Account back after a week of just waiting, it’s not a perm ban guys, you just have to wait...

Discus and support Account back after a week of just waiting, it’s not a perm ban guys, you just have to wait... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; You just have to wait it out unfortunately, guys who have been waiting longer than 7 days when you got the ban, not sure what’s going on there... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jedyxau, Jan 22, 2022.

1. Jedyxau
    Jedyxau Guest

Account back after a week of just waiting, it’s not a perm ban guys, you just have to wait...

You just have to wait it out unfortunately, guys who have been waiting longer than 7 days when you got the ban, not sure what’s going on there

:)

Jedyxau, Jan 22, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Account back after a week of just waiting, it’s not a perm ban guys, you just have to wait it out unfortunately.

Hi Jedyxau! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

That's correct, some cases are like this, not all, if the information doesn't appear in the enforcement site, best it's to wait for it to update or check the account access often
  3. davemcfly85 Win User

I would like to post on enforcement but can't.

sorry to say if you got a perm ban for too many communication suspensions they ran out of chances for you. after multiple suspensions they just feel you are not allowed on the service anymore, thus the perm ban there is no appeal for perm bans you will
    just have to start over and refrain from what you did to get those communication suspensions on the new account, good luck.
  4. ngocphi Win User

I just wanted a 24 hour Lift on my suspension

You are going to have to wait till the suspension ends

If you are perm ban then no you forfeited your download rights and your account
  5. TheXboxComedian Win User

My other account got perm suspended for a big mistake, please read

wait what? they can unban a perm banned? i did not know that, join back
  6. X Farscape X Win User

Where do I appeal a 7 year ban

a perm ban is just that, PERM. that account will be forever gone i'm afraid.
Thema:

1. Account back after a week of just waiting, it’s not a perm ban guys, you just have to wait... - Similar Threads - Account week waiting

2. My account was recently hacked and i didnt notice until a week later...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was recently hacked and i didnt notice until a week later...: Recently, Feb 11th a hacker gained access to my email account, removed all of my security routines. I just discovered this last night (Feb20th) as I don't have time to play Xbox as much as I did....
  3. Owning a XBOX since 1 week, 2 times account locked up, why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Owning a XBOX since 1 week, 2 times account locked up, why?: Hello, im owning a xbox since 1 week. and twice on two different days it happened already that i was not able to log into xbox live and it said i had to fix my problem on the microsoft page....
  4. My xbox account has been locked for weeks now

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox account has been locked for weeks now: My microsoft account got locked and when i try to sign in on xbox it tells me to go to the website on the screen and when i do i need to to do a compliance lock and i have to wait for microsoft to...
  5. Account banned for 2 weeks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account banned for 2 weeks: Please unbanned my account for 2 weeks. I haven't even been on in a week, someone else got on my account somehow 680d153e-1848-40dc-8d1e-3b6905a0d631
  6. Still can't log into my account after weeks of waiting

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still can't log into my account after weeks of waiting: It has been more than 2 weeks since I was able to access my main mircosoft and xbox profile. I have connect support several times and at this point I am being ignored. Is this normal to not fix a...
  7. Haven't Received Microsoft $ in Account from Microsoft Points after Roughly 3 Weeks

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Haven't Received Microsoft $ in Account from Microsoft Points after Roughly 3 Weeks: So on the 19th of March I traded in I think 500 VIP gems in exchange for 10,000 Microsoft points ($10) and since then I've been eagerly waiting for the deposition of the points into my account....
  8. account banned for week over joke

in XBoX on Consoles
    account banned for week over joke: i was banned for a week after i was joking with friends in a party and then i get banned for a week out of nowhere idk what i did or if this is a glitch but i havent chatted inappropriate. at all...
  9. Banned from New xbox one x for 2 weeks for "cheating" account- Woah Splash Help! 4/4/2018

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned from New xbox one x for 2 weeks for "cheating" account- Woah Splash Help! 4/4/2018: I was recently banned last night on my new Xbox one x i have on the account , i was banned for apparently cheating, when i never cheated on my new Xbox one x i only play fortnite, titan fall 2,...
  10. My account was banned for language but I haven’t been on it in a week?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for language but I haven’t been on it in a week?: I want my communications back because I return from spring break tomorrow? What is going on? de139e11-017d-4634-a34b-9717228565d5