription for my child, from my parent account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I buy/manage a Live subscription for my child, from my parent account?: I need to renew the Live subscription on my childs xbox and have successfully created a fsmily group. I do NOT want to leave my credit card on the child account where i have no control over it....
  7. My son has EA Games subscription but it just keeps saying 'your account is invalid'

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son has EA Games subscription but it just keeps saying 'your account is invalid': Any help would be appreciated as he can't get into any of the games I pay the subscription for. Thank you. 62417e03-4451-49bc-96b4-5a0272261374
  8. How to move Xbox Gamertag subscription from work account to personal account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to move Xbox Gamertag subscription from work account to personal account: Hello, A colleague has a Microsoft account that they have set up with an xbox subscription for their son which he uses. She also gets email, skype, and Microsoft Office via this account. Now she...
  9. Should I use the Parent or Child’s account for Minecraft Realms initial subscription?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I use the Parent or Child’s account for Minecraft Realms initial subscription?: I would like to sign-up my family for Minecraft Realms. I have a parent account and 2 child accounts appropriately created. To ensure my son can manage the Realms, do I need to buy the realms...
  10. I cant "cancel" the subscription of my old xbox account, because i deleted him for some...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant "cancel" the subscription of my old xbox account, because i deleted him for some...: The only thing that i have is the "xbox name" its "DrearierPie2435" , and the payment nomber , if you could resolve this , can you cancel all the subscription that a i have on the account that i...