Account balance disappeared!!!!

Discus and support Account balance disappeared!!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello, in my account I had 10 dollars and today I want to buy a dlc but I can't because my balance has disappeared !! What I can do? Why do they steal... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BAGHEEERAA, Sep 9, 2019.

1. BAGHEEERAA
    BAGHEEERAA Guest

hello, in my account I had 10 dollars and today I want to buy a dlc but I can't because my balance has disappeared !!
    What I can do? Why do they steal me this way? Help me please!

:)

BAGHEEERAA, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Mathew FB64 Win User

Hello! It would be advisable to contact technical support directly to present your case, have a clarification of the situation and if it merits, get a refund.
    I leave the link to contact support:

https://support.microsoft.com/es-mx/contactus/
  3. {Parity} Win User

You will need to contact
    Xbox Support
    directly for assistance with that.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    Xbox Support

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  4. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

When you click to buy something and it brings up your microsoft balance click on it to change it. Then re click the same balance again. Awhile back my microsoft balance wouldn't show the correct amount. If I bought something it wouldn't subtract from
    my current balance or if I added money it wouldn't change. It would be stuck on my original total. I had to check my order history online in my microsoft account to keep track of my real balance. I gave it days to fix itself but only constanly changing
    my balance seemed to do the trick. However since the last system update it works fine now. Or try giving your console a hard reset. If that dosen't work then I would contact xbox support. Hope this helped you out.
  5. BipolarWerebear Win User

Balance has disappeared.

Just like XCS said, if you have points attached to your account they will transfer over into local currency. It will probably take a while for everything to be ironed out as the conversion takes place. In the meantime don't buy any more points until either
    A) your account balance reasserts itself in your local currency or B) you've contacted XCS and they find/ fix the error.
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

August 25 Xbox Update

[quote user="Riven57"]My points account disappeared.[/quote]

Go onto the marketplace and pick any item as if you are going to purchase it.

You will then be given a page explaining the conversion.

You can then view your balance in the account management section.
Thema:

1. Account balance disappeared!!!! - Similar Threads - Account balance disappeared

2. 為甚麼無法使用帳戶餘額付款 [Translate] Why can't you pay with your account balance?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    為甚麼無法使用帳戶餘額付款 [Translate] Why can't you pay with your account balance?: 為甚麼無法使用帳戶餘額付款 [Translate] Why can't you pay with your account balance? 3b50af12-2228-40e9-8dec-a0bd181e892b
  3. Combining two account balances to purchase a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Combining two account balances to purchase a game.: I was wondering if I could combine two different account balances to buy a game on Xbox One without fully merging the accounts...the game is $20 and i have $15 on each account. I had two $15 gift...
  4. Due subscription payment with Microsoft account balance

in XBoX Accessibility
    Due subscription payment with Microsoft account balance: I want to pay for a due subscription of game pass and i have a Microsoft account balance 12$ enough to pay for the subscription fee which is 9.9$ but xbox live is still asking me to proceed with...
  5. I can't buy gamepass with my account balance

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't buy gamepass with my account balance: Hello, the problem I have is that I cannot buy ultimate gamepass with account balance because it appears to me that how I want to pay the rest but I don't have a card or paypal help me...
  6. Microsoft Account Balance changes when trying to pre order fifa 20 through the loyalty...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Account Balance changes when trying to pre order fifa 20 through the loyalty...: Help i have no clue how or why this is happening but it is urgent. When I try to buy games through the store, all my money is in my account balance, however when I tried to buy the game through...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Pay Outstanding Balance With Account Balance (Console)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Pay Outstanding Balance With Account Balance (Console): I don't have a new debit card at the moment to add to my console and do not want recurring payments I have 28.00$ on my account balance I want to pay my outstanding balance thus be able to play...
  8. Xbox live account gift card balance glitch. NEED HELP FIXING!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account gift card balance glitch. NEED HELP FIXING!: So this has never happened to me until now and basically i bought 2 movies on my xbox one. I had 29 dollars on my account, i bought the first movie which was 12$ plus tax, so obviously now i...
  9. Can I use my MS account balance to purchase 360 games?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I use my MS account balance to purchase 360 games?: I'd like to pick up a couple of the old Tomb Raider games that are 360 games, but backward compatible. When I try to purchase, I am only given the option to charge my credit card. I've got $40+ on...
  10. Saldo da conta de um filho no grupo de familia [Translate] Balance of a child's account in...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Saldo da conta de um filho no grupo de familia [Translate] Balance of a child's account in...: Coloquei o saldo na conta de um filho e preciso transferir para o outro filho .... como fazer? [Translate by Mod] I put the balance on a child's account and need to transfer to the other...