account authentication

Discus and support account authentication in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; i’m trying to join realms but it says i need to authenticate my account. I’ve signed in and out over and over,but still cannot join. what can i do?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by trash_man, Nov 17, 2020.

1. trash_man
    trash_man Guest

account authentication

i’m trying to join realms but it says i need to authenticate my account. I’ve signed in and out over and over,but still cannot join. what can i do?

:)

trash_man, Nov 17, 2020
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

2fa

Enable 2FA fortnite

To opt into Two-Factor Authentication:

1. In your ACCOUNT Settings, click on the PASSWORD & SECURITY tab to view your security settings.
    2. At the bottom of the page, under the TWO-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION heading, click to ENABLE AUTHENTICATOR APP or ENABLE EMAIL AUTHENTICATION as your two-factor method.
    If you prefer to use an authenticator app for two-step verification, here are a few common authenticator apps that can be found in your mobile device app store:

• Google Authenticator
    • LastPass Authenticator
    • Microsoft Authenticator
    • Authy
    Keep your account safe and remember, Epic employees will never ask for your password!
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox won’t connect to wireless internet

Is your wireless system asking for additional authentication or did you possibly setup two factor authentication on your MS account?
  4. DestinyDeity Win User

My Old Xbox Account Issues

But I can't access Cross-Save for Destiny 2 because I can't Authenticate the account because I CAN'T Authenticate it.
  5. DangerousBard Win User

Passcode log in

6. Half Fish Half Win User

I was banned again because an unknown person logs on my profile and sends unfriendly messages to strangers!

I would also strongly suggest adding two-factor authentication to your Microsoft account to prevent future shenanigans. If you head over to

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/account/authenticator
    you can begin the setup process. All you need is an Android or Apple phone!
Thema:

account authentication

1. account authentication - Similar Threads - account authentication

2. Authenticate to Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Authenticate to Microsoft Account: I am playing Minecraft Bedrock edition on my Xbox One, and recently have had issues with being logged out of my Xbox Live account while mid-game, and I get an error message that pops up saying...
  3. Authenticating My Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Authenticating My Microsoft Account: I got myself a server, but when I try to load it it always says "you need to authenticate your microsoft account" I've tried everything I can think of, but still a stuck. Please Help!...
  4. Unable to authenticate with Xbox Live network. Please ensure your account is an Xbox Live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to authenticate with Xbox Live network. Please ensure your account is an Xbox Live...: i dont know why it does this just trying to log in to rockstar social club a7175274-aa3a-4d06-a2f9-433e7fe07676
  5. 자녀 계정 아이핀 인증 오류[Translation-Child Account Eyepin Authentication Error]

in XBoX Accessibility
    자녀 계정 아이핀 인증 오류[Translation-Child Account Eyepin Authentication Error]: 부모 계 은 아이핀 인증을 하여 엑스박스 같은 서비스가 사용이 가능한데 자녀계 이 사용을 수 없어 자녀동의를 하였는데 아이핀 인증을 다시 하는 창에서 오류가 계속 생기네요. 이미 아이핀을 인증한 계 으로 자녀동의를 면 꼭 자녀 동의 창에서 아이핀 인증을 해야되나요? 가족원 추가로도 해봤는데 초대는 가지만 초대를 받을 면 계 에 로그인을 하여야...
  6. Contact details on old MS account not available with Authenticator

in XBoX Accessibility
    Contact details on old MS account not available with Authenticator: Hi, I have two microsoft accounts. Originally one was solely for Xbox Live and one for my PC. I have since upgraded to GamePass Ultimate and need to merge both the accounts without losing any...
  7. Unable to authenticate with Xbox Live network. Please ensure your account is an Xbox Live...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to authenticate with Xbox Live network. Please ensure your account is an Xbox Live...: It says this even though I have an Xbox live gold account up and going I just checked my subscriptions that I do. Why is this happening? 89b96313-0cee-4fa5-b86e-163ed7090af4
  8. Lost 2 step authentication to account(not this one), waited the 30 days to be able to reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost 2 step authentication to account(not this one), waited the 30 days to be able to reset...: As It says in the title, I had a Microsoft account but lost my phone containing the two-step authentication. This prompted me to have to recover the account as shown to me on the prompts on my...
  9. multi-step authentication for signing into xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    multi-step authentication for signing into xbox account: I have been trying to find a way to set up multi step authentication for my xbox live account and I can't figure out how to do it, I have read articles on how to do it but they aren't accurate in...
  10. Unable to authenticate with Xbox Live network. Please ensure your account is an Xbox Live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to authenticate with Xbox Live network. Please ensure your account is an Xbox Live...: What does this mean it happens when i try signing into gta v social club? 28ac363f-a1fa-4360-a8dc-84424d91e80a